Poll

this "soulless" guy

soulless is the new lights spamming retarded threads
soulless should log off DUBC and get a life
soulless should think of another lame alias to name himself
for a "comedian", he is pretty not funny
fuck canadians

Author Topic: this "soulless" guy  (Read 266 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: this "soulless" guy
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 05:28:52 PM »
you can really tell how serious gaydc takes all this...

"hmmm i wonder what i did to him LOL"

^ :grumpy:
You have 40 000 posts,60 000 posts if we count g spot and your a mod.Lets not talk about who take this seriously shall we.

right....cuz the more posts u have, the more serious you take it. great thinking, fag!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 05:28:58 PM »
i give some props to soulless for going hard on the g-spot [PAUSE](i say that cause im hip with the young crowd) but the g-spot is pretty boring, i think we'd get more action if we all signed up at a pokemon forum.

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 05:32:35 PM »
People can say its lame or whatever but i will never get tired of making fun of nik just because how delusional he is.The guy has to answer every single diss to him by every person like it actually matters.The day i stop making fun of nik is the day he stops taking everything to heart.So he can write your a fag,you take this too serious,im cooler then you all he wants but at the end of the day hes still just a loser that gets exposed time and time again.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 05:33:49 PM »
.So he can write your a fag,you take this too serious,im cooler then you all he wants but at the end of the day hes still just a loser that gets exposed time and time again.

you forgot "i look like a model compared to you" lol