Author Topic: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden  (Read 1273 times)

biggt

• Lil Geezy
Re: Should Crooked I defend Joe Budden
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2009, 08:07:58 AM »
No he shouldnt cause joey is a fuckin pussy who talks alot of shit and he talked shit to the wrong people talk shit to saigon or game or any1 of these bitch boys he had beef with cause they all fake but when u get outta pocket with the WU its a different stoy and they got a track record of this shit he got SONNED so take the L and keep it movin cause in all honesty rae and them dudes could of killed joey but they just smacked him around like a bitch and crook dont want NO PART of the WU! he got up on stage and said nobody gonna disrespect my boy on the westcoast guess what they already did! that is what im tryin to say the WU dont talk they gettin poppin while all these other rappers talk that tuff talk the wu really live it and crooked is my dude one of the best period but he needs to fall back with this one!

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2009, 12:58:12 PM »
No. I think he should disrespect him on Twitter and tell Joey that he has no sympathy for men who cry on Ustream.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2009, 01:14:17 PM »
I heard Budden didn't even fight back and he apologized lol hell naw Crooked shouldn't defend that nigga. He need to stop runnin his mouth if he don't want no funk.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 02:24:19 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

JohnnyL

« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »
 The fact is, all of Slaughterhouse, including Crooked I defended Joe's original statement that he could out rap Methodman.  That being the case, I don't see why he wouldn't defend him now.  I'll agree that the original statement was a pretty bold statement for Joe to make.  But Joe didn't physically assault anyone.  He apologized to Methodman for what he said.  That really should have been the end of it.  Now that someone in Methodman's entourage punched Joe Budden, I think everyone in Slaughterhouse has to support their fellow group member.  No one will take the group seriously if they don't.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2009, 02:31:17 PM »
The fact is, all of Slaughterhouse, including Crooked I defended Joe's original statement that he could out rap Methodman.  That being the case, I don't see why he wouldn't defend him now.  I'll agree that the original statement was a pretty bold statement for Joe to make.  But Joe didn't physically assault anyone.  He apologized to Methodman for what he said.  That really should have been the end of it.  Now that someone in Methodman's entourage punched Joe Budden, I think everyone in Slaughterhouse has to support their fellow group member.  No one will take the group seriously if they don't.

If Joey said he'd beat the dog shit outta Meth then I'd agree with you but it was a lyrical challenge. Something that has been a part of Hip Hop since it's birth and the only way Crooked should defend him is on wax 'cause the word is that he didn't attempt to defend himself. Crooked ain't no damn super hero his ass would get rushed the same way so this nigga is not going to save the day if he jumps to Budden's defense.

I don't understand why it came to this conclusion(if this is the end of it) when both are good lyricists and could battle it out on some real shit.

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2009, 04:45:53 PM »
budden going hard at that nigga now

check worldstar

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2009, 04:47:43 PM »

You have a good point

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »
Hell naw....Crook shouldn't even be fuckin wit dude....everybody knows Joey's a hoe ass nigga....but on the real he should mind his business a nd focus on the music....He's close to gettin on and anything that happens on a street level can fuck him up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2009, 05:30:19 PM »

If Joey said he'd beat the dog shit outta Meth then I'd agree with you but it was a lyrical challenge. Something that has been a part of Hip Hop since it's birth and the only way Crooked should defend him is on wax 'cause the word is that he didn't attempt to defend himself. Crooked ain't no damn super hero his ass would get rushed the same way so this nigga is not going to save the day if he jumps to Budden's defense.

I don't understand why it came to this conclusion(if this is the end of it) when both are good lyricists and could battle it out on some real shit.

To clarify, I thought that the question posed in the thread was referring to Crooked I defending Joe on wax.  But I guess, now that you raised the point, it could also refer to whether or not Crooked I should defend Joe Budden in a potential physical altercation.  When I was raising my earlier points, I meant that Crooked I should defend Joe Budden on wax or in a moral support type of situation (publicly condemning Raekwon's actions etc.)
  I didn't mean that it was Crooked I's responsibility to take on Raekwon's entourage in a physical fight.  I think whether or not Crooked I should get involved in something like that would depend on the specifics of the altercation.  If Raekwon would be willing to face Joe Budden one-on-one, then I don't think anyone else should get involved, on either side.  But if a situation were to arise where Crooked I could help Joe Budden from getting jumped by multiple people, and it was reasonable to do so, yeah he should help. 

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2009, 05:35:21 PM »

To clarify, I thought that the question posed in the thread was referring to Crooked I defending Joe on wax.  But I guess, now that you raised the point, it could also refer to whether or not Crooked I should defend Joe Budden in a potential physical altercation.  When I was raising my earlier points, I meant that Crooked I should defend Joe Budden on wax or in a moral support type of situation (publicly condemning Raekwon's actions etc.)
  I didn't mean that it was Crooked I's responsibility to take on Raekwon's entourage in a physical fight.  I think whether or not Crooked I should get involved in something like that would depend on the specifics of the altercation.  If Raekwon would be willing to face Joe Budden one-on-one, then I don't think anyone else should get involved, on either side.  But if a situation were to arise where Crooked I could help Joe Budden from getting jumped by multiple people, and it was reasonable to do so, yeah he should help. 

Got'cha!

I assumed it was physically due to the question being raised after Budden got into a physical confrontation.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2009, 05:58:57 PM »
so to sum up this beef, Crooked takes another L
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Blasphemy

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2009, 06:13:55 PM »

Jaydc555

« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2009, 07:36:54 PM »
LOL that shit made me laugh out loud

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2009, 03:27:52 PM »
no, he needs to drop his EP with Raekwan on it as planned and ignore that whole incident because Joey shouldn't have been running his mouth.

Exactly. Didn't know Raekwon will be featured on it though.

yes sir < no pun intended omg lol haahahahahahhahahaha