Author Topic: Slaughter House on pace to sell 25k in 1st week  (Read 3228 times)

westside159

Re: Slaughter House on pace to sell 25k in 1st week
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 03:03:07 AM »
25k  no surprise ..  joe budden is garbage ..  dudes career been over

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 03:04:44 AM »
Although i agree the record company may have had a factor in this, the mainstream was never going to buy into this group, only real die hard lyracist fans of hip hop would even bother listening to this.
Say for example your average teeny bop, 50cent, game, flo-rida fan walks into there local music store and picks up the slaughter house album, They may remember joe budden from pump it up, probably not though. The wont know crooked i, may have heard of Royce through d12 and eminem and they sure as fuck would not have heard of joell ortiz. They put down the album and buy relapse again!!
Well Im hoping this is going to be one of those word of mouth albums that just keeps selling gradual numbers.Extensive touring is a big factor in this and rock the bells was a start and now going on a tour with tech n9ne will only further long term sales.Artists like atmosphere and cormega sell a 100,000 each album but you ask a casual person who they are and theyd scratch their head.Word of mouth and quality of product will sell this album long term.E1 did fuck up though and didnt anticipate the demand.In this world it was a miracle people went out to stores to buy the album,but then its being reported sold out everywhere people are just going to shrug their shoulders and say fuck it.Id say e1 fucked them out of 10,000 in first week sales.All in all though i think if they keep touring this album will do 100k in the long term.

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 03:05:39 AM »
Lets see how much the next mc eiht album sells LOL

Kool Beenz

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 03:13:30 AM »

LOL

anyways Slaughterhouse atleast deserves to go gold... its quality music

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 03:33:51 AM »

LOL

anyways Slaughterhouse atleast deserves to go gold... its quality music

As much as i dont really like joe budden, i cant deny that it is quality music.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

westside159

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 03:34:12 AM »
hahahha these lames joe buddens and all those other rappers on slaughterhouse will never never never sell as many records or have classic songs like MC Eiht does .  Give up already ..  LOL   25k is a bigtime flop ,  i can sell more records than that .

westside159

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 03:34:42 AM »
hahahha these lames joe buddens and all those other rappers on slaughterhouse will never never never sell as many records or have classic songs like MC Eiht does .  Give up already ..  LOL   25k is a bigtime flop ,  i can sell more records than that .

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 03:36:19 AM »
You can re post that 80 times it wont make mc eiht sucking ass any less true.Werent you just in another thread bragging about mc eiht selling 50 k of his last album in total LOL

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2009, 03:37:47 AM »

::)

westside159

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2009, 03:42:03 AM »
i know joe buddens needs to just quit rapping , he will never sell more than 25 - 30k .   if you cant even reach 100,000 at least once in your career , you need to give it up .

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 04:01:46 AM by ironmike »

westside159

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2009, 03:49:02 AM »
yeah i know the most joe buddens ever sold was about what 15k on his last record .  damn shame

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2009, 03:51:07 AM »
i know joe buddens needs to just quit rapping , he will never sell more than 25 - 30k .   if you cant even reach 100,000 at least once in your career , you need to give it up .
Joe budden has a gold album you fucking retard LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2009, 04:08:33 AM »
Damn that shut you the fuck up with the quickness westside.I can just see you scrambling to confirm what i said is true.LOL

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2009, 05:14:41 AM »
Damn that shut you the fuck up with the quickness westside.I can just see you scrambling to confirm what i said is true.LOL
The truth hurts.
Time for a change...bring it!