Author Topic: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden  (Read 1275 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2009, 05:17:33 PM »
but isnt that in a way bitchmade to speak up and go in on some og's and then not put it together to where meth, ins, rae, busta etc...can be like damn you know what damn we underestimated this duke buddens
he dope, and he might very well be better than this
but joe jus talked bout it
and on the side of rae doin what he did, if rae thinks he can take joe on, (physically or rappin wise) hes out to prove it, but IMO it looks like he did this to get respect somehow
damn they talkin mad shit bout buddens

for real im sayin why back down and give in when you consider yourself better than them?
(so you consider yourself better than them until they confront you?)

This entire situation is a fucking satire...

1.  Joe Budden's original comment wasn't even a straight diss.  All he said and you can peep the og video is that he can outrap most of them on the list today, for example Method Man. 

2. Instead, Method Man took it as a diss and starting talking like Budden fucked his bitch.

3. Rae and Busta start spouting off the mouth

4. Royce starts talking shit while Budden keeps up his video blogs.

5.  some meditation occurs

6.  some other bullshit from inspectah deck

7.  it's deaded again

Then this shit which basically Raekwon and 3 to 5 other dudes run up on Budden in his personal vacinity.  Someone punches Budden.  Budden gets scared he's about to get his ass whooped apologizes and ya know the rest.

This is all jokes to me.

From the get go Budden shouldn't have apologized and there shouldn't have been a mediation.  What Budden said was truth.  If other rappers don't want to do their job then that's that.   Now Budden's looking foolish with various members of Wu Tang (inspectah deck and raekown for his random acts of fuckery).

I'm not sure where you're going but ... to my understanding, the reason no disses from Budden never occurred was out of respect to his peers in slaughterhouse.   And, as far as my knowledge,  Budden never ran off his mouth about being the best fighter or being the best goon and making it deeper than rap.  All he said was he can outrap them.   Again, he censored himself with the disses due to respect for his new group but the rest of the crap is all bullshit.

I think we disagree about how the Raekown situation.  

But, I agree Budden was the one that commented on being able to ourap a lot of folks.  He could've made a diss but instead he said if you take feelings, then diss me and we can prove it that way.  Nobody did.  That's why this is a big joke.

Really? This is worth fighting over?

I mean I didn't have any respect for Raekwon when he gave props to Rick Ross and said he was a legend.  I sure in hell don't have any know.

I like Budden but now I just feel sad for dude.  It's that feeling when you hear a friend got jumped and you wanted to be there to help him out but shit happens.  A part of me thinks dude should give up the blog shit.

Basically, it's all pathetic and the end of day I could give more than a nuts fuck.

I'm a check Budden's music and the other members of Slaughterhouses.  I'll check out if Masta Killah releases anything.  I don't really feel anyone else from or affiliated with the Wu.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 05:26:20 PM »
poor guy i kinda feel bad for joe budden getting pussy on the rock the bells tour, and unbelievable promo for the fight that just occurred. poor guy

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2009, 05:28:57 PM »
fuck that, Joe Budden talks wayyy too much shit to not have anything done to him....he needs to learn from this and MOVE ON like the song says, and PLEASE, NO MORE MOUTH RUNNING ON VIDEO BLOGS, FUCKIN ATTENTION HOE

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2009, 05:34:28 PM »
fuck that, Joe Budden talks wayyy too much shit to not have anything done to him....he needs to learn from this and MOVE ON like the song says, and PLEASE, NO MORE MOUTH RUNNING ON VIDEO BLOGS, FUCKIN ATTENTION HOE

This isn't a shot @ you personally, but your sig of Pac reminded me of a similar situation that happened out in the Bay area years ago when Pac was alive. Shock G shared a story about Tim Dog coming out to do a show in the Bay and some goons had the venue surrounded. Apparently they weren't gonna let Tim Dog walk outta there without some sort of repercussion for all the shit talking he did on Compton.

Pac came to Tim Dog's rescue and told the Bay area goons to loosen their grip and give him a pass.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »
yeah i feel you and good lookin on havin the debate and keepin it g'd up
me personally nowhere the biggest joe budden fan, more of a slaughthouse fan
and wu tang....well my favorite and the ones im always checkin for are
masta killa
gza
rza
raekwon is dope but he isnt as dope as he claims to be and he still can rap up to what gza can
(and him co-sginin rick ross deserves a beat down of its own...lol)

the rest arent doin it no more even tho they claim otherwise

but yeah i feel bad for joe cuz yeah he was talkin wit that gangsta talk but not sure if he was ready to get handed a beatdown of any kind on any level

but isnt that in a way bitchmade to speak up and go in on some og's and then not put it together to where meth, ins, rae, busta etc...can be like damn you know what damn we underestimated this duke buddens
and on the side of rae doin what he did, if rae thinks he can take joe on, (physically or rappin wise) hes out to prove it, but IMO it looks like he did this to get respect somehow

for real im sayin why back down and give in when you consider yourself better than them?

1.  Joe Budden's original comment wasn't even a straight diss.  All he said and you can peep the og video is that he can outrap most of them on the list today, for example Method Man. 

