Author Topic: LOL MY FACEBOOK STATUS  (Read 582 times)

Sikotic™

Re: LOL MY FACEBOOK STATUS
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »
All I'ma say is this: I know pills can help a lot of people with their issues. What about before the days of pills and shit like that? People just dealt with their bullshit and moved on. A lot of chemical balances and mental disorders either didn't exist or weren't discovered. It's always something I've found really interesting.

It seems like in today's society that pills have become a handicap for many people. If they solve the problem then that's great, but I don't think any kind of dependency is a good thing. That's probably one of the few beliefs that Scientologist have that I agree with (of course not to their extreme lengths though).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 02:58:49 PM »
Ikke, what you need to realize is that soldiers have it bad, but many "normal" folks have it even worse.  They also need so help through tough times.  And in the case of brain chemistry imbalances there is nothing that you can do to fix it.  A pill can in many cases make things bearable.
I do realize people suffer, but these pills don't last.

The effect of a pill for mental issues is not everlasting, so sooner or later they have to deal with the problems.
The longer you use the pills the more you'll rely on them to make you happy.

ikke

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 03:05:04 PM »
All I'ma say is this: I know pills can help a lot of people with their issues. What about before the days of pills and shit like that? People just dealt with their bullshit and moved on. A lot of chemical balances and mental disorders either didn't exist or weren't discovered. It's always something I've found really interesting.

It seems like in today's society that pills have become a handicap for many people. If they solve the problem then that's great, but I don't think any kind of dependency is a good thing. That's probably one of the few beliefs that Scientologist have that I agree with (of course not to their extreme lengths though).
lol props for the sig.

I don't know, Modern psychology has solved mixed identities.
In olden times there were people who were convinced they were witches or werewolves.
Even Schizophrenic cases I believe

the ghost

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »
I mean who really cares about how they fixed problems back in the day.  Thats like arguing you should get your leg chopped amputated because you have a small infection.  If you think that old school treatments are better, by all means be my guest.  Now we have a greater understanding of mental health, and instead of the old treatments, alcohol, trepenation, brain surgery, electric shock, we use drugs that can help change incorrect balances of chemicals in the brain. I get the overmedication argument, and the slippery slope that we are becoming more drug dependent.  But there is no argument that drugs can help many people that would otherwise be out of luck.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 04:36:35 PM »
i think youre more like the perfect candidate for steroids

LOL. prolly true!! i been thinking about trying out some of those natural supplements for building muscle mass but i don't really know much about it. Also i don't really want to get much bigger, but yea i'd like to be a little bigger than i am right now. Also i find that i never really get that depressed unless i start smoking weed everyday, i think god intended for me to stay sober.

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 07:33:49 PM »

uh oh that's how it starts

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
I almost envy that...there are too many times i see people or over hear people talking and i just want to butt in to their conversation with something rude like "wow you guys are fucking retarded"...but i'm sure almost everyone would try to take a swing at me...even little kids. I'm not a very intimidating looking person...i'm like 5'5' 115 lbs lmao. I'm just not right in the head.

wow...I outweigh u by like 65 lbs....LOL

Kool Beenz

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 11:45:46 PM »
sounds to me like your a depressed lil bitch...

start sippin some lean get your weight up and hit the gym

and stop being a bitch

how about that princess?

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 01:16:44 AM »

uh oh that's how it starts
Would you like a free stress test?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 03:24:19 AM »
I talk exactly like i do on here.Trust me Ive made a lot of people take swings at me from my big fucking mouth.Im gifted at getting under peoples skin

lol damn your immature ^. how old are you really? like 14? im really convinced your not the age you say you are. u have no life, you post all day. thats all you do, and plus your insults are of a 14 yr old.

if your bitchass grew up here you wouldnt have  big mouth, you would of gotten your ass beat way too much to open your mouth again.
if a gook walked up to me and my friends and started talking like you we would laugh our assses off for a good ten minutes

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »
I talk exactly like i do on here.Trust me Ive made a lot of people take swings at me from my big fucking mouth.Im gifted at getting under peoples skin

lol damn your immature ^. how old are you really? like 14? im really convinced your not the age you say you are. u have no life, you post all day. thats all you do, and plus your insults are of a 14 yr old.

if your bitchass grew up here you wouldnt have  big mouth, you would of gotten your ass beat way too much to open your mouth again.
if a gook walked up to me and my friends and started talking like you we would laugh our assses off for a good ten minutes

lol yea right, i know your cracker ass would jus be a scared lil hoe.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 11:20:01 AM »

Who the fuck would be scared of a wanna be gang banger gook that weighs 150

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »

Who the fuck would be scared of a wanna be gang banger gook that weighs 150

yea, your so hard.... YEAA RIGHT   ::)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.