Author Topic: Joe Budden-Public service Announcement  (Read 1189 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Joe Budden-Public service Announcement
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 09:43:51 PM »
First it was joe vs. meth, then vs dek then vs rae.....
Does the wutang clan even communicate with eachother?

lol

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 09:51:11 PM »
heard the whole thing, not really feeling what he's saying.

part of it sounds like he REALLY doesn't want problems with Rae & he wants it to breeze over & the way he will get back at him if he doesn't "Square Dance", he's going to get him jumped? if i'm understanding this.

he should just say he is going to sound off on him on the mic, not a fan of this move. :-\
Well why would you get at someone on wax that had you physically attacked.Sounds like a fair thing joey just wants to fight him one on one.It wont happen though.

because i think everybody, including Joe Budden doesn't see the big picture here.

ALL these problems are because Joe Budden said he is a better rapper; Wu-Tang KNOWS they can't see him on the mic, so Rae went & got physical to try to take the light off of the rapping part of it.

i don't have a problem with Joey fighting Rae & trying to prove he is tougher than Rae says he is; but he has to show that he's tougher & he is a much better rapper by dissing them.

point is, he needs to drop a diss track; even if they scrap.

Joe started this entire thing.  None of this would be happening if it weren't for him running his mouth, and continuing to run his mouth.  Thems the facts.

And you keep saying Wu can't see Joe on the mic?  Please stop saying that shit because it's retarded.  What's Joe's best verse?  What's Joe's best album?  What's been Joe's influence on the game?  Who can pack a house and rock a crowd?  Who's dropped undisputed classic albums? 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 09:55:14 PM »

part of it sounds like he REALLY doesn't want problems with Rae & he wants it to breeze over & the way he will get back at him if he doesn't "Square Dance", he's going to get him jumped? if i'm understanding this.

he should just say he is going to sound off on him on the mic, not a fan of this move. :-\
Well why would you get at someone on wax that had you physically attacked.Sounds like a fair thing joey just wants to fight him one on one.It wont happen though.

because i think everybody, including Joe Budden doesn't see the big picture here.

ALL these problems are because Joe Budden said he is a better rapper; Wu-Tang KNOWS they can't see him on the mic, so Rae went & got physical to try to take the light off of the rapping part of it.

i don't have a problem with Joey fighting Rae & trying to prove he is tougher than Rae says he is; but he has to show that he's tougher & he is a much better rapper by dissing them.

Joe started this entire thing.  None of this would be happening if it weren't for him running his mouth, and continuing to run his mouth.  Thems the facts.

And you keep saying Wu can't see Joe on the mic?  Please stop saying that shit because it's retarded.  What's Joe's best verse?  What's Joe's best album?  What's been Joe's influence on the game?  Who can pack a house and rock a crowd?  Who's dropped undisputed classic albums? 

1. Joe's best verse today >>> Rae, Meth or Deck
2. Joe's best album of today >>> Rae, Meth or Deck
3. influence on the game cannot be established in 2009; nobody will ever influence the game. Wayne sold 3 million records, he didn't influence shit; nobody can influence the game; people like you who live in the past will simply not allow that LOL.
4. Slaughterhouse can rock a crowd JUST as easily as Wu in 2009.
5. Wu-Tang did.

get out of the past LOL, you're either the biggest Wu-Tang fan or the biggest Joe Budden hater, which one would you like to be referred to as? :laugh:

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 09:57:12 PM »
People who go against what Budden's original comment was DON'T UNDERSTAND THE OG COMMENT OR THEY WOULDN'T DISAGREE.

The fact of the matter is, TODAY JOE BUDDEN CAN OUT RAP MOST OF THE WU - SPECIFICALLY METHOD MAN. 

No one was talking about historically speaking or game changing influence.  Get ya mind right and peep what Budden originally said.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 09:58:26 PM »

lmao at you dude...like i said raekwon is a 1 cd wonder...joe budden has made great albums (maybe not for you)....the point is...you are a clown

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 10:00:56 PM »
People who go against what Budden's original comment was DON'T UNDERSTAND THE OG COMMENT OR THEY WOULDN'T DISAGREE.

The fact of the matter is, TODAY JOE BUDDEN CAN OUT RAP MOST OF THE WU - SPECIFICALLY METHOD MAN. 

No one was talking about historically speaking or game changing influence.  Get ya mind right and peep what Budden originally said.

finally somebody has some sense!

i knew somebody would. :laugh:

+motherfuckin'1! 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »
Quote from: Chamillitary Click
3. influence on the game cannot be established in 2009; nobody will ever influence the game. Wayne sold 3 million records, he didn't influence shit; nobody can influence the game; people like you who live in the past will simply not allow that LOL.

Thanks for the props but...

You're going to deny Lil Wayne's influence on the game?  I'm not even a fucking fan but you have to be blind to say he didn't have an influence. Kanye has had a major influence.  50 had and may POSSIBLY still have a major influence.

Everyone has a role and in some way or another provided influence but when people speak of influence on the game they mean on the big level and the fact of the matter is Budden has yet to do that.  One can legitimately say Wu-Tang has had a far greater influence on the rap game than Joe Budden has.  I ain't hating.  Just how it's been so far..

Though, this has nothing to do with the original comment by Budden.  Just disagreeing with your comment...unless you were being sarcastic.
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 10:12:08 PM »

You're going to deny Lil Wayne's influence on the game?  I'm not even a fucking fan but you have to be blind to say he didn't have an influence. Kanye has had a major influence.  50 had and may POSSIBLY still have a major influence.

