Author Topic: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden  (Read 1280 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'
Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden
« on: August 09, 2009, 03:15:25 PM »
Do you think Crooked I should defend Joe Budden, since it happened in his backyard

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 03:18:02 PM »
no

he needs to drop his EP with Raekwan on it as planned and ignore that whole incident because Joey shouldn't have been running his mouth.  Crooked can't be caught up in silly beefs anymore.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 03:22:29 PM »
no, he needs to drop his EP with Raekwan on it as planned and ignore that whole incident because Joey shouldn't have been running his mouth.

Exactly. Didn't know Raekwon will be featured on it though.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 03:24:04 PM »
no

he needs to drop his EP with Raekwan on it as planned and ignore that whole incident because Joey shouldn't have been running his mouth.  Crooked can't be caught up in silly beefs anymore.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »
be interestin to see if chef makes a diss track in time for ob4cl2
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 03:40:08 PM »
I feel ya

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 04:14:03 PM »
he already did
http://www.rapradar.com/live-show/crooked-i-defends-joe-budden-on-stage-at-rock-the-bells-la.html

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet. Don't nobody gonna disrespect one of my niggas on the muthafuckin' West Coast."

I'm sorry my G, but I think that already happened. 

I lol'd
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 04:16:51 PM »
Do you think Crooked I should defend Joe Budden, since it happened in his backyard

Wu's got a lot of influence in the West. So, Crooked talkin' this backyard shit is irrelevant. But, no, he shouldn't defend corny ass Budden (it would be detrimental to his already unstable rap career).

MediumL

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 04:17:55 PM »
Damn i forgot that Crooked and Rae hooked up. Hopefully that track drops cause it should be heat. Last thing Crooked needs to do is care about Budden - at the rate crookeds gputting on weight dudes gonna be big pun'd in a couple years time.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »
operation stackola
Muthafuckin' Double OG

« Reply #8 on: Today at 04:16:51 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: YaKno7 on Today at 03:15:25 PM

Wu's got a lot of influence in the West. So, Crooked talkin' this backyard shit is irrelevant. But, no, he shouldn't defend corny ass Budden (it would be detrimental to his already unstable rap career).

I don't no bout dat i'm from tha WEST and I don't know any niggaz talkin or knockin Wu Tang and hell yea Crook should defend Joe they in a group together if i was Joe I would expect Crook 2 have my back jus cuz

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 04:29:48 PM »
operation stackola
Muthafuckin' Double OG

« Reply #8 on: Today at 04:16:51 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: YaKno7 on Today at 03:15:25 PM

I don't no bout dat i'm from tha WEST and I don't know any niggaz talkin or knockin Wu Tang and hell yea Crook should defend Joe they in a group together if i was Joe I would expect Crook 2 have my back jus cuz

Northstar and Black Knights are WestC. And going by Pac, the martyr of the West, he gave Wu his blessings as the group "representing the East how we represent the West."

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 04:31:38 PM »
If it wasn't for Joey (and the rest of the guys) Crooked would still stand with 0 official albums on his C.V.

kemizt

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 04:31:53 PM »
I didn't see the incident, but I was at the show, and I'm just gonna state up front from a fan's perspective that what Raekwon and his people did fucked up the rest of the show.

Slaughterhouse had to go on the same time as Nas, which fucked them over in terms of getting a big crowd at their set, and at the same time their set was cut hella short because of the bullshit that went down. I for one was real hot that Slaughterhouse's set got delayed damn near 2 hours and cut short, and as a result of Raekwon's bullshit he didn't do his solo set and Tech N9ne had to go on 2 hours before his scheduled time to fill time because of Raekwon's madness, thus making me and most people miss Tech N9ne's set, on top of not getting to see any kind of Wu-Tang set.

All in all, I expected more from Raekwon being a seasoned vet and a pioneer, he didn't need to pull something like that, especially on someone like Budden in Crooked's backyard, Los Angeles.

The shit was squashed like a month ago between METHOD MAN, whom the problem was actually with, and BUDDEN himself. This shit had nothing to do with Raekwon. Very immature and selfish on his part, he fucked over a lot of fans yesterday with that bullshit.

I love Wu-Tang and all, but they should just be left off the LA leg of the tour next year. When it gets down to it, concerts like this are about the fans and we don't need that bullshit in an already hostile LA concert environment. Slaughterhouse deserved to be on the main stage, and hopefully next year they'll have their shot.

So yes, Crooked I should definitely defend Joe Budden. If I'm this mad just as a fan, I can only imagine how someone like Crooked I is feeling. Fucking bullshit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »
If it wasn't for Joey (and the rest of the guys) Crooked would still stand with 0 official albums on his C.V.

c style?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens