Author Topic: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??  (Read 10578 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did Joey buddens get his ass beat by wu Tang??
« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2009, 06:03:01 AM »
I'm thinking that this is all very convenient for both Rae & Budden (well not so much for him lol) since they both got an album coming out. Before anyone starts claiming how Wu-Tang always acts as a family; 50 dissed GZA last year and nobody said anything (Meth was even on the radio showing 50 love).

Word? What did Fif say?

Posted a few pages back:

I remember that. I even googled it to refresh my memory. Apparently, not only did he diss GZA, but he dissed the whole Wu in that interview (minus RZA & Meth) and the only thing that happened was GZA dropped a diss track "Paper Plates". But you're right, nothing happened to 50 after that which is surprising considering Wu has a history of settling matters like these in the streets. But then the more I thought about it, this happened in December 2007, so 50's influence in NY was greater than the Wu at that time.

The reason Ghostface could deal with 50 back in '99 or 2000 when "How To Rob" dropped was because 50 wasn't a household name yet. Now that he's rich, he's got more leverage in matters like these.

Here's the interview from 2007 where 50 dissed Wu (minus RZA & Meth).

http://www.sixshot.com/news/9522/

50 Cent recently responded to comments made about him by Wu-Tang member GZA aka The Genius.

As reported earlier, GZA took shots at the G-Unit honcho at a concert in London earlier this month while he was ranting about how rappers like Soulja Boy are dominating hip hop.  [Watch The Video].

"Recently I seen a video on YouTube and the video was of the GZA, that’s short for The Genius.  He's a 'Genius', I'm sure everyone else has forgotten who he is also," 50 Cent scoffed.  "This guy gets on stage and obviously he's drunk, and he starts talking about Soulja Boy who is 16 years old.  Shout out to Soulja Boy.  Soulja Boy's hot, he had a hot song, he produced the record. Genius should shut up, just shut up!  Kid is 16 years old and we goggled you; you were born in '66.  He was born in 1966 [Laughs]. Listen, I have an old school Chevy Impala your age."

"This doesn’t make any sense," 50 continued.  “The Genius from Wu Tang has declared all out war on Soulja Boy!  It makes no sens e.  Now I understand why an artist would throw a little animosity towards me.  Of course, I’ve been dominant.  In fact, if you like me I'm gonna wonder why?  I’m taking all the money."

50 Cent would then go on to touch on the internal squabbles within the Wu-Tang and refer to the group as 'dust heads'.

"It's really upsetting to me with what’s going on with Wu-Tang right now.  I hear they are upset with The RZA," 50 said.  “[RZA] started the Wu-Tang, he made the beats.  Ok, sure, yes he has all the money and his brother made 20 percent of everything.  RZA and his brother made the money, that’s alright but they deserve it.  They designed it, they built it.  The rest of them niggas was on dust and not paying attention to what was going on at the time."

One of 50's associates would bring up Method Man's name (Tical) but 50 would quickly claim that Meth is one of his favorite rappers from the Wu Tang.

"Don’t say Tical, you fucking stupid?  What’s the matter with you?  What the fuck are you talking about?," 50 barked at his associate.  "Method Man is my favorite.  He's tryna create a beef between me and Method Man."

"Method Man out of the entire Wu Tang is my favorite," emphasized 50. " I'mma tell you tell you why, because [he] said : 'I got more glocks and techs than you/ I make it hot, nigga won't even stand next to you/ nigga touch me you better bust me tree times in the head/ Or motherfucker's dead, ya thought so...,"

"That’s right, with [Notorious] B.I.G. that was classic," 50 said referring to Meth's collabo with Biggie on Ready To Die (The What) . "The rest of  them niggaz like the Genius, that nigga be like 'oskarese popacheese microscope', what the fuck are you talking about?  I don't know what the fuck he's saying, he's a scientist [Laughs]."

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #211 on: August 10, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »
nah im jus sayin you can tell the card joey is playin...and then hes sayin wit the ice pack
shit muffuccaz is gon feel sorry for the duke and then hes sayin was it fair?
and i seriously doubt joey was by himself
assumin he was wit other heads, what they do?
(oh shit its wu tang.....we some dead muffuccaz and they was shook)

buddens dont look good either wit him bein on his blog askin people if it was FAIR what happened?

lmao was it fair? fuck kinda bitch ass question is that

Frequency and Mickey Facts were both there, so it was 6 on 3, I bet Rae thought Joey would have more people with him, and its to their credit that they didn't beat the shit out of him and just gave him a jab

isn't Freq white though?

he barely counts in that situation lol.

Lol the toughest guy I know is white

yeah & the weakest guy i know is white lol.

nah im jus sayin you can tell the card joey is playin...and then hes sayin wit the ice pack

buddens dont look good either wit him bein on his blog askin people if it was FAIR what happened?

Frequency and Mickey Facts were both there, so it was 6 on 3, I bet Rae thought Joey would have more people with him, and its to their credit that they didn't beat the shit out of him and just gave him a jab

isn't Freq white though?

i hope ur a rascist black guy otherwise  :grumpy:

anyway budden had this comin ever since that half assed apology

"but if anyone from wu says anything,nobody gunna stop me"

apart from a right hand from the chef,apparently LOL

no, i'm not lol; i know if you were there you would have fucked them all up, because you're SUCH a tough guy. ::)

also, Wu didn't "say" anything, he hit him. ;)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #212 on: August 10, 2009, 08:58:23 AM »

isn't Freq white though?

isn't Freq white though?

i hope ur a rascist black guy otherwise  :grumpy:

no, i'm not lol; i know if you were there you would have fucked them all up, because you're SUCH a tough guy. ::)

well as it goes i woulda took a beatin over apologizing to a dude that just smacked me but thats just me...different strokes for different folks...

but that wasnt what i meant and you know it...have some fuckin pride in your own race ffs...bout hes white so he dont count...goin on like if a black guy robbed u or tryed rape u u'd just sit there like "oh nooooo i cant fight back for i am melanin deficient" LMAOOOOOOOO

then again if it was Joey 'black eye' Budden..you'd probably like it :laugh:

and the apology was disrespectful...no matter how u try and play on the words...like joey was doin them a favour squashin it

« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 09:00:14 AM by . »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #213 on: August 10, 2009, 09:07:38 AM »

isn't Freq white though?

isn't Freq white though?

i hope ur a rascist black guy otherwise  :grumpy:

well as it goes i woulda took a beatin over apologizing to a dude that just smacked me but thats just me...different strokes for different folks...

but that wasnt what i meant and you know it...have some fuckin pride in your own race ffs...bout hes white so he dont count...goin on like if a black guy robbed u or tryed rape u u'd just sit there like "oh nooooo i cant fight back for i am melanin deficient" LMAOOOOOOOO

then again if it was Joey 'black eye' Budden..you'd probably like it :laugh:

and the apology was disrespectful...no matter how u try and play on the words...like joey was doin them a favour squashin it

Joe Budden said on BlogTV that Freq never saw anything like that & was scared, he went on to say because he's white (as in he was never exposed to that).

i'm more proud to be white than anybody on here; i don't try to come across as any other race lol. don't try to get personal just to start an argument & admit to you getting raped by a black guy & you just let him. :laugh:

& just to enlighten you, Rae came in all cool at first, THEN made Joey apologise (why you think he shouldn't have apologised there i don't know lol) & THEN hit him lol.

he didn't hit him & make him apologise; if he has apologised since then i would like to hear his explaination for it, opposed to just calling him a bitch like your hater ass. smh

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #214 on: August 10, 2009, 09:10:49 AM »
he didn't hit him & make him apologise; if he has apologised since then i would like to hear his explaination for it, opposed to just calling him a bitch like your hater ass. smh