2. Instead, Method Man took it as a diss and starting talking like Budden fucked his bitch.

5.  some meditation occurs

6.  some other bullshit from inspectah deck

7.  it's deaded again

Then this shit which basically Raekwon and 3 to 5 other dudes run up on Budden in his personal vacinity.  Someone punches Budden.  Budden gets scared he's about to get his ass whooped apologizes and ya know the rest.

This is all jokes to me.

From the get go Budden shouldn't have apologized and there shouldn't have been a mediation.  What Budden said was truth.  If other rappers don't want to do their job then that's that.   Now Budden's looking foolish with various members of Wu Tang (inspectah deck and raekown for his random acts of fuckery).

I'm not sure where you're going but ... to my understanding, the reason no disses from Budden never occurred was out of respect to his peers in slaughterhouse.   And, as far as my knowledge,  Budden never ran off his mouth about being the best fighter or being the best goon and making it deeper than rap.  All he said was he can outrap them.   Again, he censored himself with the disses due to respect for his new group but the rest of the crap is all bullshit.

But, I agree Budden was the one that commented on being able to ourap a lot of folks.  He could've made a diss but instead he said if you take feelings, then diss me and we can prove it that way.  Nobody did.  That's why this is a big joke.

I mean I didn't have any respect for Raekwon when he gave props to Rick Ross and said he was a legend.  I sure in hell don't have any know.

I like Budden but now I just feel sad for dude.  It's that feeling when you hear a friend got jumped and you wanted to be there to help him out but shit happens.  A part of me thinks dude should give up the blog shit.

Basically, it's all pathetic and the end of day I could give more than a nuts fuck.

I'm a check Budden's music and the other members of Slaughterhouses.  I'll check out if Masta Killah releases anything.  I don't really feel anyone else from or affiliated with the Wu.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2009, 05:58:20 PM »
yeah i feel you and good lookin on havin the debate and keepin it g'd up
me personally nowhere the biggest joe budden fan, more of a slaughthouse fan
and wu tang....well my favorite and the ones im always checkin for are
masta killa
gza
rza
raekwon is dope but he isnt as dope as he claims to be and he still can rap up to what gza can
(and him co-sginin rick ross deserves a beat down of its own...lol)

the rest arent doin it no more even tho they claim otherwise

but yeah i feel bad for joe cuz yeah he was talkin wit that gangsta talk but not sure if he was ready to get handed a beatdown of any kind on any lev

1.  Joe Budden's original comment wasn't even a straight diss.  All he said and you can peep the og video is that he can outrap most of them on the list today, for example Method Man.  

5.  some meditation occurs

6.  some other bullshit from inspectah deck

7.  it's deaded again

Then this shit which basically Raekwon and 3 to 5 other dudes run up on Budden in his personal vacinity.  Someone punches Budden.  Budden gets scared he's about to get his ass whooped apologizes and ya know the rest.

This is all jokes to me.

From the get go Budden shouldn't have apologized and there shouldn't have been a mediation.  What Budden said was truth.  If other rappers don't want to do their job then that's that.   Now Budden's looking foolish with various members of Wu Tang (inspectah deck and raekown for his random acts of fuckery).

I'm not sure where you're going but ... to my understanding, the reason no disses from Budden never occurred was out of respect to his peers in slaughterhouse.   And, as far as my knowledge,  Budden never ran off his mouth about being the best fighter or being the best goon and making it deeper than rap.  All he said was he can outrap them.   Again, he censored himself with the disses due to respect for his new group but the rest of the crap is all bullshit.

I'm a check Budden's music and the other members of Slaughterhouses.  I'll check out if Masta Killah releases anything.  I don't really feel anyone else from or affiliated with the Wu.
U-God's Dopium is one of the best album's of the year

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2009, 05:58:35 PM »
I lost any respect I had for raekwon after this day and wont be buying his new album anymore,he doesnt deserve my money.Number one he fucked over the fans,thats not acceptable.He sticks his nose in a beef that was deaded and has nothing to do with him.He jumpes budden with some friends but then bounces before his set any case of any retaliation.People can dislike budden all they want but from a fan perspective of both these artists rae took an l for this.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2009, 06:00:53 PM »
BUT HE DIDNT GET BEAT DOWN THO.......HE GOT ONE PUNCH, THATS IT, AND WHAT DOES HE DO? HE FUCKIN GOES ON HIS WEBCAM AGAIN AND TALKS ABOUT HOW MUCH HIS EYE AND SHOULDER HURTS......LIKE COME ON, WTF KINDA SHIT IS THAT??

HONESTLY, JOE STARTED ALL THIS, EVEN IF RAEKWON ACTED ILL BY LETTING ONE OF HIS GOONS PUNCH HIM, JOEY STARTED ALL THIS BY RUNNING HIS MOUTH ABOUT METH......NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED IF JOEY DIDNT SAY ANYTHING

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »
i was thinkin of goin to the event but damn im glad i didnt spend 5 bills or however much i was gon spend
how did rae take the l when he didnt get jumped on?  unless you mean he took the l for sucker punchin him?

