Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10534 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2009, 04:18:48 PM »
if in fact it did happen that way, then it shows rae aint wit that gangsta shit like that...even tho he claims hes gully and hes not to be fucked wit
i would have assumed someone like rae rolls up and handles it and maybe has his homies ready for what pops off onsite but not to order for his homie to handle it for him to begin wit

im saying though,how is it gangster or havin your mans back when you confront on a 8-2 and then havin your man do it,run to the concert promoter sayin your sorry and then disappear when shit gets thick? all the while recordin it so you can put it on worldstar? shits corny

if rae shot joe the fair one and knocked joe out,id be the first one to say Joe should take the L and keep it movin. im tellin you firsthand SH/COB was searchin for them dudes,and Rae was MIA.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2009, 04:23:37 PM »
Not sure what to make of this, but Raekwon was scheduled to perform @ 3:30 on the Main Stage in San Francisco today @ Rock The Bells but he was a no-show? A few of his fans have been hitting him up on twitter asking him where he was at?

Meanwhile Slaughter House is set to go on @ 8:00 tonight on the 2nd stage. Joell tweeted earlier in the day saying that he was excited about performing in San Francisco, so this confirms that Slaughter House is there.

rayallen0

« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »
Joe Budden is a SNITCH putting this shit on the internet.

Slaughter House also did a stupid move putting that intro on there album.

There album is tight but I also think JOEL ORTIZ need to leave these stooges and get back to his solo shit cause he's the only one that has a promising career ahead of him in this group...
lmfao..cuz what...he said the name? cuz he said he wa callin 911?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »
http://twitter.com/mousebuddenseye

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

a lot of quotables from that Twitter Page

Quote from: mousebuddenseye
Yo @PerezHilton...you got any tips on getting rid of a black eye? about 21 hours ago from web

My black eye gets more play than my music. Ain't that bout a bitch! about 22 hours ago from web

Don't expect for me to be a trending topic. I wasn't even a trendy rapper.  about 22 hours ago from web

This is my first hit since "Pump It Up". about 22 hours ago from web

rayallen0

« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2009, 05:06:38 PM »
They didn't fuck with 50 because duke got a lot of street cred. Buddens has no credibility, and he's been disrespecting Wu members. If someone was dissing my homie back and forth, and I was the first to see him, I'd sock him too, you get your homies backs, thats how it is
You seriously think 50 has more street cred than Wu? Remember when Ghost tossed Yayo down a flight of stairs and 50 didn't do shit, 'cause he couldn't. Not a Wu groupie, but I know the influence they've got and 50's ain't even close.
rumor no factual info on that. i believe it happend but dont make it fact. Yayo is street and am sure ghostface got his if this happend.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2009, 05:10:01 PM »
I don't get why dude turned off the camera when it happened.  It's a little suspect.  These blogger dudes or whoever this mickey factz guy is would give their left nut for that footage.

But yeah maybe Buddens will stop running his mouth.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2009, 05:19:06 PM »
I don't get why dude turned off the camera when it happened.  It's a little suspect.  These blogger dudes or whoever this mickey factz guy is would give their left nut for that footage.

Off topic, that's one of my favorite Pac lines in your sig Jrome (props)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2009, 05:20:56 PM »
Not sure what to make of this, but Raekwon was scheduled to perform @ 3:30 on the Main Stage in San Francisco today @ Rock The Bells but he was a no-show? A few of his fans have been hitting him up on twitter asking him where he was at?

Meanwhile Slaughter House is set to go on @ 8:00 tonight on the 2nd stage. Joell tweeted earlier in the day saying that he was excited about performing in San Francisco, so this confirms that Slaughter House is there.

probably because the Circle of Bosses were 1,000 ppl deep waiting for him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2009, 05:21:19 PM »
Does anyone think this is all fake?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »

Raekwon told Mickey to turn the camera off.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2009, 05:22:57 PM »

probably because the Circle of Bosses were 1,000 ppl deep waiting for him

This just in:

http://twitter.com/Missinfo/status/3216071058

missinfo: FYI: Both Slaughterhouse and Raekwon will be performing at tonite's Rock the Bells show in San Fran....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2009, 05:33:27 PM »
If u talk all that shit, sooner or later ur gonna get punched...Either fight back or take the L.
Yeah well obviously when adrenaline is flowing you would propably punch back but c'mon...wasn't there at least 3 men besides chef? That makes it at least 4 vs 2. Budden did one thing right, they would've gotten kicked the shit out of them or maybe even stabbed if they started to brawl.