Everyone has a role and in some way or another provided influence but when people speak of influence on the game they mean on the big level and the fact of the matter is Budden has yet to do that.  One can legitimately say Wu-Tang has had a far greater influence on the rap game than Joe Budden has.  I ain't hating.  Just how it's been so far..

Though, this has nothing to do with the original comment by Budden.  Just disagreeing with your comment...unless you were being sarcastic.

my comment on influence was kind of "hyperbolized", Wayne had an influence on swag & some rappers style of coming up & into the game.

but the main point was that, nobody of today will ever be compared to rappers or albums of yesterday. people like Jrome, won't let that happen.

the rap game was established 20 years ago by those big names of the 90's & people will NEVER allow people today to be mentioned; it's near BLASPHEMY.

so when people say "what influence does Joe Budden hold?", it doesn't matter; what do i care what kind of legacy Joe Budden leads? as long as the music keeps dropping & as long as it's better than the music Wu puts out in the year 2009; i don't give a fuck what was hot in the 90's lol.

Joe Budden never said anything about their old shit, he is talking about today & Wu-Tang still thinks they can run with him; well they really don't because they turned it physical for a reason. ;)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 10:13:32 PM »
why is everyone forgetting the beef 50 had with the wu and how that turned out( sorry i forgot who stated this on dubcc but i give u credit for reminding us bout that)...and with all this Joe shuldent diss a legend, RAEKWON FUCKIN DISSED BIGGIE ARE PEOPLE FORGETTING THAT OR ARE WE TOO BUSY LOOKING AT WAT JOE BUDDEN IS DOING WRONG!

while you guys are thinking about those things...can sum1 name a dope rae album beside obfcl?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »
why is everyone forgetting the beef 50 had with the wu and how that turned out( sorry i forgot who stated this on dubcc but i give u credit for reminding us bout that)...and with all this Joe shuldent diss a legend, RAEKWON FUCKIN DISSED BIGGIE ARE PEOPLE FORGETTING THAT OR ARE WE TOO BUSY LOOKING AT WAT JOE BUDDEN IS DOING WRONG!

while you guys are thinking about those things...can sum1 name a dope rae album beside obfcl?

+1.

but that will be your last +1 for a while; your karma is FUCKED! :laugh:

LOL; Wu did shit when 50 dissed them, they couldn't fuck with that persona he held.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »
Now It's On! (Part II) (Joey vs. Rae) LOL.
lol

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2009, 10:26:09 PM »

my comment on influence was kind of "hyperbolized", Wayne had an influence on swag & some rappers style of coming up & into the game.

but the main point was that, nobody of today will ever be compared to rappers or albums of yesterday. people like Jrome, won't let that happen.

the rap game was established 20 years ago by those big names of the 90's & people will NEVER allow people today to be mentioned; it's near BLASPHEMY.

so when people say "what influence does Joe Budden hold?", it doesn't matter; what do i care what kind of legacy Joe Budden leads? as long as the music keeps dropping & as long as it's better than the music Wu puts out in the year 2009; i don't give a fuck what was hot in the 90's lol.

Joe Budden never said anything about their old shit, he is talking about today & Wu-Tang still thinks they can run with him; well they really don't because they turned it physical for a reason. ;)

Okay, we agree.  I thought you meant something else.
- Banks

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2009, 10:44:10 PM »
they need to stop blogging about the shit and just do it.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2009, 10:46:17 PM »

You're going to deny Lil Wayne's influence on the game?  I'm not even a fucking fan but you have to be blind to say he didn't have an influence. Kanye has had a major influence.  50 had and may POSSIBLY still have a major influence.

Everyone has a role and in some way or another provided influence but when people speak of influence on the game they mean on the big level and the fact of the matter is Budden has yet to do that.  One can legitimately say Wu-Tang has had a far greater influence on the rap game than Joe Budden has.  I ain't hating.  Just how it's been so far..

Though, this has nothing to do with the original comment by Budden.  Just disagreeing with your comment...unless you were being sarcastic.

Listen you little whippersnapper, where the fuck do you get off w/ the impression that I "won't let that happen"?  It's baseless and it's clear you get very offended when anybody clowns on Budden.

The rap game was established in the 70's, not in 1989 lol.  And yes, disrespecting those who paved the way is blasphemy.  If you don't understand that than you obviously don't understand a lot of things.

Joe Budden is no where even REMOTELY close to Wu Tang and that's what makes this whole thing a joke.  Wu has been there, done that.  They don't need to prove shit...THEY ALREADY HAVE.  What has Budden proved?  That he has a little (well, very very fucking little) buzz amongst about 5,000 internet fans for the first time since his legendary game changing single "Pump It Up", and he fucks it up by running his mouth.  Instead of all of us discussing the SH album we have like 20 pages talking about Joe gettin socked in the eye. 

This whole "Joey fucks them up NOW" arguement is fucking stupid.  Like take some current fuckin no name heavy weight boxer and let him go against Mike Tyson.  Right now.  No name jackass might very well whoop Mike's ass right now.  But you think that guy coulda fucked w/ Mike in 85-86?  I don't think so.  Who gives a fuck if some asshole beats him well after his prime?  Why would you even brag about it?  Why would you even feel good about it?

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 10:51:31 PM »
Rappers arent fighters.Your mind is supposed to get stronger as you get older not weaker.So whats wus excuse for being half of what they was ten years ago