Author Topic: a rhymin train  (Read 257 times)

IslamInevitable

• 'G'
a rhymin train
« on: August 10, 2009, 05:10:02 PM »
this particular one is to a faster rhythm...

I dream of a tactical assault at those who are rationally at fault/ for the misery of my people and their families ofcourse/ plannin my attack and trust me, im a animal at that black/ begins with listin the priorities/ fire orgies at 300 degrees celcius designed to torch three times the level normally/ so once the battalion haults, i lead the valiant revolt/ i kiss my medalian for a source/ a source to keep volition above my heart's desire to keep livin/ as vivid memories affect my mental erudition/ i breath heavily, and naw son i dont see no seventy virgins, but i see plenty of insurgents/ heads full of turbans/ with a sense of perturbance/
so fuk the internal dialog/ time to fire off my klashnikoff/ as they sound the siren on/ i see my brethren enterin the left flank, i sense they need enforcements as they encroach in so i make my approach in/ as bullets start rainin, my mind's strainin, should stayed back, no time for play back, only pay back/ as i spot three snipers arranged like the three tigers of the indian emblum/ underneath them fighters, sense them as one of the biggest threats, realizin the value of my rigged vest, i crawl on my chest till i come close enough to press/ i hope this helps the rest...

boom
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 02:52:06 PM by IslamInevitable »
"In a ball of confusion.... shoulda never had me" - Tupac

LAXCENTRAL

Re: a rhymin train
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 09:16:13 PM »
 8) 8) ??? 8) 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: a rhymin train
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 02:30:21 AM »
That's some real battlin shit, my nicca...  especially loved the section bout 70 virgins..... one of the better spits I've heard from you... but please post in the Elements section next time.

Respect

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)