I see ur point, but this goes back to the fact that if u talk all that shit, u gotta expect shit like this is gonna happen.

Joe needs to get his ass whooped a couple times. Maybe this will teach him not to talk so much.

i think every other beef in the last 10 years, COUNTLESS people said "why violence? we all saw what happened to Biggie & Pac, keep it strictly music".

NOW, Joe Budden talks & everybody throws the "keep it music" thing out of the window; like Joe is the first person to talk shit.

you know what shit he talked? how he is a better rapper today than anybody in Wu-Tang is today; so that needs to be handeled violently? sounds like Wu should just step up & try to out rap him.

don't even come in here & respond "wow what a groupie", this isn't groupism taking over, this is just common sense LOL.

You sound like an angry girlfriend...I ain't trying to be funny. that's just how you're coming across.

And if Joe feels he's the better rapper? Why talk about it? why not prove it by rappin', instead of throwing a tantrum?

you might not be trying, but you're hilarious; do you even know why this entire thing popped off originally? :laugh:

because Joey has been putting out great work for the past few years & talked about that Vibe bracket & said "if you think you're a better rapper than me or you don't agree with what i'm saying, get at me in the booth".

Meth originally called Joey out for a physical confrontation, sounds a little upset, like he knows he can't compete with Joey in 2009 & i truly believe that is the main problem here.

say what you want about Wu & that classic shit from 10-12 years ago, but today they can't run with him & that's why it's gon' physical. ;)

We Fly High

« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »
if in fact it did happen that way, then it shows rae aint wit that gangsta shit like that...even tho he claims hes gully and hes not to be fucked wit
i would have assumed someone like rae rolls up and handles it and maybe has his homies ready for what pops off onsite but not to order for his homie to handle it for him to begin wit

im saying though,how is it gangster or havin your mans back when you confront on a 8-2 and then havin your man do it,run to the concert promoter sayin your sorry and then disappear when shit gets thick? all the while recordin it so you can put it on worldstar? shits corny

if rae shot joe the fair one and knocked joe out,id be the first one to say Joe should take the L and keep it movin. im tellin you firsthand SH/COB was searchin for them dudes,and Rae was MIA.

I saw Rae out there the whole entire time. he def was not MIA. i was prety much hangin out backstage the whole entire time before ice cube went on, and i saw rae posted up there the entire time (several hours) . he wasnt hidin.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2009, 05:38:59 PM »
If u talk all that shit, sooner or later ur gonna get punched...Either fight back or take the L.
Yeah well obviously when adrenaline is flowing you would propably punch back but c'mon...wasn't there at least 3 men besides chef? That makes it at least 4 vs 2. Budden did one thing right, they would've gotten kicked the shit out of them or maybe even stabbed if they started to brawl.

I see ur point, but this goes back to the fact that if u talk all that shit, u gotta expect shit like this is gonna happen.

Joe needs to get his ass whooped a couple times. Maybe this will teach him not to talk so much.

i think every other beef in the last 10 years, COUNTLESS people said "why violence? we all saw what happened to Biggie & Pac, keep it strictly music".

NOW, Joe Budden talks & everybody throws the "keep it music" thing out of the window; like Joe is the first person to talk shit.

you know what shit he talked? how he is a better rapper today than anybody in Wu-Tang is today; so that needs to be handeled violently? sounds like Wu should just step up & try to out rap him.

don't even come in here & respond "wow what a groupie", this isn't groupism taking over, this is just common sense LOL.

You sound like an angry girlfriend...I ain't trying to be funny. that's just how you're coming across.

And if Joe feels he's the better rapper? Why talk about it? why not prove it by rappin', instead of throwing a tantrum?

you might not be trying, but you're hilarious; do you even know why this entire thing popped off originally? :laugh:

because Joey has been putting out great work for the past few years & talked about that Vibe bracket & said "if you think you're a better rapper than me or you don't agree with what i'm saying, get at me in the booth".

Meth originally called Joey out for a physical confrontation, sounds a little upset, like he knows he can't compete with Joey in 2009 & i truly believe that is the main problem here.

say what you want about Wu & that classic shit from 10-12 years ago, but today they can't run with him & that's why it's gon' physical. ;)

Pro Tools alone (2008) shits on anything Buddens (or anyone else from this solo rapper reject group has ever done)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2009, 05:42:07 PM »

Pro Tools alone (2008) shits on anything Buddens (or anyone else from this solo rapper reject group has ever done)

something TRULY makes me believe you haven't heard Mood Muzik 3, Halfway House or Padded Room. :laugh: