Author Topic: Someone catch me up with all the dubcc drama  (Read 861 times)

herpes

Someone catch me up with all the dubcc drama
« on: August 12, 2009, 05:17:36 PM »
So let me get this straight... elior broke up with floyd b/c of the dubcc.  Grundy is about to drive back down to LA to fight elior and floyd is still fat.  Mindbreaker was lights jumpoff but he didn't satisfy her and his dumb ass told her to join the dubcc trying to connect with her.  But she takes the L for sleeping with lights.  Roccy made a funny joke and is no longer the resident retard at the dubcc.  Light takes that honor.  But out of all these people the only one that knows mindbreaker is lights but floydness is already jealous.  Looney now has his homies sending me messages saying they will bombard me with sweet and sour pork.  nWA whoorider has gone off the deep end.  What am I missing or do I have everything mish mashed ?  

Al Bundy

Re: Someone catch me up with all the dubcc drama
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 05:19:53 PM »
tom, how come you bitch about people talking about drama in hip-hop yet you're asking about g-spots drama. a little hypocritical don't you say?

the ghost

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »
.  Looney now has his homies sending me messages saying they will bombard me with sweet and sour pork. 

LOL WTF?

herpes

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 05:22:32 PM »
tom, how come you bitch about people talking about drama in hip-hop yet you're asking about g-spots drama. a little hypocritical don't you say?

No not all, the G Spot is meant for mindless posting that serves no purpose.  Hip Hop is about the music, not female gossip that has taken over the genre.  Very poor comparison, keep on reaching stretch.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 05:29:42 PM by Teflon Tom »

herpes

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 05:23:56 PM »
.  Looney now has his homies sending me messages saying they will bombard me with sweet and sour pork. 

LOL WTF?

I already said too much, rooney and his people roll deep thats all I'm saying.

ikke

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 05:27:41 PM »
ROFL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 05:47:47 PM »
I broke up with someone over wcc? u realize how retarded that sounds, tommy. funny post, though. good job.

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 06:27:48 PM »
im not jealous of mindbreaker, I dont even know her or what she looks like. And Nik and I arent broken up cuz of dubcc LOL...

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 06:36:31 PM »
I think you got a good section covered, but you can't forget about the dopeness of D.O.P.E. or the smart dudes out there on the G-Spot such as J Bananas making his return. Shoutout to J, Petey, Jaydc, Chamilitary Click, etc. and all the dudes who make intelligent posts. Lol.

herpes

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »
im not jealous of mindbreaker, I dont even know her or what she looks like. And Nik and I arent broken up cuz of dubcc LOL...

So why did you and elior break up ?

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 06:55:15 PM »
LMAO ive been here for like a week, and im already in the dubcc news.
jeez thanks.
but at least, reporter, next time get the facts instead of the bulllshit you juss pulled out of your fatass.
 ;D
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.

ikke

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »
jeez thanks.
but at least, reporter, next time get the facts instead of the bulllshit you juss pulled out of your fatass.
 ;D

It's 2009 journalists don't use facts anymore

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »
Hahaha, good thread.

I don't follow all the drama, but I reckon you got it pretty much summed up there Tom.

kemizt

herpes

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »
jeez thanks.
 ;D

I'm not fat I'm big boned.

So you didn't sleep with lights,  He says otherwise.  I am just going with what the retard is telling everyone.  And floydness isn't jealous of you b/c even though you haven't posted a pic it's already known you are better looking.  Sweetheart I said I may have things mixed up, so just fix it up for me.

MINDBREAKER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 07:05:18 PM »
jeez thanks.
 ;D

It's 2009 journalists don't use facts anymore

haha, dass why no one watches the news anymore.
You already know you my inhale-exhale. Who them ? They juss names on my nextel. Oh that ? Thats juss flirting thru text mail and dont listen to the lies that my ex tell.