Author Topic: Joe Budden - Escape Route - Discussion Thread  (Read 2465 times)

Jaydc555

Re: --Joe Budden - Escape Route - Discussion Thread--
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 03:46:20 AM »
Just downloaded it now.Downloaded the mastered version as well.Im going to bump both in my dre headphones see how much of a difference their is
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 03:58:49 AM by Soulless »

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 05:14:34 AM »
Alright i bumped the both the version joe dropped and the version the fan re mastered.The difference is highly noticeable.Everyone should dl the fans version.You can find it at joe buddens forum

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 05:16:28 AM »
As far as the album.This is joes best work to date.Every track had me invested in it,I felt drained after listening to it twice in a row.This is what hip hop is supposed to be.I cant wait until great escape

Young Old Head

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 05:43:20 AM »
Alright i bumped the both the version joe dropped and the version the fan re mastered.The difference is highly noticeable.Everyone should dl the fans version.You can find it at joe buddens forum

pm me a link homie 8)

Cash Money Blood Gang

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 05:46:34 AM »

pm me a link homie 8)

I got you.Theirs two tracks missing that he didnt remaster,the tracks with the feautures but you can just add those.

Young Old Head

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2009, 05:57:38 AM »

pm me a link homie 8)

I got you.Theirs two tracks missing that he didnt remaster,the tracks with the feautures but you can just add those.

i might as well master them myself 8) +1

Cash Money Blood Gang

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2009, 06:04:56 AM »
Anyone else want the remaster pm me

JohnnyL

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2009, 09:14:59 AM »
 Someone was saying that Joe said on his video blog that he was working on remastering this himself.  Anyone know if that's correct?

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 09:16:59 AM »
He said that.he said amalgam hired someone that was supposedly amazing at mastering and this was his test run.He failed horribly.But he also said he was going to get padded room re mastered and its been a long time.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 10:54:47 AM »
Wow what a great album!! This is Joey at his best!!  This reminds me of Mood Music 2 and that is a great thing.  I am so impressed with this release, the into is crazy.

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 10:58:30 AM »
Wow what a great album!! This is Joey at his best!!  This reminds me of Mood Music 2 and that is a great thing.  I am so impressed with this release, the into is crazy.

LOL, i am telling you the Intro is no ordinary Intro; it's a classic fucking intro! :o 8)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »

LOL, i am telling you the Intro is no ordinary Intro; it's a classic fucking intro! :o 8)

Yeah the only other intro I have ever heard as good as this was Cam's intro from Killa Season.

DIP DIP SET SET

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »
the fact joe has dropped 4 albums in less than 1 year is amazing

Jaydc555

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2009, 11:27:01 AM »
I feel sorry for the people or should i say sheep that base their judgements on joe just on the hate he gets.They miss out on some incredible music.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2009, 11:43:43 AM »
I feel sorry for the people or should i say sheep that base their judgements on joe just on the hate he gets.They miss out on some incredible music.

Aint that the truth

DIP DIP SET SET