Author Topic: Some classic Nik quotes  (Read 2010 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Some classic Nik quotes
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »
Elior hasn't replied b/c he is looking up depressive quotes I may of said in the recent past.  Now he won't post them since I mentioned it and he'll go on about he has better things to do then search for quotes by me.

lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »
Nik you have over 40 000 posts i think you know the definition of obsession

you post more than me, loser...and you weren't even involved in the creation of this forum. LOL. poor canadian, wants to feel cooler, but cant. :grumpy:

uh nik u have 40000 posts.  nobody posts more than you.

posts more than me per day, genius...ive been here for longer

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2009, 11:00:36 PM »
i have fucked females that most posters on this site jerk over.

Possibly, but you've also fucked a female that most posters on this site wouldn't.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2009, 11:02:27 PM »

you post more than me, loser...and you weren't even involved in the creation of this forum. LOL. poor canadian, wants to feel cooler, but cant. :grumpy:

ok so let me get this straight...u have 40000 posts, jaydc has like 4000 or something, and he posts more?  Elior, you've made a lot of horrible arguments, but this one's right up there.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2009, 07:55:17 AM »

ok so let me get this straight...u have 40000 posts, jaydc has like 4000 or something, and he posts more?  Elior, you've made a lot of horrible arguments, but this one's right up there.

more per day, man...lmao. u seriously dont get that? he posts more in a day then i do, meaning that if he were here for 8+ years, he'd have a lot more than 40,000 posts. get it yet?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2009, 07:55:45 AM »

Possibly, but you've also fucked a female that most posters on this site wouldn't.

most posters on this site would jerk over floydness if they saw her in person, guaranteed

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2009, 08:31:46 AM »
After all these years. How did the pussy taste?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:40:52 AM by just nevermind »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2009, 08:45:59 AM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know link=topic=7386.msg95352#msg95352
Ok...I just wanna know what the fuck is this shit!?
Heres the story... A long while ago me and Rodzila made a song titled "Clap Yo Handz" (<<<spelt exactly like that)...Around the same time we made it, the homie Blade posted it up the Soundclick site...Now the concept of the song "Clap Yo Handz" was just some House-party shit too get up and dance too...I dropped the hook for this song and it went 'Clap Yo Handz, Stomp Yo Feet, & Get up out yo, out yo seat'...

Now I hear this track by Tray Deee and Kokane titled "Clap Yo Handz" (<<<Spelt exactly like me and Rods version)...The chorus goes 'Clap yo handz, stomp yo feet, Gunna make u dance, Get up out yo seat'...Now this is no coincidence...There's NO WAY IN HELL it's a coincidence...NO FUCKIN CHANCE...I dunno how they heard it, but they did...I sent it out too a lot of people, and it was also on the Soundclick site... some how they heard it and bit our version...I think its fuckin bullshit that Kokane and Tray Dee bit us...This is just plain out pussy shit...The least they coulda done was shout us out...Maaan, u can expect a diss from me and Rodzilla coming soon...Im seriously pissed that pro rappers are gunna go out and hear a net song  they like and bite it instead of helping out the rappers...Maan, i dunno, this is bullshit...

Check out for the REAL 'clap yo handz' song coming out on the "One Love" compilation soon...PeAcE

Check this one out, I stumbled upon this one while searching for a Tray Dee article. I posted in the thread but some bitch ass moderator deleted my post and locked the thread. Fuck you whoever did that.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:47:44 AM by theog »

ikke

« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2009, 08:47:48 AM »

Quote from: Now_I_Know link=topic=topic=7386.msg95352#msg95352
Ok...I just wanna know what the fuck is this shit!?
Heres the story... A long while ago me and Rodzila made a song titled "Clap Yo Handz" (<<<spelt exactly like that)...Around the same time we made it, the homie Blade posted it up the Soundclick site...Now the concept of the song "Clap Yo Handz" was just some House-party shit too get up and dance too...I dropped the hook for this song and it went 'Clap Yo Handz, Stomp Yo Feet, & Get up out yo, out yo seat'...

Now I hear this track by Tray Deee and Kokane titled "Clap Yo Handz" (<<<Spelt exactly like me and Rods version)...The chorus goes 'Clap yo handz, stomp yo feet, Gunna make u dance, Get up out yo seat'...Now this is no coincidence...There's NO WAY IN HELL it's a coincidence...NO FUCKIN CHANCE...I dunno how they heard it, but they did...I sent it out too a lot of people, and it was also on the Soundclick site... some how they heard it and bit our version...I think its fuckin bullshit that Kokane and Tray Dee bit us...This is just plain out pussy shit...The least they coulda done was shout us out...Maaan, u can expect a diss from me and Rodzilla coming soon...Im seriously pissed that pro rappers are gunna go out and hear a net song  they like and bite it instead of helping out the rappers...Maan, i dunno, this is bullshit...

Check out for the REAL 'clap yo handz' song coming out on the "One Love" compilation soon...PeAcE

Check this one out, I stumbled upon this one while searching for a Tray Dee article. I posted in the thread but some bitch ass moderator deleted my post and locked the thread. Fuck you whoever did that.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2009, 08:49:10 AM »
Fuck it I couldnt quote it right. Heres the thread http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=7386.msg95352#msg95352

LOL at you dissing Tray Dee because you think he checks your soundclick

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2009, 08:57:56 AM »
Who gives a fuck about avg per day? Of course his avg is higher, he's been here a fraction of the time u have. U prolly have spurts where u were posting 50x a day.

Nik, u have 40000 posts. No one posts more than u. Indisputable fact.

Muhfukka

« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2009, 08:59:04 AM »

most posters on this site would jerk over floydness if they saw her in person, guaranteed
hahahahahaha

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2009, 09:00:51 AM »
Funny thing is there are probably 1000 songs with the same exact chorous. What do you expect when you write some overly generic shit like that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2009, 09:05:28 AM »
Who gives a fuck about avg per day? Of course his avg is higher, he's been here a fraction of the time u have. U prolly have spurts where u were posting 50x a day.

Nik, u have 40000 posts. No one posts more than u. Indisputable fact.

are u serious? having the most posts on a message board doesn't mean u post the most..dont u get that? take lunatic, for instance. he reached 20,000 posts in just a couple years. that obviously means he posts more than me LOL......common sense, jrome. common sense. if gaydc posts at the rate he's posting now for another 7 years, he'd be at 80,000 posts. posts per day is what determines how much some one posts, not how long theyve been on the forum....PeACe
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 11:23:42 AM by Now_I_Know »

Cali Climate

« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2009, 09:36:26 AM »
Sometimes I really pity the guy.