Author Topic: 30 interviews in 30 days?  (Read 357 times)

Lunatic

Re: 30 interviews in 30 days?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 12:37:21 AM »
COOL BREEZE.ha ha ha.You should interview sly boogy,bad azz,techniec,eastwood,boo yaa tribe,big hutch...
bad news on cool breeze. For whatever reason, C Bone said he couldn't put me in touch with him.

I can make Bad Azz happen for sure. Will see on the rest.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 01:08:05 AM »
COOL BREEZE.ha ha ha.You should interview sly boogy,bad azz,techniec,eastwood,boo yaa tribe,big hutch...
bad news on cool breeze. For whatever reason, C Bone said he couldn't put me in touch with him.

I can make Bad Azz happen for sure. Will see on the rest.
Thats weird xxl is reporting a get together with the originals..
It’s time for a family reunion. XXLMag.com has learned that the Dungeon Family will be honored in their hometown of Atlanta tomorrow (August 11) at Primal.

XXL spoke to Tamiko Hope, one of the many organizers of the event, and she says that they will be throwing a party that will be paying homage to the group. Big Boi of OutKast, all of the original members of Goodie Mob (Cee-Lo, Big Gipp, Khujo and T-Mo), Cool Breeze, Witchdoctor, Mr. DJ, Big Rube, Rico Wade, Ray Murray, Mone and Backbone will all likely be in attendance. A vacationing Andre 3000 and Sleepy Brown, who currently resides in L.A., will not be able to attend. None of the members will be performing.

The Dungeon Family is credited as being the first major Southern crew in hip-hop. Putting out records since 1993, the crew has collectively sold over 18.6 million albums. Back in 2001 they released their first and only group effort, Even in Darkness.

The party, presented by Buzz, Redi, Word Ink, Cloud 9, Nick and Dime, Middle Man and One in the Same Entertainment, is scheduled to kick off on Tuesday night at 10 p.m. –Elan Mancini

David Gutterman

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 08:08:20 AM »
I would like a Noah Jones interview, and i would love to hear something from Nate Dogg. Don't We All? or am i the only one.

and do a interview with yourself, wats up with that Unsigned Blessings thing?

ikke

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 08:11:45 AM »
Go LUna 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 09:49:32 AM »
I would like a Noah Jones interview, and i would love to hear something from Nate Dogg. Don't We All? or am i the only one.

and do a interview with yourself, wats up with that Unsigned Blessings thing?
Oh, I co-sign that Noah Jones interviews, forgot to say.