I lost any respect I had for raekwon after this day and wont be buying his new album anymore,he doesnt deserve my money.Number one he fucked over the fans,thats not acceptable.He sticks his nose in a beef that was deaded and has nothing to do with him.He jumpes budden with some friends but then bounces before his set any case of any retaliation.People can dislike budden all they want but from a fan perspective of both these artists rae took an l for this.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2009, 06:01:43 PM »
BUT HE DIDNT GET BEAT DOWN THO.......HE GOT ONE PUNCH, THATS IT, AND WHAT DOES HE DO? HE FUCKIN GOES ON HIS WEBCAM AGAIN AND TALKS ABOUT HOW MUCH HIS EYE AND SHOULDER HURTS......LIKE COME ON, WTF KINDA SHIT IS THAT??

HONESTLY, JOE STARTED ALL THIS, EVEN IF RAEKWON ACTED ILL BY LETTING ONE OF HIS GOONS PUNCH HIM, JOEY STARTED ALL THIS BY RUNNING HIS MOUTH ABOUT METH......NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED IF JOEY DIDNT SAY ANYTHING

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2009, 06:11:16 PM »
true he ran his mouth but if he ran his mouth and what he was sayin accordin to him is true why is it a bad thing?
thats what im sayin if in fact he is a better rapper than method what does that have to do wit rae?
so if hes runnin his mouth about somethin thats true, or cryin bout it why does he need to get ran up on?
its A VS B so C will be next or never
so why cant joe and meth go at it lyrically and if it got physical then rae get in on it
but all joe said was that he was better in todays rankings....right? 

Cube

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »

which was supposed to be over at this point. but he caught feelings over a video made before the shit got squashed at jones beach. i really think he just seen the opportunity and capitalized tryin to make himself look gangster on cam and help ob4cl2 push some units.  

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2009, 06:17:32 PM »
true he ran his mouth but if he ran his mouth and what he was sayin accordin to him is true why is it a bad thing?
thats what im sayin if in fact he is a better rapper than method what does that have to do wit rae?
so if hes runnin his mouth about somethin thats true, or cryin bout it why does he need to get ran up on?
its A VS B so C will be next or never
so why cant joe and meth go at it lyrically and if it got physical then rae get in on it
but all joe said was that he was better in todays rankings....right? 

okay, there's nothing wrong with thinking you're better than the next rapper, im sure ALL rappers feel that, but yet, nobody but Joey pops his mouth off like that, why?? cuz, its out of respect, just cuz you think you're better than somebody else dont mean youre gonna PUBLICLY call the rapper out and say you're way better, thats straight up disrespectful....im sorry, i cant fuck with that, and i will never raise my kids to run their mouths like that, this guy musta never got his ass kicked by his father for talking back.....

secondly.....if what Rae said is true, then he had no intentions of beating Joey up, I mean seriously, who the fuck punches a guy once and leaves?? If Rae had ill intentions, IM POSITIVE JOEY WOULDA BEEN FUCKED UP, I mean come on, its 6 against 1, yet they only throw one punch?? I really think Rae had intentions on just confronting him about a video, then Joey, being the fuckface that he is, probably said some slick shit, which made one of Rae's goons mad.....the goon punched him, Rae said fuck that, and they all bounced....im not sure but thats what it sounds like

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »
Don't matter what reason Raekwon had for trying to mob in on one dude. 

As has been stated, this beef was dead. Rock the Bells prides themselves on being a "peaceful rap concert tour". Multiple acts, including Ice Cube himself, were preaching peace all throughout the tour. Handle this shit on your own, Raekwon. Don't take it upon yourself to be a big bad ass at a tour when you know there's 50,000 plus fans paying their money to see this show.

Regardless of what kind of spin is placed on it, yesterday's show was for the FANS, not the rappers, and Raekwon pulled a bitch move by fucking over the fans in multiple ways.

Another dude here said it best, Rae is trying to get some extra pub for his upcoming album.

I've seen the footage and Budden did not say anything violent or slick on the stuff that started this whole "beef". All he did was say "is there really fans that think Method Man can outrap me if he were standing in front of me"....and he didn't only mention Method Man, he mentioned multiple artists.

To spin that into some "you dissing Wu-Tang" type shit is childish and stupid. If Method Man himself didn't get upset to the point to confront Budden physically, then by God there is no reason for Rae to try to turn into Billy Badass.

Sad part is, I'm just as big a fan of Wu as any other group that's ever stepped in rap. But Rae showed that even as seasoned vets, they can stoop to childish shit. Confronting a rapper that's part of a group signed to little ass KOCH and hasn't even dropped an album yet. I'm sorry, but if Wu was smart, they wouldn't have even acknowledged Slaughterhouse.

Look at all the press this debacle has started, giving Slaughterhouse and Joe Budden/Crooked I free press EVERYWHERE.

Almost seems like a rookie mistake on Raekwon's part.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2009, 06:45:33 PM »
yall bitch asses need to stop neg repping forreal.....