Author Topic: Slaughter House on pace to sell 25k in 1st week  (Read 3229 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughter House on pace to sell 25k in 1st week
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 05:32:53 AM »
i know joe buddens needs to just quit rapping , he will never sell more than 25 - 30k .   if you cant even reach 100,000 at least once in your career , you need to give it up .
Joe budden has a gold album you fucking retard LOL
owned  :laugh:
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Crooked I

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2009, 09:50:59 AM »
How many should they sell in week 1 ??? How many did Ice Cube sell ? 100 000 in week 1 ?
I dont know but they should at least sell 50 000,I know so many ppl who have bought the Album and they never buy Albums.

Anyway ppl make fun of Joe Budden ? Joe Budden at least makes much money,no matter if he sells 20 000 Albums or whatever, he only got 40 000 Euros for beeing in a Vid or a german rapper,and 16 000 Euros for rapping 2 lines........who gives a fuck aout MC Eiht that nigga doesnt even have 40 000 on his Bank account

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2009, 11:08:54 AM »
Damn 25K with all that hype......next album should be called the four losers....lol...on the real Crook needs to stop fucken wit those dudes....he's gotten enough exposure off of the situation...he should now focus on his solo career....real spit.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2009, 11:13:28 AM »
Damn 25K with all that hype......next album should be called the four losers....lol...on the real Crook needs to stop fucken wit those dudes....he's gotten enough exposure off of the situation...he should now focus on his solo career....real spit.
So he should continue giving release dates and never releasing shit?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »
with crooked apart of this group, it sold 25k more then I expected
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2009, 12:15:15 PM »
How people still have the NERVE to hate is beyond me.

You got a great fucking album, be happy about it and stop worrying about how much money another man makes.

When did fuckin' rap fans start worrying about the salary of the artists 24/7?

Crooked I

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2009, 12:19:57 PM »
geryeh nakon baba :D

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2009, 12:23:09 PM »
When they started hearin only club raps in the radio and rappers let them know what they ate for breakfast.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2009, 12:24:10 PM »

You got a great fucking album, be happy about it and stop worrying about how much money another man makes.

when 50 cent became popular
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2009, 12:30:37 PM »
geryeh nakon baba :D

LOL. believe me, im gooooood.

When they started hearin only club raps in the radio and rappers let them know what they ate for breakfast.

Lol, true.

when 50 cent became popular

Another valid answer.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2009, 04:25:30 PM »
C'mon Nima man stop acting like sales don't matter....especially when the majority of rappers lie about how much they sold and what they're worth. The rappers are the ones who make it a big deal and the reality is....record companies make their money off of the sells.....so it does effect they're bottom line and believe me it matters when they decide what albums to put out and how much to invest....and I know the rappers make their money off of shows and other outlets...but the numbers do matter to them because it effects the negotians of their next contract...it also shows there relevance in hip-hop commercially.

Just because they didn't sell well doesn't mean it's not a good album.....infact the album is dope....but times change and in these days and times it matters to someone...... or record companies would give the shit away for free......

Crooked I

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2009, 09:23:05 PM »

the truth is that most ppl buy albums which have songs on it played on mtv n shit.

slaughterhouse album has 5 good songs on it,thats not enough. i mean there are 2-3 songs which are great,the rest os average.
ppl like game have like 7-8 good songs on their albums,thats why they sell more.

just 1 examoke us cukoo produced by dj khalil,thats the worst song ive ever listened to

anyway i ordered the cd to support crooked my niqqa,it will arrive today :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2009, 09:24:02 PM »

the truth is that most ppl buy albums which have songs on it played on mtv n shit.

slaughterhouse album has 5 good songs on it,thats not enough. i mean there are 2-3 songs which are great,the rest os average.
ppl like game have like 7-8 good songs on their albums,thats why they sell more.

just 1 examoke us cukoo produced by dj khalil,thats the worst song ive ever listened to

LOL dont ever compare monotone, mediocre Game to Slaughterhouse ever again
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2009, 09:30:55 PM »
yeah the slaughterhouse album isnt dope all the way thru but its prolly better than any of games albums IMO

LOL dont ever compare monotone, mediocre Game to Slaughterhouse ever again
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blasphemy

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2009, 12:05:59 AM »
They only undershipped them cause they don't give a fuck about real hiphop. They probably though since it lacked the mainstream sound/style that it wouldn't sell well. Well fuck em.