Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10520 times)

rayallen0

Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #195 on: August 09, 2009, 10:24:32 PM »
“Don’t believe everything you see on the Internet. Don’t nobody gonna disrespect one of my niggas on the muthafuckin’ West Coast.” - Crooked I

obviously he was drunk
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 11:00:31 PM by rayallen0 »

rayallen0

« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2009, 10:29:34 PM »
YO HONESTLY, NO WUTANG BIAS OR ANYTHING, JUST FROM HEARING WHAT RAE SAID AND WHAT MICKEY SAID, AND WHAT HOE BUDDEN SAID

IT SOUNDS LIKE RAEKWON CAME IN THERE TO CONFRONT JOE ABOUT A VIDEO HE RELEASED (DONT KNOW WHICH ONE, BUT I GUESS JOE WAS TALKIN SHIT *SURPRISE* *SURPRISE*) AND WHETHER OR NOT THE VIDEO WAS RELEASED BEFORE OR AFTER THE METHOD MAN JONES BEACH MAKE UP, I GUESS JOE WAS TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE VIDEO, SAID SOME SLY SHIT (*SURPRISE* *SURPRISE*) THEN ONE OF RAE'S GOONS PUNCHED HIM FOR IT.....CUZ SERIOUSLY, IF HE WENT THERE TO BEAT JOE'S ASS, I THINK JOEY WOULD SERIOUSLY BEEN FUCKED UP, SEEING THAT IT WAS 6 AGAINST 1, BUT WHO THE FUCK GOES IN THERE WITH 5 GOONS WITH THE ONLY INTENT OF THROWING ONE PUNCH?? I DONT THINK RAE INTENDED TO HIT JOEY, BUT SHIT JUST POPPED OFF LIEK THAT, AND HE COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO HE BOUNCED.....THEN CROOK GOT MAD, OF COURSE, SINCE ITS LOS ANGELES AND DUDE PROBABLY FELT DISRESPECTED, SO HE GOT C.O.B. INVOLVED IN IT........

ALL IN ALL, RAE SHOULDNT HAVE HIT JOEY, OR HIS GOON SHOULDNT HAVE, BUT HE DID, AND THERES NOTHING HE COULD DO ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS SO HE JUST BOUNCED.....BUT ONE THING I CANT STAND ABOUT YOU JOEY LOVING FAGGOTS IS THAT YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT ALL THE SHIT THAT JOE SPEWS OUT OF HIS MOUTH, YALL CONSTANTLY SIT THERE PRETENDING LIKE THIS GUY DOES NOT HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING BITCH ASS PERSONALITY OUT OF ALL THE RAPPERS OUT THERE......YOU ALWAYS SHIT ON THE OTHER PARTY, AND ACCUSE PEOPLE OF HATING ON BUDDENS, OR RIDING WU DICK, WITHOUT EVER WONDERING WHY WE HATE THE DUDE SO MUCH, ITS NOT CUZ HES WACK, ITS CUZ HES A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER, AND IF JOEY NEVER RAN HIS MOUTH ABOUT METHOD MAN, NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULDVE EVER HAPPENED, NONE OF IT.......ALL IN ALL I HOPE HE LEARNS FROM THIS, AND REALIZES THAT HES THE CULPRIT OF EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN, AND THERE REALLY IS NOBODY TO BLAME BUT HIM AND HIS FUCKIN MOUTH

weve said a million times that he just said he could beat meth on wax and if they dont think so step to the mic...guess what they didnt. joey speaks his mind. look at u callin him hoe budden...your doing the same thing...speaking your motherfucking mind. cuz he raps he cant speak his motherfucking oppinion? fuck that 2pac was even more fucking reckless u fucking hypocrite.

(FYI just trying to put the mood of ur post into mine  ;D)

rayallen0

« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »
aite that makes a bit of sense
thats where he says if any of em speak up here on out, ima go in
HIM SAYIN THAT SET RAE OFF...looks like
hold up...joe said he would stick up for himself if they said somthing bad about him...damn what the fuck is wrong with hm what a douchebag!  ::)

rayallen0

« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2009, 10:35:51 PM »
I don't get why dude turned off the camera when it happened.  It's a little suspect.  These blogger dudes or whoever this mickey factz guy is would give their left nut for that footage.

But yeah maybe Buddens will stop running his mouth.
u dont know mickey factz??? lol

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2009, 11:00:18 PM »
nah im jus sayin you can tell the card joey is playin...and then hes sayin wit the ice pack
shit muffuccaz is gon feel sorry for the duke and then hes sayin was it fair?
and i seriously doubt joey was by himself
assumin he was wit other heads, what they do?
(oh shit its wu tang.....we some dead muffuccaz and they was shook)

buddens dont look good either wit him bein on his blog askin people if it was FAIR what happened?

lmao was it fair? fuck kinda bitch ass question is that

Frequency and Mickey Facts were both there, so it was 6 on 3, I bet Rae thought Joey would have more people with him, and its to their credit that they didn't beat the shit out of him and just gave him a jab

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2009, 11:01:31 PM »
nah im jus sayin you can tell the card joey is playin...and then hes sayin wit the ice pack

buddens dont look good either wit him bein on his blog askin people if it was FAIR what happened?

