Author Topic: weed questions  (Read 675 times)

Jaydc555

Re: weed questions
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2009, 04:14:02 AM »
all you've ever smoked is shit from the sfv what makes you think there isn't better shit? LOL and im from the bay man do you really think ill allow someone to really tax me 20-25 a gram? Lol you hella funny cuzz

shut your wannabe crip ass up. lol what makes you think that there isnt any norcal weed that goes around here. homie nobody i know buys that shit. theres a reason why the bud in the bay is cheap and its cuz its not kush, and if it is its pretty much borderline chronic.  yea most bay area cats dont like to buy grams for 20 over here, but once they do they get hooked on it. they cant go back.

ive been in the game since i was a lil kid, seems liek your ass did when u got outta high school. u werent talkin bout this before, all you were talking about here on this forum was how much of a hoe your filipino gf was
THE IRONY

2euce 7even

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2009, 04:38:13 AM »
shut your wannabe crip ass up
bang on dat brab.. ::) stop e-beefin.

what can i do to make the high last longer?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2009, 11:12:09 AM »
all you've ever smoked is shit from the sfv what makes you think there isn't better shit? LOL and im from the bay man do you really think ill allow someone to really tax me 20-25 a gram? Lol you hella funny cuzz

shut your wannabe crip ass up. lol what makes you think that there isnt any norcal weed that goes around here. homie nobody i know buys that shit. theres a reason why the bud in the bay is cheap and its cuz its not kush, and if it is its pretty much borderline chronic.  yea most bay area cats dont like to buy grams for 20 over here, but once they do they get hooked on it. they cant go back.

ive been in the game since i was a lil kid, seems liek your ass did when u got outta high school. u werent talkin bout this before, all you were talking about here on this forum was how much of a hoe your filipino gf was
THE IRONY

on the freal the irony is there is no irony, its funny how you act like you know how it goes around here when ur square ass lives all the way in canada.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2009, 11:18:02 AM »
Ive seen your picture of you and your friends looney,we all have.Stop acting hardbody you look like a bitch.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2009, 11:21:19 AM »
Ive seen your picture of you and your friends looney,we all have.Stop acting hardbody you look like a bitch.

lol that shit was when i was 14, i wonder how your bitchass looked when u were 14.

chump, your still scared to put your pic. i bet your some rich spoiled hairless 12 yr old that thinks hes cool postin up on dubcc with his lil iphone that mommy bought you.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2009, 11:23:46 AM »

lol that shit was when i was 14, i wonder how your bitchass looked when u were 14.

chump, your still scared to put your pic. i bet your some rich spoiled hairless 12 yr old that thinks hes cool postin up on dubcc with his lil iphone that mommy bought you.
I already offered anyone to know what i looked like to pm me and id let them.Queen,roccy,nik and a few others know what i look like.I just have no interest in publically broadcasting it.

2euce 7even

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2009, 02:47:33 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2009, 02:54:36 PM »
kill yourself

2euce 7even

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2009, 03:20:16 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2009, 03:22:22 PM »
what the fuck do you mean you want like a magical spell that will keep you high longer? get high again dumbass

Kool Beenz

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2009, 03:25:07 PM »
what the fuck do you mean you want like a magical spell that will keep you high longer? get high again dumbass

LMAO

Jaydc555

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2009, 03:25:26 PM »

2euce 7even

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2009, 01:45:37 PM »