Author Topic: what if marijuana became legal?  (Read 834 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: what if marijuana became legal?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 01:13:02 PM »
in california its going to be decided whether weed is going to be completely legal somewhere in novemeber. if state legislators dont pass it than it will be voted on by californians. if its passed anybody over 21 is legal to have marjiuana on them. i read a lil article but i cant find it.

i have a feeling its going to pass, even the conservatives would want it to pass cuz all the kids and young adults are getting caught up for drugs and especially a drug like weed, im sure all parents are tired of paying for tickets, going to courts, taking kids to jobs to pay for ticket, going to the PO, etc etc etc bcuz of their kids.
21? that's too fucking old....

at 18 you should have every right

honestly i dont care, right when the cops comin im throwin it to some thats 21, i only got 1 year left ne ways if it passes.  i dont know but seriously kids these days i dont think they would be responsible at 21 (not weed, talking about alcohol) weed fsho cuz weed isnt as dangerous as alcohol. but its going to be 21 to please the conservatives imo. i swear the kids younger than me act more immature and are more spoiled than i was when i was their age, im pretty sure older generations say the same, and all these kids thaking pills and xantax. pretty damn retarded

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 01:15:38 PM »
thats str8 up talk I think it should be def.21

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 04:11:35 PM »
8)  :o
price would drop... and the gov't would spay a nicotine type of a chemical on top of it... to get people addicted to maintain the industry

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 11:49:17 PM »
I think all drugs should be legalized.
no, not heroin and stuff like that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 12:03:30 AM »
If weed was legal, Armageddon would be unleashed and we would all die horrible fiery deaths.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 12:27:59 AM »
If weed was legal, Armageddon would be unleashed and we would all die horrible fiery deaths.

sounds incredibly awesome. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2009, 01:06:56 AM »
I think all drugs should be legalized. Majority of organized crime would cease to exist if all drugs became legal.

They'll probably go legit and run that shit too.

What's with the fascination with legalizing drugs? Legal or illegal, you still smoke it.

Laws should be changed with regards to possession of small amounts of marijuana.

tempo2

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »
to the people who said theyd be more jobs etc, no they wouldnt, the economy would still have the same money floating around, more money wouldnt be created thus more job wouldnt be created, jobs would simply shift from one sector to another.

ikke

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 02:54:01 PM »
to the people who said theyd be more jobs etc, no they wouldnt, the economy would still have the same money floating around, more money wouldnt be created thus more job wouldnt be created, jobs would simply shift from one sector to another.
Then tell me who's selling it?

Sparegeez

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 02:59:07 PM »

jails.. law enforcement

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 12:07:53 PM »
Just realized something, if you allow the people to grow small amounts of weed for your own use and if allot of people would do this, it might help the 'envirment' because the plants would use some carbon.

Every bit helps

yea probaly by .001 precent.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 10:50:10 PM »
sikotic... do you find that psychotic
weed becomes legal?
its bound to happen

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 10:51:05 PM »

lol

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 06:16:25 AM »

lol
I agree.
Time for a change...bring it!

2euce 7even

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2009, 02:08:16 AM »

why´s that?are u high?