I read somewhere that budden said he apologized cause he was shook and surprised about the punch.. I can't confirm it though, so much text about this topic I can't remember where I read it :D
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #215 on: August 10, 2009, 09:16:53 AM »

I read somewhere that budden said he apologized cause he was shook and surprised about the punch.. I can't confirm it though, so much text about this topic I can't remember where I read it :D

thats what i read as well...and cham who took it personal??...you were under the impression i was tryin to portray some internet tough guy...which i rejected an explained my problem with your comment LOL but if it was budden and not you that said it...well then ummm FUCK BUDDEN....and ask yourself this...if being white was his excuse for not gettin involved...then ummm what was mr "jump off" joe buddens ??  :laugh:

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #216 on: August 10, 2009, 09:21:08 AM »
I'm thinking that this is all very convenient for both Rae & Budden (well not so much for him lol) since they both got an album coming out. Before anyone starts claiming how Wu-Tang always acts as a family; 50 dissed GZA last year and nobody said anything (Meth was even on the radio showing 50 love).

Word? What did Fif say?

Posted a few pages back:

I remember that. I even googled it to refresh my memory. Apparently, not only did he diss GZA, but he dissed the whole Wu in that interview (minus RZA & Meth) and the only thing that happened was GZA dropped a diss track "Paper Plates". But you're right, nothing happened to 50 after that which is surprising considering Wu has a history of settling matters like these in the streets. But then the more I thought about it, this happened in December 2007, so 50's influence in NY was greater than the Wu at that time.

The reason Ghostface could deal with 50 back in '99 or 2000 when "How To Rob" dropped was because 50 wasn't a household name yet. Now that he's rich, he's got more leverage in matters like these.

Here's the interview from 2007 where 50 dissed Wu (minus RZA & Meth).

http://www.sixshot.com/news/9522/

50 Cent recently responded to comments made about him by Wu-Tang member GZA aka The Genius.

As reported earlier, GZA took shots at the G-Unit honcho at a concert in London earlier this month while he was ranting about how rappers like Soulja Boy are dominating hip hop.  [Watch The Video].

"Recently I seen a video on YouTube and the video was of the GZA, that’s short for The Genius.  He's a 'Genius', I'm sure everyone else has forgotten who he is also," 50 Cent scoffed.  "This guy gets on stage and obviously he's drunk, and he starts talking about Soulja Boy who is 16 years old.  Shout out to Soulja Boy.  Soulja Boy's hot, he had a hot song, he produced the record. Genius should shut up, just shut up!  Kid is 16 years old and we goggled you; you were born in '66.  He was born in 1966 [Laughs]. Listen, I have an old school Chevy Impala your age."

"This doesn’t make any sense," 50 continued.  “The Genius from Wu Tang has declared all out war on Soulja Boy!  It makes no sens e.  Now I understand why an artist would throw a little animosity towards me.  Of course, I’ve been dominant.  In fact, if you like me I'm gonna wonder why?  I’m taking all the money."

50 Cent would then go on to touch on the internal squabbles within the Wu-Tang and refer to the group as 'dust heads'.

"It's really upsetting to me with what’s going on with Wu-Tang right now.  I hear they are upset with The RZA," 50 said.  “[RZA] started the Wu-Tang, he made the beats.  Ok, sure, yes he has all the money and his brother made 20 percent of everything.  RZA and his brother made the money, that’s alright but they deserve it.  They designed it, they built it.  The rest of them niggas was on dust and not paying attention to what was going on at the time."

One of 50's associates would bring up Method Man's name (Tical) but 50 would quickly claim that Meth is one of his favorite rappers from the Wu Tang.

"Don’t say Tical, you fucking stupid?  What’s the matter with you?  What the fuck are you talking about?," 50 barked at his associate.  "Method Man is my favorite.  He's tryna create a beef between me and Method Man."

"Method Man out of the entire Wu Tang is my favorite," emphasized 50. " I'mma tell you tell you why, because [he] said : 'I got more glocks and techs than you/ I make it hot, nigga won't even stand next to you/ nigga touch me you better bust me tree times in the head/ Or motherfucker's dead, ya thought so...,"

"That’s right, with [Notorious] B.I.G. that was classic," 50 said referring to Meth's collabo with Biggie on Ready To Die (The What) . "The rest of  them niggaz like the Genius, that nigga be like 'oskarese popacheese microscope', what the fuck are you talking about?  I don't know what the fuck he's saying, he's a scientist [Laughs]."

I noticed today that 50 was in method man's Break Ups 2 Make Ups video, haha. So I guess he has some connections with them? Or maybe trackmasters just put him in the video, cuz they was fucking with 50 at the time..
@ 2:33
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: August 10, 2009, 09:25:15 AM »

lol, i hear what you're sayin'.

i read the other way around, but i'm sure we'll get the official story sooner than later.

thats what i read as well...and cham who took it personal??...you were under the impression i was tryin to portray some internet tough guy...which i rejected an explained my problem with your comment LOL but if it was budden and not you that said it...well then ummm FUCK BUDDEN....and ask yourself this...if being white was his excuse for not gettin involved...then ummm what was my "jump off" joe buddens ??  :laugh:

you didn't reject being a tough guy lol, you acted as if you were in the situation you would have fought back with 6 guys (two of which were 300 pounds).

you can run all that trash talk online, but it's going to take more than text to convince me that's what you would ACTUALLY do. ::)

also, why are you frontin' like you're sayin' "FUCK JOE BUDDEN" for the first time? we all know everytime their is a thread about him, whether you say it in the thread or not, you're mumbling it to yourself LOL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #218 on: August 10, 2009, 12:16:26 PM »
^what does "i would have taken a beating over apologising" mean?

sounds like you're saying you would have fought back with 6 guys standing their ready to really hurt you lol.

anyway, where does Joe Budden talk shit? he said nobody can fuck with him on a mic & as far as my count goes, Wu-Tang hasn't done much about that; just trying to take it physical, because they know they are outmatched lyrically, ESSPECIALLY if all of Slaughterhouse gets involved & please don't bring up that Deck diss LOL.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: August 10, 2009, 12:17:58 PM »
cham stop crying he took an l get over it :'(

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #220 on: August 10, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »

sounds like you're saying you would have fought back with 6 guys standing their ready to really hurt you lol.

anyway, where does Joe Budden talk shit? he said nobody can fuck with him on a mic & as far as my count goes, Wu-Tang hasn't done much about that; just trying to take it physical, because they know they are outmatched lyrically, ESSPECIALLY if all of Slaughterhouse gets involved & please don't bring up that Deck diss LOL.

ok i wouldnt...i'd cry like a bitch

an buddens is the bestest ever

and he handled this like a g

and white boys dont count in fights

and wu tang are bitches for beatin up mothafuckas talkin shit

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #221 on: August 10, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »
Howcome they are touring with each other at rock the bells if theyre beefing?

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #222 on: August 10, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »
Howcome they are touring with each other at rock the bells if theyre beefing?
I'm really surprised if this 1 day beef is still growing, they have propably dead it already.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: August 10, 2009, 01:01:10 PM »

ok i wouldnt...i'd cry like a bitch

an buddens is the bestest ever

and he handled this like a g

and white boys dont count in fights

and wu tang are bitches for beatin up mothafuckas talkin shit

you're twisting words to try to sound funny & it's just not working lmao.

but if you're trying to say that Rae isn't a bitch for what he did, why are you so against Joe Budden? lmao

he came in acting all cool & sucker punched him out of nowhere; i am telling you if Joey did that, he would never hear the end of how bitch it was.

PS - keep hitting that "diss 'em" button! ;D

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: August 10, 2009, 01:03:23 PM »

Budden apologized AFTER being hit, at least thats how the story goes. I hope most people see that as a pussy move. Being sorry for letting another man putting hands on you? rather get my ass kicked by 6 big dudes
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts