Author Topic: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden  (Read 1281 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 04:37:21 PM »

true but thats more of a comp vs him bein on every single song (altho its only 1/4 of the project)

If it wasn't for Joey (and the rest of the guys) Crooked would still stand with 0 official albums on his C.V.

c style?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 04:38:03 PM »
I didn't see the incident, but I was at the show, and I'm just gonna state up front from a fan's perspective that what Raekwon and his people did fucked up the rest of the show.

Slaughterhouse had to go on the same time as Nas, which fucked them over in terms of getting a big crowd at their set, and at the same time their set was cut hella short because of the bullshit that went down. I for one was real hot that Slaughterhouse's set got delayed damn near 2 hours and cut short, and as a result of Raekwon's bullshit he didn't do his solo set and Tech N9ne had to go on 2 hours before his scheduled time to fill time because of Raekwon's madness, thus making me and most people miss Tech N9ne's set, on top of not getting to see any kind of Wu-Tang set.

All in all, I expected more from Raekwon being a seasoned vet and a pioneer, he didn't need to pull something like that, especially on someone like Budden in Crooked's backyard, Los Angeles.

The shit was squashed like a month ago between METHOD MAN, whom the problem was actually with, and BUDDEN himself. This shit had nothing to do with Raekwon. Very immature and selfish on his part, he fucked over a lot of fans yesterday with that bullshit.

I love Wu-Tang and all, but they should just be left off the LA leg of the tour next year. When it gets down to it, concerts like this are about the fans and we don't need that bullshit in an already hostile LA concert environment. Slaughterhouse deserved to be on the main stage, and hopefully next year they'll have their shot.

So yes, Crooked I should definitely defend Joe Budden. If I'm this mad just as a fan, I can only imagine how someone like Crooked I is feeling. Fucking bullshit.

gotta co-sign that..!

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 04:38:22 PM »
I didn't see the incident, but I was at the show, and I'm just gonna state up front from a fan's perspective that what Raekwon and his people did fucked up the rest of the show.

Slaughterhouse had to go on the same time as Nas, which fucked them over in terms of getting a big crowd at their set, and at the same time their set was cut hella short because of the bullshit that went down. I for one was real hot that Slaughterhouse's set got delayed damn near 2 hours and cut short, and as a result of Raekwon's bullshit he didn't do his solo set and Tech N9ne had to go on 2 hours before his scheduled time to fill time because of Raekwon's madness, thus making me and most people miss Tech N9ne's set, on top of not getting to see any kind of Wu-Tang set.

All in all, I expected more from Raekwon being a seasoned vet and a pioneer, he didn't need to pull something like that, especially on someone like Budden in Crooked's backyard, Los Angeles.

The shit was squashed like a month ago between METHOD MAN, whom the problem was actually with, and BUDDEN himself. This shit had nothing to do with Raekwon. Very immature and selfish on his part, he fucked over a lot of fans yesterday with that bullshit.

I love Wu-Tang and all, but they should just be left off the LA leg of the tour next year. When it gets down to it, concerts like this are about the fans and we don't need that bullshit in an already hostile LA concert environment. Slaughterhouse deserved to be on the main stage, and hopefully next year they'll have their shot.

So yes, Crooked I should definitely defend Joe Budden. If I'm this mad just as a fan, I can only imagine how someone like Crooked I is feeling. Fucking bullshit.
I feel 'ya. That sucks buying tickets and getting f'd over like this. Though, you're contradicting yourself on the beef issue. Rae is a Wu member (Buddens dissed his brother, diss one/you diss them all). So, you're pissed about this, but expect Crook to stick up for Buddens?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 04:42:35 PM »

true but thats more of a comp vs him bein on every single song (altho its only 1/4 of the project)

If it wasn't for Joey (and the rest of the guys) Crooked would still stand with 0 official albums on his C.V.

c style?
'

crooked was on damn near every song

except for 2 or 3 crappy ones
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 04:44:11 PM »
true but we tryna get the closest to a real album wit as lil guests as possible but yeah i guess that counts dependin on who you ask
(and you already know people are gon say crooked should forever be thankful to joe/royce since they put him on and got his solo album released...if it ever gets released)

c style?
'

crooked was on damn near every song

except for 2 or 3 crappy ones
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 04:51:19 PM »
This entire situation is a fucking satire...

1.  Joe Budden's original comment wasn't even a straight diss.  All he said and you can peep the og video is that he can outrap most of them on the list today, for example Method Man. 

2. Instead, Method Man took it as a diss and starting talking like Budden fucked his bitch.

3. Rae and Busta start spouting off the mouth

4. Royce starts talking shit while Budden keeps up his video blogs.

5.  some meditation occurs

6.  some other bullshit from inspectah deck

7.  it's deaded again

Then this shit which basically Raekwon and 3 to 5 other dudes run up on Budden in his personal vacinity.  Someone punches Budden.  Budden gets scared he's about to get his ass whooped apologizes and ya know the rest.

This is all jokes to me.

From the get go Budden shouldn't have apologized and there shouldn't have been a mediation.  What Budden said was truth.  If other rappers don't want to do their job then that's that.   Now Budden's looking foolish with various members of Wu Tang (inspectah deck and raekown for his random acts of fuckery).
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 04:54:10 PM »
for real im sayin why back down and give in when you consider yourself better than them?
(so you consider yourself better than them until they confront you?)

