Author Topic: Slaughter House on pace to sell 25k in 1st week  (Read 3239 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Slaughter House on pace to sell 25k in 1st week
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 05:49:06 PM »
Joe budden is a dumbfuck who likes to mouth off...
Thats why i like him.Except he isnt dumb.Someone like snoop or gucci mane is dumb.Joe is actually intelligent.Hes just an asshole with a big mouth

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »
Joe budden is a dumbfuck who likes to mouth off...
Thats why i like him.Except he isnt dumb.Someone like snoop or gucci mane is dumb.Joe is actually intelligent.Hes just an asshole with a big mouth

Yeah...

It was stupid of them not to ship out more, but I don't think they're trying to sabotage Slaughterhouse.

Joe needs to lay off the pills...

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 06:00:24 PM »
That could very well be true.I know I was shocked when i heard such a low number when you consider that joe buddens last solo album they pressed up 75000 copies

G-Funk

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 07:10:18 PM »
shyt, they're sellin pretty good, huh.... never wouldve thought.

i know, i mean it was a dope album, but i wasn't expecting it to sell over 20k really
but good for them. ;D

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 07:21:33 PM »
Real HipHOp is back. Them bastardz ship 300,000 copies of Soulja Boy and he sell 15,000 in 3 months and The House sell more than was shipped. Message for E1, shame on ya'll niggaz! :'(
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »
That is awesome

kemizt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 08:16:12 PM »
mines comin' in the mail  ;D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 09:23:57 PM »
Damn, my local music store here in Toronto, Canada was sold out too. They only got 10 copies.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 09:29:14 PM »
e1 fucked up royally on this one.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 09:38:30 PM »
i havent even heard it yet haha ill probably buy i but i want to listen to it first. im not a big fan of super lyrical hippity hopitty shit but youve got to suport good shit in this day and age

Lmao Hippity Hopitty Shit....Amen To That Homie..... ;D 

totally agree

Fraxxx

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 12:37:43 AM »
Damn, my local music store here in Toronto, Canada was sold out too. They only got 10 copies.

That's another thing. Only majors can force the stores to take more than they want. E1 just needs good salesmen who convince the stores that they better take more than

10 fuckin copies. But it's difficult, especially with the big retails.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 12:44:36 AM »
Problem is people who wanna buy this and go to stores to get it looking around everywhere and cant will prob just go home and download it if they know they can.

On a good note, I know several ppl who have purchased more than 2 copys themselves (some even copped 1 copy for each member of Slaughterhouse, so if you have the money and enjoy the music and wanna support than go ahead). Im waiting for 2 online, I searched everywhere down here in Tasmania, Australia but couldnt find them in stores. I have downloaded it though and its a dope album, def worth AUS$29.95c each to me.

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 12:47:45 AM »
Problem is people who wanna buy this and go to stores to get it looking around everywhere and cant will prob just go home and download it if they know they can.

On a good note, I know several ppl who have purchased more than 2 copys themselves (some even copped 1 copy for each member of Slaughterhouse, so if you have the money and enjoy the music and wanna support than go ahead). Im waiting for 2 online, I searched everywhere down here in Tasmania, Australia but couldnt find them in stores. I have downloaded it though and its a dope album, def worth AUS$29.95c each to me.

That's the spirit!  ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 01:49:27 AM »
Koch (E1) undershipped them, they only shipped that many copies so they sold out already and I've been getting plenty of Emails from people who havent been able to find it in stores, Amazon is out of stock, same with CDUniverse... Koch (E1) fucked up and underestimated the demand for this record.. I knew this was gonna happen.

Koch/E1 shipped 30K units
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 01:51:54 AM by runthistown »
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 02:59:26 AM »
Although i agree the record company may have had a factor in this, the mainstream was never going to buy into this group, only real die hard lyracist fans of hip hop would even bother listening to this.
Say for example your average teeny bop, 50cent, game, flo-rida fan walks into there local music store and picks up the slaughter house album, They may remember joe budden from pump it up, probably not though. The wont know crooked i, may have heard of Royce through d12 and eminem and they sure as fuck would not have heard of joell ortiz. They put down the album and buy relapse again!!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame