Author Topic: LOL MY FACEBOOK STATUS  (Read 568 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: LOL MY FACEBOOK STATUS
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 09:01:44 PM »
Damn.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2009, 03:42:23 AM »
I posted this on my wall...

...No chicks reacted.. I was thinking "where all the feminists at?"

kemizt

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2009, 11:54:42 AM »
Last week I noticed most of my old high school friends were having kids and people congratulating them so i posted my facebook status as why do people congradulate people when they have kids it should be more like goodbye to your fucking life.needless to say i was deleted from a few lists.
Yeah man, same with me. People my age are all getting married and knocking chicks up. WHy the fuck would you get married at 23 or 24 years old in 2009? This ain't 1898.

damn a homie knocked up his bitch, homies only 21, no job.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 11:58:50 AM »
I talk exactly like i do on here.Trust me Ive made a lot of people take swings at me from my big fucking mouth.Im gifted at getting under peoples skin

lol damn your immature ^. how old are you really? like 14? im really convinced your not the age you say you are. u have no life, you post all day. thats all you do, and plus your insults are of a 14 yr old.

if your bitchass grew up here you wouldnt have  big mouth, you would of gotten your ass beat way too much to open your mouth again.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

the ghost

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 02:18:21 PM »
Young Prince....you need a zoloft in a major way homie.  Be easy, you sound like a cool cat thats got a few issues that can be fixed.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 02:27:11 PM »
I need a top dollar therapist and anti depressants probably. But i wasn't raised to do faggy shit like that. I deal with my own problems. I think i have done a good job so far. So i shall continue living life how it was supposed to be lived.

the ghost

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2009, 02:30:42 PM »
Fuck whoever told you getting help is faggy.  You can't fix some issues without help.  No doubt you can do a lot on your own, and writing and shit prob helps you a lot too, but if you have a brain chemisty issue, a pill can help.  Anyways, I ain't Dr. Phil I just have 2 friends that seem to me to be a lot like you.  Stay up.

ikke

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 02:34:11 PM »
Fuck whoever told you getting help is faggy.  You can't fix some issues without help.  No doubt you can do a lot on your own, and writing and shit prob helps you a lot too, but if you have a brain chemisty issue, a pill can help.  Anyways, I ain't Dr. Phil I just have 2 friends that seem to me to be a lot like you.  Stay up.
I did a good job at fixing my own issues.

WEnt to get help but that guy just confirmed whatever I said....

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 02:37:43 PM »
Yeah i mean...good looking out..lol. I think. A lot of people have said im the "perfect candidate" for anti depressants but then what? Then i have to rely on a pill every day to make me happy? Fuck all that.

ikke

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 02:39:50 PM »
Yeah i mean...good looking out..lol. I think. A lot of people have said im the "perfect candidate" for anti depressants but then what? Then i have to rely on a pill every day to make me happy? Fuck all that.
Pills are for pussies.

Relying on a pill to make you happy will fuck up your life.

You will have to work out your issues sooner or later the pill will just delay that day

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 02:40:23 PM »
i think youre more like the perfect candidate for steroids

the ghost

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 02:44:01 PM »
ikke -shut the fuck up.  Pills are for pussies?  Why do I see soldiers all the time taking them to help get right?  Are they pussies?  Go ahead and tell them that.  Little dbag keep crying about your daddy.

the ghost

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »
Prince, maybe you take the pills for a bit until things get better for you.  As stresses in your life change so do your needs.  Maybe things calm down and you don't need a pill.  You might try it and see?

ikke

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 02:46:18 PM »
ikke -shut the fuck up.  Pills are for pussies?  Why do I see soldiers all the time taking them to help get right?  Are they pussies?  Go ahead and tell them that.  Little dbag keep crying about your daddy.
read the full post....

You can't be addicted on those pills because it's like running away from your issues.
And running away from problems is definatly Pussy

In The army I understand, You need to be able to keep your sanity there because solving your issues takes time...

the ghost

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 02:53:27 PM »
Ikke, what you need to realize is that soldiers have it bad, but many "normal" folks have it even worse.  They also need so help through tough times.  And in the case of brain chemistry imbalances there is nothing that you can do to fix it.  A pill can in many cases make things bearable.