Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10538 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »
if in fact it did happen that way, then it shows rae aint wit that gangsta shit like that...even tho he claims hes gully and hes not to be fucked wit
i would have assumed someone like rae rolls up and handles it and maybe has his homies ready for what pops off onsite but not to order for his homie to handle it for him to begin wit

im saying though,how is it gangster or havin your mans back when you confront on a 8-2 and then havin your man do it,run to the concert promoter sayin your sorry and then disappear when shit gets thick? all the while recordin it so you can put it on worldstar? shits corny

if rae shot joe the fair one and knocked joe out,id be the first one to say Joe should take the L and keep it movin. im tellin you firsthand SH/COB was searchin for them dudes,and Rae was MIA.

I saw Rae out there the whole entire time. he def was not MIA. i was prety much hangin out backstage the whole entire time before ice cube went on, and i saw rae posted up there the entire time (several hours) . he wasnt hidin.

Devi Dev tweeted the whole scenario leading up to the moment Slaughter House hit the stage and according to her twitter, both camps were in full effect the entire time. She mentioned that it was a tense situation and that Busta was mediating for Raekwon while Crooked was mediating for Joe. So Raekwon was in the area according to Devi Dev being that she's a reliable source since she's a DJ @ KDAY.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2009, 05:45:08 PM »
its gon be one of them stories that has 213 different stories to go wit (dont matter if you were there or not) lol
but rae has talked that gangsta shit before so its not jus joe

if in fact it did happen that way, then it shows rae aint wit that gangsta shit like that...even tho he claims hes gully and hes not to be fucked wit
i would have assumed someone like rae rolls up and handles it and maybe has his homies ready for what pops off onsite but not to order for his homie to handle it for him to begin wit

im saying though,how is it gangster or havin your mans back when you confront on a 8-2 and then havin your man do it,run to the concert promoter sayin your sorry and then disappear when shit gets thick? all the while recordin it so you can put it on worldstar? shits corny

if rae shot joe the fair one and knocked joe out,id be the first one to say Joe should take the L and keep it movin. im tellin you firsthand SH/COB was searchin for them dudes,and Rae was MIA.

I saw Rae out there the whole entire time. he def was not MIA. i was prety much hangin out backstage the whole entire time before ice cube went on, and i saw rae posted up there the entire time (several hours) . he wasnt hidin.

Devi Dev tweeted the whole scenario leading up to the moment Slaughter House hit the stage and according to her twitter, both camps were in full effect the entire time. She mentioned that it was a tense situation and that Busta was mediating for Raekwon while Crooked was mediating for Joe. So Raekwon was in the area according to Devi Dev being that she's a reliable source since she's a DJ @ KDAY.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2009, 05:47:36 PM »
YO HONESTLY, NO WUTANG BIAS OR ANYTHING, JUST FROM HEARING WHAT RAE SAID AND WHAT MICKEY SAID, AND WHAT HOE BUDDEN SAID

IT SOUNDS LIKE RAEKWON CAME IN THERE TO CONFRONT JOE ABOUT A VIDEO HE RELEASED (DONT KNOW WHICH ONE, BUT I GUESS JOE WAS TALKIN SHIT *SURPRISE* *SURPRISE*) AND WHETHER OR NOT THE VIDEO WAS RELEASED BEFORE OR AFTER THE METHOD MAN JONES BEACH MAKE UP, I GUESS JOE WAS TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE VIDEO, SAID SOME SLY SHIT (*SURPRISE* *SURPRISE*) THEN ONE OF RAE'S GOONS PUNCHED HIM FOR IT.....CUZ SERIOUSLY, IF HE WENT THERE TO BEAT JOE'S ASS, I THINK JOEY WOULD SERIOUSLY BEEN FUCKED UP, SEEING THAT IT WAS 6 AGAINST 1, BUT WHO THE FUCK GOES IN THERE WITH 5 GOONS WITH THE ONLY INTENT OF THROWING ONE PUNCH?? I DONT THINK RAE INTENDED TO HIT JOEY, BUT SHIT JUST POPPED OFF LIEK THAT, AND HE COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO HE BOUNCED.....THEN CROOK GOT MAD, OF COURSE, SINCE ITS LOS ANGELES AND DUDE PROBABLY FELT DISRESPECTED, SO HE GOT C.O.B. INVOLVED IN IT........

