Author Topic: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden  (Read 1279 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »
Crooked addressing the situation from the stage. http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/zkv13n37k8/uiconf_id/66102

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2009, 07:09:36 PM »
Damn...I guess all the Budden support is cause of the Slaughterhouse/Crooked connection....It's nice that most of you think hip hop/rap whatever you want to call it is over here and the streets is over there somewhere but hip hop is the damn streets...Most rappers may not be gangstas but most are from the hood in some way or form.  Run your damn mouth enough and this is what happens but bitches like Budden think that the internet has provided a safe place to run your mouth and not face the consequences.. Shit could have been worse, much worse considering how much dude pops off...I am not condoning Rae, The Wu or anyone for what happened but maybe rappers will stop hiding behind the internet and realize that shit is still real. You are still dealing with dudes from the streets. My thing is, just go back to making good music if you are a rapper/MC whatever...i don't need to know how Joey Buddens feels about someone elses rap rankings especially when you have only one damn hit record your whole career. Rae does not have a personal history of this type shit but Budden knows the Wu as a group will confront that ass and he was still talkin shit even after shit was squashed. I hope Crook does not waste time trying to support this clown...All the members of Slaughter have been overlooked, unsigned, underrated and now have the chance to shine and make some good music for the fans....Either Buddens gets with the program (fuck alll the blogging) or they need to kick dude to the curb. It's the last chance for all these dudes.        

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2009, 07:23:16 PM »
It really is a give or take situation and that's why I think the entire thing is pathetic.

Don't get me wrong about the Wu.  I recognize their role historically and think plenty of them still come correct.  I'll be the first to admit I haven't peeped all the project they've released.  For example, some one mentioned U-God's recent effort and I don't know how it is because I haven't listened to it.

I know out of the many releases I've heard both of Masta Killah's cds are the shit and get multiple spins.  Everyone should take a note from him and be more lowkey.

Budden needs to lay off the talk about being better and just diss everyone or not worry about it.  Rae needs to focus on his own self.  Everyone needs to grow up and stop acting so emotional.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »
I'm a big Wu fan but who ever said Wu has influence on the west has lost they mind or isn't from the dubb. The Wu has respect, yup but no real influence. Suge probably has more influence still on the coast than Wu lol. That's not a diss but juss a pic of who has what connections. But I lose respect for muthafuccaz who pull shit like that though. Only pussy niggaz who can't throw blows don't fight one on one, especially when shit is supposed to be squashed over a month ago.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2009, 07:40:39 PM »
nah I think some were sayin that we has its westcoast team or westcoast rappers that are down wit the wu like black knights who can spit
some consider black knights better than others favorite rapper or even "some of the better/best rappers"

I'm a big Wu fan but who ever said Wu has influence on the west has lost they mind or isn't from the dubb. The Wu has respect, yup but no real influence. Suge probably has more influence still on the coast than Wu lol. That's not a diss but juss a pic of who has what connections. But I lose respect for muthafuccaz who pull shit like that though. Only pussy niggaz who can't throw blows don't fight one on one, especially when shit is supposed to be squashed over a month ago.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BIGWORM

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2009, 08:53:17 PM »
lol .alot of you guys don't seem to understand the mentality of some people. When you disrespect some one and there apart of a click be prepared to have something come your way of its from the person or one of his boys.

I remember a few years back when I was chilling at a bar. This guy I know came up to me and asked were my boy Leo was, when I asked why he said he was going to knock him out. Then I str8 knocked him out for talking shit.

Joe Buddens got a big mouth and deserves what he gets.

Yeah they so called squashed the beef before but then they do some bullshit like putting that skit on the album that wasn't proper.

As far as the WU goes thats one click that ain't nuttin to fuck with.

JohnnyL

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2009, 09:48:32 PM »
 Personally, my opinion is that yeah, he should stick up for Joe Budden.  If he believes in Slaughterhouse the group, and Slaughterhouse the movement, then I think he absolutely should.  And I think that includes cutting the Raekwon track from "Pig Face, Weapon Waist."  I know a lot of you on here disagree with me, but how is it going to look if Crooked keeps Raekwon on his e.p., after this?  That doesn't really send the message that Slaughterhouse is a cohesive unit.  I mean, unless Crooked I wants to be done with Slaughterhouse after the first album, and just move on to solo stuff.  Then maybe it doesn't matter so much. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »
he got that inked on his arm
they havent even released the album yet...lol

Personally, my opinion is that yeah, he should stick up for Joe Budden.  If he believes in Slaughterhouse the group, and Slaughterhouse the movement, then I think he absolutely should.  And I think that includes cutting the Raekwon track from "Pig Face, Weapon Waist."  I know a lot of you on here disagree with me, but how is it going to look if Crooked keeps Raekwon on his e.p., after this?  That doesn't really send the message that Slaughterhouse is a cohesive unit.  I mean, unless Crooked I wants to be done with Slaughterhouse after the first album, and just move on to solo stuff.  Then maybe it doesn't matter so much. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 09:54:31 PM »
he got that inked on his arm
they havent even released the album yet...lol

Lol...That's what I'm sayin' man.  If this truly is an actual group and a movement, then of course he should stick up for the other members of the group.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2009, 09:59:34 PM »
If anyone is going to quit slaughterhouse or abandon the group it will probably be Joell Ortiz.

When it comes to beef he's quieter than a mouse....which isn't a bad thing because too many folks talk too much.

I doubt anyone has any plans on leaving the group soon.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Destined

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2009, 10:50:35 PM »
Fuck it Crooked should defend him man, no matter what. If someone punches out one of my people id be pissed as fuck too.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2009, 12:18:03 AM »
If anyone is going to quit slaughterhouse or abandon the group it will probably be Joell Ortiz.

When it comes to beef he's quieter than a mouse....which isn't a bad thing because too many folks talk too much.
Wise man, why fuck up industry connections just because of some stupid shit that don't even concern you.
Ortiz propably drinkin and having fun with the females while other members are heated, lol.  :laugh:

Reprise91

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2009, 12:21:43 AM »
Man this whole beef thing is stupid. But I think Crooked should defend his boy Joey, thats just disrespectful to say "Yea we can make music together s A group, but I ain't gonna ride with u"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2009, 01:14:08 AM »
Crooked should be riding for Budden, and he is.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2009, 04:15:49 AM »
Crooked should just do him the situation was about joe buddens running his mouth,it wasn't a slaughterhouse thing. But if he wants to play big bad ass he will lose too. Remember the way he made it look when he JUST GOT SHOT AT????? Lmao he need to stick to rapping
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon