Author Topic: LOL MY FACEBOOK STATUS  (Read 584 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
LOL MY FACEBOOK STATUS
« on: August 10, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
i said in my facebook status that im gonna delete all my friends who are lil wayne fans and i get this one retarded kid

"u think u rap or something? nobody eva heard iof you...nobodys eva gunna hear of you...lil wayne is 10x times the rapper u admire to be haha ur a fuckin HATER hahahaha"

This is the type of kid who thinks hes some type of player going to highschool parties still and popping his collar. I hope this kid sees me around and tries to fight me. I been looking for a reason to stab someone and go to jail.

Sikotic™

Re: LOL MY FACEBOOK STATUS
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 07:27:04 PM »
Ugh, I hope he gets breast cancer.

Whenever I see some punk with a popped collar I make sure they're aware of it.

"Hey man, your collar is messed up" and they turn all red.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 07:28:13 PM »
ROFL

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 07:31:01 PM »
Last week I noticed most of my old high school friends were having kids and people congratulating them so i posted my facebook status as why do people congradulate people when they have kids it should be more like goodbye to your fucking life.needless to say i was deleted from a few lists.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 07:35:08 PM »
I am almost gonna be dissapointed if this kid doesn't go out of his way to see me somewhere and try to pop shit. I am the type of person who bottles all his anger. I haven't done anything violent since i was like 17. Right now i'm on medication and the side effects list is long as fuck...some which include depression suicide and homocide. I have just been itching to fucking snap on somebody. I bet if i beat someone half to death right now i could blame it on the meds and get off in court. I am gonna go to the gym hella early tomorrow and just lurk around my whole town tomorrow. Aww man i can't wait.

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 07:40:35 PM »
youre not going to do shit
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 07:43:09 PM by Muhfukka »

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 07:42:17 PM »
Last week I noticed most of my old high school friends were having kids and people congratulating them so i posted my facebook status as why do people congradulate people when they have kids it should be more like goodbye to your fucking life.needless to say i was deleted from a few lists.
Yeah man, same with me. People my age are all getting married and knocking chicks up. WHy the fuck would you get married at 23 or 24 years old in 2009? This ain't 1898.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »
Yeah I dont understand the logic behind it.The minute a chick starts talking kids its over.Im 24 why the fuck would i want some little shit taking up all of my precious time that i could be wasting on this website.Fucking seeing a kid walk i want to see people scream for me to be banned.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 07:50:21 PM »

Life doesn't mean shit to me. I don't enjoy life in particular. Nobody fucks with me, and that's just how it is. I am from a small town, no one has ever tried to fight me in my whole life. I have been waiting my whole lifetime for someone to fuck with me so i can make an example of them. I don't think i am some tough guy, i am not conceited, i am actually rather insecure. I am not the best hand to hand fighter, because that's not how i like to fight. I want to see mother fuckers DIE.

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 07:51:51 PM »
go kill someone right now then

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »

Life doesn't mean shit to me. I don't enjoy life in particular. Nobody fucks with me, and that's just how it is. I am from a small town, no one has ever tried to fight me in my whole life. I have been waiting my whole lifetime for someone to fuck with me so i can make an example of them. I don't think i am some tough guy, i am not conceited, i am actually rather insecure. I am not the best hand to hand fighter, because that's not how i like to fight. I want to see mother fuckers DIE.
Tell somebody that shit face-to-face and I can see why no one would fuck with you lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 08:03:49 PM »
I'm a peaceful person. But if someone was to insult me face to face and try to start a fight with me then that takes me way back to a very dark place, a place that i don't want to go. But i know that eventually i will end up back at that place, because i don't know how not to.

Tell somebody that shit face-to-face and I can see why no one would fuck with you lol.

I don't talk wreckless like that in real life. I am a very soft spoken person, i don't really like to speak unless it's important, or i am around people i am close with. I usually come off as the weird quiet guy. Which is why no one fucks with me, because they don't have a reason to. And it's all carefully planned, i don't want people to have a reason to start shit with me...because i know myself very well. I know that i fly off the hinge very quickly. I know i am not a big guy so i am gonna try to use something to my advantage. I also know that i would rather take my own life before serving some long prison sentence...so no, i do not want to hurt anyone.

But i really do. I am my own worst enemy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:12:43 PM by ¥øûήg Þ®iñ¢€ ™ »

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 08:16:52 PM »
I talk exactly like i do on here.Trust me Ive made a lot of people take swings at me from my big fucking mouth.Im gifted at getting under peoples skin

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 08:20:24 PM »
I almost envy that...there are too many times i see people or over hear people talking and i just want to butt in to their conversation with something rude like "wow you guys are fucking retarded"...but i'm sure almost everyone would try to take a swing at me...even little kids. I'm not a very intimidating looking person...i'm like 5'5' 115 lbs lmao. I'm just not right in the head.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 08:35:24 PM »
ya'll still in high school?

yuck.  tell him you hope he gets aids.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens