4 (30.8%)
Dope: But I only bought for the Rakim track
1 (7.7%)
Too many of the song's sounded the same
0 (0%)
I expected more from this
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: "Official" Drop date poll of "8-mile"  (Read 261 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
"Official" Drop date poll of "8-mile"
« on: October 29, 2002, 03:08:54 PM »
I purchased my "8-mile" soundtrack today and after bumpin' it over & over for the last 3 1/2 hour's I'm going out on a limp to say no "Hip-hop" soundtrack has sounded this good in a couple of year's. at least since the "Gridlock'd" & "Gang related" days.

Overall I felt most of the track's but have to admit that 50 cent didn't come off as tight as I'm used to on this (He ripp's Mix-tapes...but u already know that), he sounded to bland and lackin' personality...big-time..ImO.
Although he is a very talented rapper.

I'm also starting to belive that Eminem is at the point where Dre don't need to be around as much....he's coming into his own as a producer himself, that Track by Jigga & Freeway is dope as fuck....that Beat is sick.

One of the Best Hip-hop soundtrack's in year's fo' sho...Go copp it, cause it's not as good in Mp3...lol

P.S.
Most peep's on this forum seem to belive I Hate Eminem cause I talk about his pop statis. (Which is undeniable) He is the poster boy for MtV hip-hop.
But I own all of his Cd's and dvd's and followed his carrer since the get-up. I belive he has potential to be a great....if only his fan's can except him as the same, as a person not as this invincible force. Fuck! remember everyone makes mistakes and does wack shitt...just be man enough to except it when it happen's.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

« Last Edit: October 29, 2002, 03:13:34 PM by Hatesrats »

The Watcher

Re:"Official" Drop date poll of "8-mile"
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2002, 04:47:29 PM »
"going out on a limp" ? think you mean "limb"

anyway, its a dope hiphop soundtrack, havent heard a soundtrack this dope in quite a long time. i ain't really feelin that wankstas track, a bit sick of that, and i aint feelin the macy gray track or that boomkat one, other than that its dope
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Peter-5150

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2002, 07:56:11 PM »
Yup I agree with you. I like everything on there except the R & B joints. I even like that guy with the lazy ass flow. This is the best hip hop soundtrack after Gang Related.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2002, 08:29:15 PM »
^^^This is off topic, but Peter, why don't you have a pic in your avatar of Rick Fox getting Christie in a headlock, and giving him a Bruce Lee chop to the neck? Rick Fox is a crazy muthafucka...he just went crazy on Christies ass...Christie is a pussy ass biatch...He suckerpunched Fox...Take that shit off your avatar...PeACe