Author Topic: Slaughterhouse discussion thread  (Read 3420 times)

Jaydc555

Re: After giving Slaughterhouse many spins...
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2009, 03:42:52 PM »
all four of them have that angry flow when they do its like WOW.Just listen to crook on if you ever hear me.

herpes

Re: No Slaughterhouse album dropped today thread ????
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2009, 03:45:19 PM »

It's all good publicity for the album, even if people don't know about slaughterhouse they will find out joe budden is in slaughterhouse. I don't know what this will sell though.

So take off your tin foil hat and go cop this album

Jome

Re: Slaughterhouse discussion thread
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2009, 03:58:26 PM »
Merged 5 threads about SH, future SH-threads might be merged into this one, unless it brings something really new to the table, like e.g. info on the 2nd SH album.

Complaints about the merging can be PM'd to this user.

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2009, 04:00:35 PM »
^lmao wtf, why me?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WestCoaster

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2009, 04:06:22 PM »
Album is too sick, i like the way they were able to switch up their flows on certain songs. Joel absolutley went bannanas on the whole album, dude came aggressive. I thought crooked was actually average, which makes me sad since hes my favorite outtta the four, in my top 3 of all time too. Buh best verse has to go to royce on raindrops, for me at least. There isnt a single weak cut, solid 4.75 album id say, coulda been a classic if they were able to put in certain songs, like move on, and take out the skits. We outta here should of been a second single or somethign too i think. Copped 3 for hip hop, go support the movement

Jaydc555

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2009, 04:24:32 PM »
Joe Budden said he thinks e1 purposely only shipped that much because they only signed a one album deal and dont want them to do big numbers and sign to a major.They want them to do low numbers so their forced to sign with them again.Makes sense in a fucked up sort of way.I mean how do you only ship less then 30k when slaughterhouse has such a huge fucking buzz.Seems like sabotage to me as well.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2009, 04:29:28 PM »
Merged 5 threads about SH, future SH-threads might be merged into this one, unless it brings something really new to the table, like e.g. info on the 2nd SH album.

lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2009, 04:30:13 PM »
Joe Budden said he thinks e1 purposely only shipped that much because they only signed a one album deal and dont want them to do big numbers and sign to a major.They want them to do low numbers so their forced to sign with them again.Makes sense in a fucked up sort of way.I mean how do you only ship less then 30k when slaughterhouse has such a huge fucking buzz.Seems like sabotage to me as well.

i ordered mine online so it's all good
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2009, 05:47:51 PM »

You merge threads about music but let female gossip run rampant ?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2009, 06:42:19 PM »
got a text today from my boy, a huge fan of Gangstarr/Wutang/Edo G/Jeru the Damaja/Primo east coast shit

"your boy Crook better not get involved with the Wu.  This joe buddens is garbage.  I DL'd the first 6 tracks of the Slaughterhouse CD and it sucked.  Joe and Joell suck, Royce is garbage and Crooked was good but the album was nothin special"

Lol while I know royce was at his best about 10 years ago, dude still shows he has it and i dunno how anyone else can think otherwise. 

Jaydc555

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2009, 06:45:56 PM »
got a text today from my boy, a huge fan of Gangstarr/Wutang/Edo G/Jeru the Damaja/Primo east coast shit

"your boy Crook better not get involved with the Wu.  This joe buddens is garbage.  I DL'd the first 6 tracks of the Slaughterhouse CD and it sucked.  Joe and Joell suck, Royce is garbage and Crooked was good but the album was nothin special"

Lol while I know royce was at his best about 10 years ago, dude still shows he has it and i dunno how anyone else can think otherwise. 
tell your boy to get new ears

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2009, 06:59:36 PM »

tell your boy to get new ears
Better yet, get a new body because he has already been fucked too many times by the WU.

Jaydc555

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2009, 07:56:48 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/640424139b241849/
Slaughterhouse interview on kay slay from today

JohnnyL

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2009, 08:22:54 PM »

I respectfully disagree.   I think this is actually pretty typical of how E1 operates. What you have to understand is that after E1 pays to have all these cd's pressed up, they're stuck with any extra cd's that don't sell (in the event that the album isn't a strong seller).  I think they did underestimate how well this album would be received, but I don't think they tried to intentionally sabotage it.  I can sort of see Joe's logic in thinking that.  But I think if E1 were to actually employ any tactic to try to sway Slaughterhouse to
re-sign with them, they would do everything in their power to actually insure that the first album sells well.

Jaydc555

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2009, 08:30:38 PM »
Yeah like I said its just what he said.I can see what hes saying and it isnt some pipe dream its in the realm of possibility