Author Topic: Excuses for missing school.  (Read 738 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Excuses for missing school.
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 12:53:44 AM »
I had over 60 unexcused absences my senior year. They couldn't say shit since I was one of the few latinos with good grades. They did send me a letter saying I'm a truent in the eyes of CA but wtf was that suppose to mean

you wanna cookie, ya mexican dwarf

yeah bitch come deliver it to me with a goodluck charm

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 12:54:31 AM »
i was a good boy in school

that reminds me of a this guy i used to know.  i knew him in high school....anyways, in middle school get and some other guys got caught ditching..when the police took em into the attendance office to call their parents the lil nigga starts to cry!!!!  no shit, he straight up starts balling like a lil bitch cause he got caught.  

later, after high school he got into doing X pretty much everyday, he became weird, and i havent spoken to him since.  the end.  
i wouldnt cry, but my shit was real secretive...
this girl Cindee used to write notes about me and her having to leave early...
we would go to her house down the street near the csun dorms...
then one day we got caught cuz the security looked at the note and said WTF you guys always leave why let me call your points of contact...
------
i was in so much shit... but no tears....

for real.  i was caught two time by the pigs...had to do 40 hours of community service the first time and 80 the second time.  my parents were pissed but they soon forgot about it.  

i mean, jesus, crying for getting caught DITCHING?!  id hate to see how he would of reacted if he ever got caught with weed....

da hell? how old are you and where do you live. thats the most ive ever seen given for ditching.i rather go to camp for 2 weeks than do that shit. lol thats like the same amount i got for a adw, and slangin

ne1 do J.A.W.S.  that program should be fucking illegal. its fucking damn slave work.

i was like 15 or 16..i dont fucking remember.   west la.  i had to go to the court in santa monica....the judge gave me like 4 options, one of em was a fine, the other was a program where i had to go once every week for some time..i forget the other and then community service.  i was done with that shit in a week...fuck going to a camp for two weeks.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 01:57:27 AM »
looney was locked up in them concentration camps

ikke

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 04:38:02 AM »
OH lol, your school system is very different.

if you miss a period here you probally only get 2 hours of detention, or in the worst case a long story about how there woried about your grades.

Your house is only called if you miss the 2nd period, but then i just say i'm sick and my dad forgot to call.

But every note with a parent's signature would suffice 8)

MediumL

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2009, 05:17:50 AM »
wow in america they're tough on ditching school. If u get caught in the UK its usually the parents fault or you can make some shit up about being bullied. I dont think ive ever skipped school without my parents agreeing (eg to go to a football match) but skipping class is pretty easy especially with some teachers being late to lessons.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 08:07:25 AM »
A REASON I USED...
APRIL 24...  GENOCIDE MEMORIAL DAY
Did you march or did you stay home and watch Maury?
Exactly, exactly, what chu do when you don't go to school. Haha.

We was givin' 18 unexcused days off, after passing that number they would only be excused for a court or doctor's visit so they'd except a note from either or. If you went over those days without no excuse you were allowed an appeal, you were allowed to get one out of the 4 high school years. But once you pass 18 with no notes, you lose credit. At one time you was allowed 30 days. That's a fuckin' month! Damn man.

High School is madd pathetic though. I couldn't take it. It was so wack. I never skipped a class a day in my life, I just never went period, and one year, my teacher would never mark me absent, at the end of that year I missed prolly like 2 months worth of school and my report card only said 15 days.

In our school, if you got caught skipping, etc., you had to go to in-house. A classroom where you sat there for the whole day. A 7 hour day in a classroom where they had paper on the windows so you couldn't even look out. If you refused that, you was given a suspension.

