Poll

Do people from the bay area all talk the same?

Everyone from the bay uses the same slang
3 (30%)
What is the bay area?
3 (30%)
I'm from the bay and me an my friends all talk alike
2 (20%)
I am also annoyed by baydestrians when they use the same words over and over
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Do people from the bay area all talk the same?  (Read 580 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Do people from the bay area all talk the same?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 11:28:51 PM »
haha yeah we kinda do. It kinda feels like code when you're talking around teachers and parents when you're younger they don't understand shit. And a lot of Mexicans out here say blood, cuzz, nigga bruh its all the same. people are more connected out here with each other thats why. Im not too sure of the suburban cities like castro valley and danville though.

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 11:59:34 PM »
yeah they do lol.. when I went out there it was like they all say hella, mainey (crazy), BRO, and fa sho.. lol

I HELLA FUCKING LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE BAY AREA.. my heart goes out top the bay.. really, I feel like its my home without it being my home at all.. Something about the bay area and jamaica set my soul at blissful peace. My <3 goes out to the bay!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 12:25:39 AM »
when i went there every1 seems to talk normal, but when couple of the homies got locked up for a lil while we were there they said all the hispanics say nigga and such.

but the bay is dope, nothing like LA its like a real city over there its real nice and cool.

u wouldnt get a southsider caught dead sayin nigga casually

a lot of my esse homies say nigga all the damn time...wtf you talking about?  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 12:28:58 AM »
Hispanics saying nigga wow how shocking!LOL.What a square gook.Anyone find it ironic that he says that when he drops that word all the time

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 01:02:53 AM »
when i went there every1 seems to talk normal, but when couple of the homies got locked up for a lil while we were there they said all the hispanics say nigga and such.

but the bay is dope, nothing like LA its like a real city over there its real nice and cool.

wtf you talking about? all the ese i know n grew up wit always hated blacks, black n brown in la been havin beef for decades. they wouldnt never say nigga like they were a brotha, theyd say nigger. shitt all the homies would be clownin if there was a hispanic sayin that shit.

i fordamn sure no real southsider gonna be flossin nigga like hes black.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 01:09:47 AM »

wtf you talking about? all the ese i know n grew up wit always hated blacks, black n brown in la been havin beef for decades. they wouldnt never say nigga like they were a brotha, theyd say nigger. shitt all the homies would be clownin if there was a hispanic sayin that shit.

i bet these esses are the same ones who bump the game, snoop, gunit, 2pac etc etc. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2009, 10:20:16 AM »

i bet these esses are the same ones who bump the game, snoop, gunit, 2pac etc etc. 

lol, yea but their celebrities, artists. but lotta them listen to chicano rap too, i mean who aimt gonna bump tupac.  i still bump tupac even though he says "fuck koreans" (fuck you tupac) their not all racists, they just generally dont like black people, i mean who lieks those blacks that are attention whores, n are loud as fuck, they think their gangsta but their straight bitches. i mean shit there was brothas that even hated those type of niggas.

homie everytime i was chillin wit some eses, in school, community service, juvie, theyd always be "fuckin miatahs". i mean shit

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 10:43:49 AM »
I say hecka sometimes, just for fun

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 11:25:18 AM »

lol, yea but their celebrities, artists. but lotta them listen to chicano rap too, i mean who aimt gonna bump tupac.  i still bump tupac even though he says "fuck koreans" (fuck you tupac) their not all racists, they just generally dont like black people, i mean who lieks those blacks that are attention whores, n are loud as fuck, they think their gangsta but their straight bitches. i mean shit there was brothas that even hated those type of niggas.

homie everytime i was chillin wit some eses, in school, community service, juvie, theyd always be "fuckin miatahs". i mean shit

when did 2pac say "fuck koreans"? LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 11:28:47 AM »

in two songs, its prob after the la riots.

it was in the loyal to the game album the one eminem produced

Tupac - Thug For Life

and

Tupac - A Crooked Nigga Too

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 12:00:46 PM »

in two songs, its prob after the la riots.

it was in the loyal to the game album the one eminem produced

Tupac - Thug For Life

and

Tupac - A Crooked Nigga Too

he never said "fuck koreans"...he said "blame the koreans" in "crooked nigga too", but it's nowhere to be found in "thug for life"...

"Thug 4 Life" Lyrics:

[2pac]
HAHA
Thug for life nigga
Can't you read the signs?
ay fuck it man

(Whatchu doin?) Mobbin' like a motherfucker stuck
Can you put your middle finger out the window gettin' fucked off - liquor
Get loaded can't control it
Nigga pass me the blunt and let me roll it
You get the bones act to the whole stack
Thats fo sho black
To be a mack and keep your dough fat
And tell me what does it take to be a G?
I started with a quarter ounce and bounced to a key
You gotta watch your back stay strapped, be alert
Started as a young muthafucka doin' dirt
And now im in the rap game like the crack game
I got enemies
Can't pretend to see my friends are not my enemies
And even thug muthafuckas wanna have fun
Stuck it, buckin' my muthafuckin magnum
What does it take to be a G?
Silence is a must, violence is a plus
Plus, shots at my adversaries
Dem niggaz scary best it's time to be buried
Cause ill be buckin' in a fuckin hurry

[Chorus X3]

Tell em'
Thug for life
High till' I die
When em' stupid ass bitches ask why?

[2pac]

Game? Thicker than most of these tricks
I got my mind on makin' money,
But you stuck on these fake bitches
And jealous muthafuckas can't see
That it's the fame that caught these stupid bitches, pass the pussy free
So tell me why u sweatin' a muthafucka like me?
A young nigga tryin' to a hustle up some G's
You pussy ass playa hatin' hoes speakin' down on niggas
Jumpin' around at the shows
And your the first muthafucka to jump
To the trunk when it's time for fun
Little trick ass punk
Thug muthafuckas don't die we get high and we multiply
Muthafuckaa!!
Give a holla to my niggas in the Bay
I'm livin' in LA still clutchin' on my AK

[Chorus X6]

Tell em'
Thug for life
High till' I die
When em' stupid ass bitches ask why?

THUG FOR LIFE BIATCH!!

Yeah nigga, thug life, from now till' the muthafuckin' ever
Havenotz in this muthafucka
YEAH, No doubt

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 02:11:52 PM »
looney you're a grade A knock

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 02:19:20 PM »
looney you're a grade A knock

sparegeez your a nerd from the hood, stop tryna fool mutha fuckas.

the ghost

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 02:21:04 PM »
Loon3y next time you hit the bay holla.  I'll tell you the tasty Korean grub spot.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »
Loon3y next time you hit the bay holla.  I'll tell you the tasty Korean grub spot.

you live in the bay?? haha yea im down, ima prob go down there in a couple months because a homie that moved up there is gonna have a baby.