Author Topic: what if marijuana became legal?  (Read 833 times)

Hell´s Angel

what if marijuana became legal?
« on: August 09, 2009, 04:07:32 PM »
 8)  :o

Roccy

Re: what if marijuana became legal?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 05:27:09 PM »
then a lot of people would lose jobs.

how it really goes down..

Matty

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 06:07:58 PM »
 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 06:17:42 PM »
the world would be better, we'd get out of debt and weed stores would be a huge money maker 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 07:29:16 PM »
and the state would still complain their broke
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 08:00:09 PM »

more jobs would be created than lost.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 08:01:05 PM »
the world would be better, we'd get out of debt and weed stores would be a huge money maker 

medical clubs in cali are already big business...imagine if there were more and ANYONE over 18/21 could enter!! 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 08:58:30 PM »

yeah mostly government as they're the biggest dealer

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 04:27:25 AM »
I think all drugs should be legalized. Majority of organized crime would cease to exist if all drugs became legal.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 05:27:11 AM »
The reason why they justify having so many SWAT now who are armed to the teeth is because they cite the heavy weapons the gangs tote, but the gangs tote the heavy weapons because their main business is drugs and because drugs are such a profitable market and with drugs being illegal, it's also one with deadly consequences. Large sections of the draconian tactics employed by the police is justified because of the war on drugs, so many deaths and lawlessness are attributed to the war on drugs, the war on drugs is designed to protect the monopolies who run the government. Legalising marijuana would be a good first step but don't hold your breath, they may legalise it for personal consumption but that will be about it. I can't see them not going after dealers still, got to keep that monopoly intact
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:37:51 AM by virtuoso »

'EclipZe

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 08:54:22 AM »
you should all move to the netherlands 8)

Reprise91

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »
We'd get out of debt, and all be high  8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 11:14:34 AM »
We'd get out of debt, and all be high  8)

It's actually impossible to get out of the debt of the bailouts, the only way the bailout debts will go away is if they declare that derivative contracts are null and void, they will never do that because it's their system.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 12:52:43 PM »
in california its going to be decided whether weed is going to be completely legal somewhere in novemeber. if state legislators dont pass it than it will be voted on by californians. if its passed anybody over 21 is legal to have marjiuana on them. i read a lil article but i cant find it.

i have a feeling its going to pass, even the conservatives would want it to pass cuz all the kids and young adults are getting caught up for drugs and especially a drug like weed, im sure all parents are tired of paying for tickets, going to courts, taking kids to jobs to pay for ticket, going to the PO, etc etc etc bcuz of their kids.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 01:03:46 PM »
in california its going to be decided whether weed is going to be completely legal somewhere in novemeber. if state legislators dont pass it than it will be voted on by californians. if its passed anybody over 21 is legal to have marjiuana on them. i read a lil article but i cant find it.

i have a feeling its going to pass, even the conservatives would want it to pass cuz all the kids and young adults are getting caught up for drugs and especially a drug like weed, im sure all parents are tired of paying for tickets, going to courts, taking kids to jobs to pay for ticket, going to the PO, etc etc etc bcuz of their kids.
21? that's too fucking old....

at 18 you should have every right