And being suspended was also excused and never counted as a day out!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 10:23:07 AM »
i was a good boy in school

that reminds me of a this guy i used to know.  i knew him in high school....anyways, in middle school get and some other guys got caught ditching..when the police took em into the attendance office to call their parents the lil nigga starts to cry!!!!  no shit, he straight up starts balling like a lil bitch cause he got caught.  

later, after high school he got into doing X pretty much everyday, he became weird, and i havent spoken to him since.  the end.  
i wouldnt cry, but my shit was real secretive...
this girl Cindee used to write notes about me and her having to leave early...
we would go to her house down the street near the csun dorms...
then one day we got caught cuz the security looked at the note and said WTF you guys always leave why let me call your points of contact...
------
i was in so much shit... but no tears....

for real.  i was caught two time by the pigs...had to do 40 hours of community service the first time and 80 the second time.  my parents were pissed but they soon forgot about it.  

i mean, jesus, crying for getting caught DITCHING?!  id hate to see how he would of reacted if he ever got caught with weed....

da hell? how old are you and where do you live. thats the most ive ever seen given for ditching.i rather go to camp for 2 weeks than do that shit. lol thats like the same amount i got for a adw, and slangin

ne1 do J.A.W.S.  that program should be fucking illegal. its fucking damn slave work.

i was like 15 or 16..i dont fucking remember.   west la.  i had to go to the court in santa monica....the judge gave me like 4 options, one of em was a fine, the other was a program where i had to go once every week for some time..i forget the other and then community service.  i was done with that shit in a week...fuck going to a camp for two weeks.  

oh, your it doesnt seem that bad.

nah if u had mine, that shit is like picking in the cotton fields. camp for two weeks seems like a vacation compared to what i had.  5 am - 2pm. straight pulling weeds from the sides of the mountains, raking. pretty much all the shit sparegeez does to get food on his plate.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 11:02:05 AM »
you can just be like i got to that class late & the teacher marked me absent, but i'll go to the attendance office & get it changed.

haha, i tried to change the slip one time...i was high as fuck and my bitch ass math teacher wanted the slip right then, the cunt couldnt wait till the next day (when i would've got my homegirl to fix the shit for me).  long story short, i took an old slip i had and changed the date with a sharpie..those thin ones.  i was high as fuck and thought "hmm..this looks like its official".  didnt work.  bitch yelled at me infront of the class and gave me detention.  at least i was high.  :bandit:

LOL, very respectable attempt.

most teachers in my school fill out the attendance form in pencil (like morons) so i just always become "mad cool" with the person he has take the form down to the office & just erase that shit & mark i was their the day before.

i love my schools ignorance. :laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 11:30:39 AM »
you can just be like i got to that class late & the teacher marked me absent, but i'll go to the attendance office & get it changed.

haha, i tried to change the slip one time...i was high as fuck and my bitch ass math teacher wanted the slip right then, the cunt couldnt wait till the next day (when i would've got my homegirl to fix the shit for me).  long story short, i took an old slip i had and changed the date with a sharpie..those thin ones.  i was high as fuck and thought "hmm..this looks like its official".  didnt work.  bitch yelled at me infront of the class and gave me detention.  at least i was high.  :bandit:

most teachers in my school fill out the attendance form in pencil (like morons) so i just always become "mad cool" with the person he has take the form down to the office & just erase that shit & mark i was their the day before.

lol you get detention for that shit now? shit done changed

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 12:46:55 PM »
you white ikke??. i bet you got oppurtunities up the ass

...but what do u do...you whine and bitch like a ho lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »

For real, I never heard of detention in High School. We didn't even that shit is Middle School.

And if somebody did than it musta been the individual teacher's punishment, it was never no school policy. Cuz I 'member one time some lady tried to make me stay after for not doin' a homework assignment, like lady pleaseee. I couldn't acknowledge the broad on that...not even eye contact. Fuckin' joke and a half. I don't know. But after that, that lil ol rule didn't even make it to the end of the week. On some real shit, who does that? School is madd immature.

ikke

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 03:46:13 PM »

For real, I never heard of detention in High School. We didn't even that shit is Middle School.

And if somebody did than it musta been the individual teacher's punishment, it was never no school policy. Cuz I 'member one time some lady tried to make me stay after for not doin' a homework assignment, like lady pleaseee. I couldn't acknowledge the broad on that...not even eye contact. Fuckin' joke and a half. I don't know. But after that, that lil ol rule didn't even make it to the end of the week. On some real shit, who does that? School is madd immature.

My school used to have 'organised' detention but they cancelled it due to nobody showing up

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 03:47:52 PM »
Shit's gay.