Frequency and Mickey Facts were both there, so it was 6 on 3, I bet Rae thought Joey would have more people with him, and its to their credit that they didn't beat the shit out of him and just gave him a jab

isn't Freq white though?

he barely counts in that situation lol.

The Watcher

« Reply #201 on: August 10, 2009, 12:04:57 AM »
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/08/09/21886591.aspx

6 vs 2 according to mickey facts

still wouldnt make a difference unless Freq looks like brock lesnar
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: August 10, 2009, 01:23:38 AM »

isn't Freq white though?

Lol the toughest guy I know is white

MediumL

« Reply #203 on: August 10, 2009, 02:40:29 AM »
Which one of you wastemen did this? http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1199/22361184.jpg
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #204 on: August 10, 2009, 02:50:28 AM »

isn't Freq white though?

i hope ur a rascist black guy otherwise  :grumpy:

anyway budden had this comin ever since that half assed apology

"but if anyone from wu says anything,nobody gunna stop me"

apart from a right hand from the chef,apparently LOL

JG

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • try not to do tbt though, people here dont like it
« Reply #205 on: August 10, 2009, 03:13:29 AM »
Have Wu publically dissed any of the Slaughter?

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #206 on: August 10, 2009, 03:31:04 AM »
YO HONESTLY, NO WUTANG BIAS OR ANYTHING, JUST FROM HEARING WHAT RAE SAID AND WHAT MICKEY SAID, AND WHAT HOE BUDDEN SAID

IT SOUNDS LIKE RAEKWON CAME IN THERE TO CONFRONT JOE ABOUT A VIDEO HE RELEASED (DONT KNOW WHICH ONE, BUT I GUESS JOE WAS TALKIN SHIT *SURPRISE* *SURPRISE*) AND WHETHER OR NOT THE VIDEO WAS RELEASED BEFORE OR AFTER THE METHOD MAN JONES BEACH MAKE UP, I GUESS JOE WAS TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE VIDEO, SAID SOME SLY SHIT (*SURPRISE* *SURPRISE*) THEN ONE OF RAE'S GOONS PUNCHED HIM FOR IT.....CUZ SERIOUSLY, IF HE WENT THERE TO BEAT JOE'S ASS, I THINK JOEY WOULD SERIOUSLY BEEN FUCKED UP, SEEING THAT IT WAS 6 AGAINST 1, BUT WHO THE FUCK GOES IN THERE WITH 5 GOONS WITH THE ONLY INTENT OF THROWING ONE PUNCH?? I DONT THINK RAE INTENDED TO HIT JOEY, BUT SHIT JUST POPPED OFF LIEK THAT, AND HE COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT SO HE BOUNCED.....THEN CROOK GOT MAD, OF COURSE, SINCE ITS LOS ANGELES AND DUDE PROBABLY FELT DISRESPECTED, SO HE GOT C.O.B. INVOLVED IN IT........

ALL IN ALL, RAE SHOULDNT HAVE HIT JOEY, OR HIS GOON SHOULDNT HAVE, BUT HE DID, AND THERES NOTHING HE COULD DO ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS SO HE JUST BOUNCED.....BUT ONE THING I CANT STAND ABOUT YOU JOEY LOVING FAGGOTS IS THAT YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT ALL THE SHIT THAT JOE SPEWS OUT OF HIS MOUTH, YALL CONSTANTLY SIT THERE PRETENDING LIKE THIS GUY DOES NOT HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING BITCH ASS PERSONALITY OUT OF ALL THE RAPPERS OUT THERE......YOU ALWAYS SHIT ON THE OTHER PARTY, AND ACCUSE PEOPLE OF HATING ON BUDDENS, OR RIDING WU DICK, WITHOUT EVER WONDERING WHY WE HATE THE DUDE SO MUCH, ITS NOT CUZ HES WACK, ITS CUZ HES A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER, AND IF JOEY NEVER RAN HIS MOUTH ABOUT METHOD MAN, NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULDVE EVER HAPPENED, NONE OF IT.......ALL IN ALL I HOPE HE LEARNS FROM THIS, AND REALIZES THAT HES THE CULPRIT OF EVERYTHING THAT WENT DOWN, AND THERE REALLY IS NOBODY TO BLAME BUT HIM AND HIS FUCKIN MOUTH

word. I also think that it was more like that, Rae went to speak with Joe and one of his friends got mad and punched Joe, Rae didn't probably have anything to do with the punch.
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: August 10, 2009, 05:06:25 AM »
the real L Joey took, was apologizing AFTER being hit, wearing a Ice Water scarf 
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Jaydc555

« Reply #208 on: August 10, 2009, 05:09:24 AM »
So theirs a lot of rumours floating around now.Apparently joey picked a fight with someone at the san fran show and they booted slaughterhouse but the crowd wouldnt stop chanting their name and they let them come back and perform a short set.After which crooked personally introduced rza on the stage while royce and joell threw up the wu but joey jumped off the stage and into the crowd.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2009, 05:29:16 AM »
Perhaps Raekwon's knuckle quadruply is the closest thing Joey will ever get to be a part of hip-hop history. In my opinion Joye fans should be happy what they can get. Papoose and Saigon didn't get even that before they were forgotten.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>