Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10604 times)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2009, 01:48:00 AM »
So they punched him in the face & a couple of hours later Budden performs with Slaughterhouse.

btw

http://twitter.com/DeviDev/status/3202830692
http://twitter.com/DeviDev/status/3203094904

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2009, 01:56:50 AM »
now if he was a true ryda,he would have diss them niggaz on stage...Wu will win this game in the end..its a blow out.game over.joe dont really want none. :-X

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2009, 02:26:44 AM »
This is definitely good news.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2009, 02:53:23 AM »
Shit finally caught up with Joey aye. And he can't use the "he was with 4 or 5 of his boys" excuse, he was in his own trailer so he must of had someone around. Crazy shit, wonder if he'll diss them or shut his mouth now...

Are you joking? Personally I don't give a shit about this situation, but if I was chilling with my friend and someone who didn't like me and 5 of his entourage stormed my trailer and dude punched me what the fuck can I do back? If Rae was a man he would have told Joey to go outside and settled it man to man. The fact that someone who was with Rae recorded the shit proves it was all for 'image' and not to settle the problem.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2009, 03:32:22 AM »
http://twitter.com/40GLOCC/status/3201831637

Don't know what happened with this...

Okka

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2009, 03:33:48 AM »
I don't think Budden will be dissin' Wu anymore.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2009, 03:54:40 AM »
http://twitter.com/40GLOCC/status/3201831637

Don't know what happened with this...
Crook called 40 Glocc or something?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 03:54:56 AM »
http://twitter.com/mousebuddenseye

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
LMAO & oh Wu-Tang already stated they aint nothing to fuck wit, so I really dont know why Joe Buddens fans (groupies woops :-X ) are crying about. Yes I don't mind Buddens but seriously he lost. Dude talked so much shit he was bound to finally get his ass kicked.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 03:56:55 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Okka

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2009, 04:09:21 AM »
Quote from: Crooked I
Shouts out to my eastside goons for comin' out to fux witcha boy at rock the bells!!!!! We was a thousand deep in that biiiitch!!! C.O.B.!!!

Was there some other fightin' goin' on?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2009, 04:20:56 AM »
I was there. Nothign really popped off, except for when Joe Budden was without the rest of the crew earlier that day in his room when Rae and his boys showed up. I don't know how hard they hit him but his face didn't really look like he got hit, maybe a little red under the eye.

C.O.B. was deep up in there, shit was crazy cause security was reaaally uptight at Rock The Bells, but Slaughterhouse and Crooked's entrouage straight up marched through and the security started blowin they whistles and shit but everybody just walk thru lol.

The atmosphere was real tense throughout the whole night.. there were a couple of heated arguments, a little pushing but nothing happened. in the midst of the action my camera got stomped on and broken :/ trying to get the data retreived from it or something. slaughterhouse were being smart about the whole situation though if u ask me, they got their album dropping tuesday, they wanted to perform there and not dissapoint the fans by having the shit shut down and creating all that negative press. it could have happened though, it was up in the air. busta rhymes was mediating rae while crooked was talkin to joe lol.

at the end of the day everybody drove off safely.

ps: any1 else think it was prettey irresponsible of rock the bells to have wu goin on right before slaughterhouse knowing the recent events?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:23:22 AM by Nima - Dubcnn.com »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2009, 04:23:09 AM »
I have nothing againts an old fashioned 1 on 1 fight to clear the air but why do these rappers always bring 1000 goons with them

bez

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2009, 04:32:24 AM »
I have nothing againts an old fashioned 1 on 1 fight to clear the air but why do these rappers always bring 1000 goons with them

yup

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2009, 04:38:20 AM »
Joey was askin for it. "apologizing" to Meth, then throwing shot at him, on the SH album
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2009, 04:49:52 AM »
It's propably that gang mentality growing up in the streets and for watching each others back. I mean really look at the gangmembers with guns, most of them can't fight for their life without help. You strip these gangstas of their knives, homies & guns and they are just irresponsible little kids that feel alone and insecure...I mean who couldn't tough up people with guns and bunch of people? Give some nerd a pistol, 5 big bodyguards and even he can do some damage.  :laugh: