Author Topic: NEW VIDEO DAZ DILLINGER - TEAR DROPS.. CHECK IT OUT...  (Read 923 times)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: NEW VIDEO DAZ DILLINGER - TEAR DROPS.. CHECK IT OUT...
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 11:56:34 PM »
hack some were sayin they were charged 500?
were them pac vocals even unreleased? lol

Hey Daz I just remembered this shit right now. You owe me $15. I preordered your CD a few years back DPGC: You Know What I'm Throwing Up from 101 Distribution and I never received a CD nor a refund. I hope we can resolve this matter without conflict. Get back at me.

hey Daz what happened to that MAKAVELI AND DILLINGER cd you were selling?  didn't you charge people 50 bucks and never refund the $$$?  that's how you treat your fans???

dante benz paid 500

my homeboy paid 40 + 10 for s&h (so 50) and he NEVER got refunded lol

wonder how Daz didnt get sued for that shit

it's nice to see karma hit him though - he's now a net emcee lmao

I was a mod on dpgrecordz.com gangstaville forum back in the day and sorry but that's bullshit. Everyone seems to like to lie about this shit to hate on Daz.

There were only a few people that didn't get refunds and you can take that up with kronik and the other dude who had access to the PayPal account for the website.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 05:21:26 AM »

Hey Daz I just remembered this shit right now. You owe me $15. I preordered your CD a few years back DPGC: You Know What I'm Throwing Up from 101 Distribution and I never received a CD nor a refund. I hope we can resolve this matter without conflict. Get back at me.

hey Daz what happened to that MAKAVELI AND DILLINGER cd you were selling?  didn't you charge people 50 bucks and never refund the $$$?  that's how you treat your fans???

dante benz paid 500

I was a mod on dpgrecordz.com gangstaville forum back in the day and sorry but that's bullshit. Everyone seems to like to lie about this shit to hate on Daz.

There were only a few people that didn't get refunds and you can take that up with kronik and the other dude who had access to the PayPal account for the website.

LMAO  well tell that to my friend who paid 50 bucks for it and never got his refund...i still got his # if you want me to call him and tell him cuz his ass never got refunded despite HARASSING paypal for it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 05:23:47 AM »
and Dante paid 500 for it and never got that back
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Paul

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 05:51:27 AM »
and Dante paid 500 for it and never got that back

Well thats his own reatarded fault for even considering paying 500 dollars for an album LMAO
funkyfreshintheflesh

Okka

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 05:54:52 AM »
The best video from Daz in a while.

Paul

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 05:57:25 AM »
btw this is a different version of the track thats on the album, this 1is better imo

sample is clearer
funkyfreshintheflesh

Ryan4321

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 08:40:17 AM »
Whats with Daz and these cheap ass videos hes putting out?? get some real editors and put out some real videos homeboy

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 08:53:19 AM »
Whats with Daz and these cheap ass videos hes putting out?? get some real editors and put out some real videos homeboy

Mean but true
and why this sound better than on the album

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 09:17:17 AM »

Mean but true
and why this sound better than on the album

Ya for sure better than the album version. He added way too much shit to make it sound better but it overshadowed the whole point of the song. He did this with a lot of the others too, for better or for worse.

JD Bastin

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »
daz never sent me makaveli and dillinger ether  - paypal wouldn't refund it

video is lame

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 02:06:23 PM »

dante benz paid 500

LMAO  well tell that to my friend who paid 50 bucks for it and never got his refund...i still got his # if you want me to call him and tell him cuz his ass never got refunded despite HARASSING paypal for it

Dante never paid $500 for it. That's a straight up lie from him. I can guarantee that one. There were a few people who didn't get refunds and like I said it was kronik and another guy who was working for the DPG Recordz though I dont remember his name and he never did shit. It wasn't Bigg A cause he actually would come around and do shit.

I like how people blame Daz.. if you were actually on the forum and knew how shit worked you would know kronik ran everything and setup that PayPal account. Daz could barely post on the forum and when he did it was some random shit that was funny as hell. 

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 02:15:34 PM »
yeah a lot of people lied about not getting refunds... As for the 500.. I thought only one person paid that? Jermaine or some shit from the DPG Forums?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 03:03:43 PM »
yeah a lot of people lied about not getting refunds... As for the 500.. I thought only one person paid that? Jermaine or some shit from the DPG Forums?

well i know my boy didn't get one, thats a fact.  he kept getting the run around between DPG's ppl and paypal.

AND HOLY SHIT DID YOU JUST MENTION JERMAINE? I REMEMBER THAT HOMO - from the Musicfantalk boards

oh man i hated that POS

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 04:16:47 PM »

well i know my boy didn't get one, thats a fact.  he kept getting the run around between DPG's ppl and paypal.

AND HOLY SHIT DID YOU JUST MENTION JERMAINE? I REMEMBER THAT HOMO - from the Musicfantalk boards

oh man i hated that POS

I ordered all of the All out war mixtapes and 2 yuk albums from smoke-a-lot and recieved nothing..! they replied after 4 months and said ur order was sent 2 months ago.. and didnt even get my money back lol..

------------------------------------------------------------

Nice track.. when will this "public enemy" and "that was then this is now" drop?? ill cop them both..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 05:09:06 PM »

Yeah, that was the guy and there was only one $500 order.