1.  Joe Budden's original comment wasn't even a straight diss.  All he said and you can peep the og video is that he can outrap most of them on the list today, for example Method Man. 

2. Instead, Method Man took it as a diss and starting talking like Budden fucked his bitch.

7.  it's deaded again

Then this shit which basically Raekwon and 3 to 5 other dudes run up on Budden in his personal vacinity.  Someone punches Budden.  Budden gets scared he's about to get his ass whooped apologizes and ya know the rest.

This is all jokes to me.

From the get go Budden shouldn't have apologized and there shouldn't have been a mediation.  What Budden said was truth.  If other rappers don't want to do their job then that's that.   Now Budden's looking foolish with various members of Wu Tang (inspectah deck and raekown for his random acts of fuckery).
Cube

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 04:58:14 PM »

I feel 'ya. That sucks buying tickets and getting f'd over like this. Though, you're contradicting yourself on the beef issue. Rae is a Wu member (Buddens dissed his brother, diss one/you diss them all). So, you're pissed about this, but expect Crook to stick up for Buddens?

There's a difference between sticking up for someone and having someone sucker punched at a concert. When I said it had nothing to do with Raekwon, I was implying that it was merely a war of words, no shots had been fired. and to my knowledge it had been SQUASHED.

If Raekwon wanted to speak on it, more power to him, but making it a physical thing only makes this beef into something more serious, which is exactly what hip hop doesn't need. RZA, GZA, and Inspectah Deck were all there and didn't say a word to Budden. Why would Raekwon chose to do this? Especially when Raekwon is on songs with Crooked and was pumping Slaughterhouse on the Rock the Bells hype videos. It's some bullshit, and there was no reason for Raekwon to stick his nose in this deaded beef, especially when he took it to a physical level.

All in all, I kinda feel sorry for Joe Budden.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2009, 05:02:48 PM »
for real im sayin why back down and give in when you consider yourself better than them?

7.  it's deaded again

This is all jokes to me.

I'm not sure where you're going but ... to my understanding, the reason no disses from Budden never occurred was out of respect to his peers in slaughterhouse.   And, as far as my knowledge,  Budden never ran off his mouth about being the best fighter or being the best goon and making it deeper than rap.  All he said was he can outrap them.   Again, he censored himself with the disses due to respect for his new group but the rest of the crap is all bullshit.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

papa-smurf

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2009, 05:05:45 PM »
homies suppose to hold each other down.so of course crooked suppose to ride with joe,if he a real nigga.and thats exactly what hes doing because he a real nigga

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 05:07:10 PM »

c style?

Compilation?

Crooked is an integral part of Slaughterhouse.

kemizt

Quadruple OG

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »
To add to the satire, this twitter page was launched yesterday

http://twitter.com/mousebuddenseye

a lot of quotables from that Twitter Page

Quote from: mousebuddenseye
Yo @PerezHilton...you got any tips on getting rid of a black eye? about 21 hours ago from web

My black eye gets more play than my music. Ain't that bout a bitch! about 22 hours ago from web

Don't expect for me to be a trending topic. I wasn't even a trendy rapper.  about 22 hours ago from web

This is my first hit since "Pump It Up". about 22 hours ago from web

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 05:08:45 PM »
but isnt that in a way bitchmade to speak up and go in on some og's and then not put it together to where meth, ins, rae, busta etc...can be like damn you know what damn we underestimated this duke buddens
he dope, and he might very well be better than this
but joe jus talked bout it
and on the side of rae doin what he did, if rae thinks he can take joe on, (physically or rappin wise) hes out to prove it, but IMO it looks like he did this to get respect somehow
damn they talkin mad shit bout buddens

7.  it's deaded again

This is all jokes to me.

I'm not sure where you're going but ... to my understanding, the reason no disses from Budden never occurred was out of respect to his peers in slaughterhouse.   And, as far as my knowledge,  Budden never ran off his mouth about being the best fighter or being the best goon and making it deeper than rap.  All he said was he can outrap them.   Again, he censored himself with the disses due to respect for his new group but the rest of the crap is all bullshit.
Cube

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2009, 05:12:04 PM »

c/s 100%,i was there last night as well and the sh fans got robbed. crooked and cob was riding with joe heavy last night and i dont see that changin. crook(the rest of sh) was still mad cool last night lettin me get a pic and choppin it up a lil bit and the cob camp is cool people too.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 05:15:47 PM »

There's a difference between sticking up for someone and having someone sucker punched at a concert. When I said it had nothing to do with Raekwon, I was implying that it was merely a war of words, no shots had been fired. and to my knowledge it had been SQUASHED.

If Raekwon wanted to speak on it, more power to him, but making it a physical thing only makes this beef into something more serious, which is exactly what hip hop doesn't need. RZA, GZA, and Inspectah Deck were all there and didn't say a word to Budden. Why would Raekwon chose to do this? Especially when Raekwon is on songs with Crooked and was pumping Slaughterhouse on the Rock the Bells hype videos. It's some bullshit, and there was no reason for Raekwon to stick his nose in this deaded beef, especially when he took it to a physical level.

All in all, I kinda feel sorry for Joe Budden.
word RZA was cool as fuck. he got the slaughterhouse and wu-tang chants goin durin HIS set. Rae seen joe alone and felt like superman for a second but got ghost when shit got thick