ALL IN ALL, RAE SHOULDNT HAVE HIT JOEY, OR HIS GOON SHOULDNT HAVE, BUT HE DID, AND THERES NOTHING HE COULD DO ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS SO HE JUST BOUNCED.....BUT ONE THING I CANT STAND ABOUT YOU JOEY LOVING FAGGOTS IS THAT YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT ALL THE SHIT THAT JOE SPEWS OUT OF HIS MOUTH, YALL CONSTANTLY SIT THERE PRETENDING LIKE THIS GUY DOES NOT HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING BITCH ASS PERSONALITY OUT OF ALL THE RAPPERS OUT THERE......YOU ALWAYS SHIT ON THE OTHER PARTY, AND ACCUSE PEOPLE OF HATING ON BUDDENS, OR RIDING WU DICK, WITHOUT EVER WONDERING WHY WE HATE THE DUDE SO MUCH, ITS NOT CUZ HES WACK, ITS CUZ HES A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER, AND IF JOEY NEVER RAN HIS MOUTH ABOUT METHOD MAN, NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULDVE EVER HAPPENED, NONE OF IT.......ALL IN ALL I HOPE HE LEARNS FROM THIS, AND REALIZES THAT HES THE CULPRIT OF EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN, AND THERE REALLY IS NOBODY TO BLAME BUT HIM AND HIS FUCKIN MOUTH

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2009, 05:52:27 PM »

my bad then,so was i though and never seen him once. not doubting you,just sayin. also i was more hangin backstage at the paid dues stage and around the trailers after cubes set. i got here say from other folks sayin he left. i guess its always biased opinions though. i do know sh and COB's presence was thick.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2009, 05:54:30 PM »
@blunts40sbitches,

I posted the gist of what you said in your last post a couple pages back in this thread. So I'll quote it instead.

Raekwon confronted Joe because of the 1st video below. But what Rae didn't realize was that this video was made before Joe & Meth made peace. At that point, Joe was doing the "no comment" thing due to the Inspectah Deck "Fuck Joe Budden" chant that happened at the D.C. Rock The Bells show the week before. Apparently the other members of Slaughter House told Joe to just ignore any questions & comments regarding Inspectah Deck, Method Man and The Wu in general. But Joe's pride got the best of him, which led up to the making of the video.

The 2nd video is Mickey Factz giving his eye-witness account of the Raekwon/Budden incident yesterday in L.A. Since Mickey was the only one in the trailer with Joe at the time it happened.

<a href="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/i9KCQeenFrbRy85m" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://videos.onsmash.com/e/i9KCQeenFrbRy85m</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxerP3YJ4qM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZxerP3YJ4qM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2009, 06:02:37 PM »
If u talk all that shit, sooner or later ur gonna get punched...Either fight back or take the L.
Yeah well obviously when adrenaline is flowing you would propably punch back but c'mon...wasn't there at least 3 men besides chef? That makes it at least 4 vs 2. Budden did one thing right, they would've gotten kicked the shit out of them or maybe even stabbed if they started to brawl.

I see ur point, but this goes back to the fact that if u talk all that shit, u gotta expect shit like this is gonna happen.

Joe needs to get his ass whooped a couple times. Maybe this will teach him not to talk so much.

i think every other beef in the last 10 years, COUNTLESS people said "why violence? we all saw what happened to Biggie & Pac, keep it strictly music".

NOW, Joe Budden talks & everybody throws the "keep it music" thing out of the window; like Joe is the first person to talk shit.

you know what shit he talked? how he is a better rapper today than anybody in Wu-Tang is today; so that needs to be handeled violently? sounds like Wu should just step up & try to out rap him.

don't even come in here & respond "wow what a groupie", this isn't groupism taking over, this is just common sense LOL.

You sound like an angry girlfriend...I ain't trying to be funny. that's just how you're coming across.

And if Joe feels he's the better rapper? Why talk about it? why not prove it by rappin', instead of throwing a tantrum?

you might not be trying, but you're hilarious; do you even know why this entire thing popped off originally? :laugh:

because Joey has been putting out great work for the past few years & talked about that Vibe bracket & said "if you think you're a better rapper than me or you don't agree with what i'm saying, get at me in the booth".

Meth originally called Joey out for a physical confrontation, sounds a little upset, like he knows he can't compete with Joey in 2009 & i truly believe that is the main problem here.

say what you want about Wu & that classic shit from 10-12 years ago, but today they can't run with him & that's why it's gon' physical. ;)

Pro Tools alone (2008) shits on anything Buddens (or anyone else from this solo rapper reject group has ever done)

something TRULY makes me believe you haven't heard Mood Muzik 3, Halfway House or Padded Room. :laugh:
All opinion in the end. Love Chamillionaire, though (so props for your username!)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2009, 06:13:06 PM »
If u talk all that shit, sooner or later ur gonna get punched...Either fight back or take the L.
Yeah well obviously when adrenaline is flowing you would propably punch back but c'mon...wasn't there at least 3 men besides chef? That makes it at least 4 vs 2. Budden did one thing right, they would've gotten kicked the shit out of them or maybe even stabbed if they started to brawl.

I see ur point, but this goes back to the fact that if u talk all that shit, u gotta expect shit like this is gonna happen.

Joe needs to get his ass whooped a couple times. Maybe this will teach him not to talk so much.

i think every other beef in the last 10 years, COUNTLESS people said "why violence? we all saw what happened to Biggie & Pac, keep it strictly music".

NOW, Joe Budden talks & everybody throws the "keep it music" thing out of the window; like Joe is the first person to talk shit.

you know what shit he talked? how he is a better rapper today than anybody in Wu-Tang is today; so that needs to be handeled violently? sounds like Wu should just step up & try to out rap him.

don't even come in here & respond "wow what a groupie", this isn't groupism taking over, this is just common sense LOL.

You sound like an angry girlfriend...I ain't trying to be funny. that's just how you're coming across.

And if Joe feels he's the better rapper? Why talk about it? why not prove it by rappin', instead of throwing a tantrum?

you might not be trying, but you're hilarious; do you even know why this entire thing popped off originally? :laugh:

because Joey has been putting out great work for the past few years & talked about that Vibe bracket & said "if you think you're a better rapper than me or you don't agree with what i'm saying, get at me in the booth".

Meth originally called Joey out for a physical confrontation, sounds a little upset, like he knows he can't compete with Joey in 2009 & i truly believe that is the main problem here.

say what you want about Wu & that classic shit from 10-12 years ago, but today they can't run with him & that's why it's gon' physical. ;)

Pro Tools alone (2008) shits on anything Buddens (or anyone else from this solo rapper reject group has ever done)

something TRULY makes me believe you haven't heard Mood Muzik 3, Halfway House or Padded Room. :laugh:
All opinion in the end. Love Chamillionaire, though (so props for your username!)

you're the fuckin' man in my book! ;D 8)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2009, 06:13:44 PM »
Here's the timestamp of the video that Joe did before he squashed it with Method Man in NY.

This is the video in question that caused Raekwon to pursue Joe yesterday.

http://www.blogtv.com/Shows/817536/Y23wbeZEaeXvbe_wbX&pos=ancr

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2009, 06:21:36 PM »

::)

now, liquid swords is another story
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2009, 06:22:09 PM »
aite that makes a bit of sense
thats where he says if any of em speak up here on out, ima go in
HIM SAYIN THAT SET RAE OFF...looks like
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »
This whole situation is a joke in the end.Raekwon took the l in this to me.He brings a camera with him and acts cool with joey then gets one of his boys to sucker punch him.What a tough guy.Rae just lost my money for his new album for this lame stunt.These wu groupies are so funny.Joe made a comment months ago about rapping skills and people act like girls over it.Part of me wants slaughterhouse to retaliate for this.The beef was already squashed and rae did something extremely lame.On a side note the joe budden groupies are even funnier.They flat out show so much hate for crook and then this happens and now their all over his nuts wnating him to back joe up.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2009, 07:06:11 PM »
Wow! I'm fuckin speechless....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2009, 07:12:45 PM »
This whole situation is a joke in the end.Raekwon took the l in this to me.He brings a camera with him and acts cool with joey then gets one of his boys to sucker punch him.What a tough guy.Rae just lost my money for his new album for this lame stunt.These wu groupies are so funny.Joe made a comment months ago about rapping skills and people act like girls over it.Part of me wants slaughterhouse to retaliate for this.The beef was already squashed and rae did something extremely lame.On a side note the joe budden groupies are even funnier.They flat out show so much hate for crook and then this happens and now their all over his nuts wnating him to back joe up.

haha

i've heard of people jumping people before   (i.e. proof and 40 roadies jumped esham, and then esham and about 20+ mexican gangsters jumped Proof in Vegas (with help from Suge) for retaliation

but Crooked I being 1,000 people deep?  that's just amazing if that stat is true - talk about showing muscle LOL

10 people + maybe 50 roadies vs 1,000 gang bangers LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2009, 07:23:09 PM »
damnthats crazy that someone else was feelin gza's album and to give it such a high rankin amongst other releases others have been callin dope, or even possible classics

Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2009, 07:24:43 PM »
Yeah everyone is reporting that crook was choked and that cob was hundreds deep and were ready to tear the place apart.40 glocc also tweeted that him and zoo life were on their way to the show because he heard joey got jumped.But 30 plus cops showed up and deaded everything