Author Topic: Joe Budden-Public service Announcement  (Read 1214 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Joe Budden-Public service Announcement
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2009, 03:16:47 PM »
This shit is one of the things I HATE about the internet. I am just going to speak on this from a "squaredance" perspective because for damn sure no music is coming out of this as far as diss tracks.

Joe Budden has the right to his opinion. Right, wrong, indifferent. Raekwon does also, we all do. Budden made comments that pissed off basically the entire Wu. Some MCs would put the pen to the pad and create a diss track. Others want to fight. He has to be expecting this. 2pac did not want to write a diss song about Chino XL saying a slick line about him in a song. He wanted to kick his ass. Right or wrong you have to be on guard for anybodys reaction. Now my only "beef" with Rae is that he had to bring goons or friends with him to confront Joe. And cameras for blog coverage. But in this day and age who rides solo anymore? But how I would have handled it is go directly to Joe, 1 on 1, and ask him what's up. If it gets heated, we squaredance, if not we shake hands or agree to disagree.

Now with Joe getting punched, I don't blame him for wanting to fight, shit I would too. But all this oh go ask Rae about fighting on his twitter and all this back and forth on the net makes all this shit look CB4 and Hollywood. They will be in the same circle again, holla at him. Or like what Royce did, he hollered at them. And the person that was brought up originally, Meth, is just playing it cool. I don't blame him. If he accepted Joe's apology then cool, that between them is squashed. Rae did go back in dig up that stuff maybe knowing or not knowing Joe apologized I don't know but they all need to fight and get it over with. If not STFU as 3-6 Mafia says.

Elano

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2009, 03:31:13 AM »
I hope this shit don't get out of hand. They was on the West Coast and Crooked called his people there but what gonna happen when they performin' in the East Coast?

crooked i will hide like the bunny he is  :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2009, 06:06:05 PM »
damn i dont know part of me thinks joe isnt gangsta wit it but then if he callin this...he wants a fair one on one deal to go down
rae gon look like a bitch if he dont want a fair fight
so not only he takes a l in the booth
but also
on the fight scene
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.