Author Topic: Will this person ever move out ?  (Read 877 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Will this person ever move out ?
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 11:07:59 PM »
I would happily leech off of my parents until they drop dead if I had the opportunity.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 11:56:42 PM »
i agree with you Tom

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 12:04:05 AM »
This is America, and that is not the American culture.  I mean it is for the lazy and worthless, but other than that it is just excuses.  Indian culture they do not eat beef because the cow is sacred.  However here in America, Indians who are raised here, plenty will eat a burger or a steak.  Also in the Indian culture is arranged marriages, however many times that does not happen here in America.

It is not a question of culture and heritage.  It is about independence.  I personally would have to question a person who does not want to move out on their own.  To me that person is full of fear, insecurity, scared of failure.  Seriously, for everyone on here who is over the age of 18 and moved out on your own, did you leave your parents house crying and wishing you never had to leave?  I mean, its a big point in a young adults life to move out on their own and be independent.  I, and probably everyone I grew up with, were excited to move out on our own.  Its like the person that doesn't get a drivers license as soon as they can...I never understood that.  I mean some people actually reach the age of 18-20 w/o getting a drivers license...that is just weird to me.  I couldn't imagine living with my parents past the age of 19/20 and not feeling completely pathetic.  But then again some people just have no drive, no ambition, and are practically sheep...they cannot think for themselves, and their lives are run by fear.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 09:48:45 AM »
quick thought; if Middle Eastern Culture says to live with your parents until marriage, wouldn't it be a safe assumption that you would have to wait until marriage to have sex?

i might be wrong, but it sounds pretty logical.

so either NIK is a virgin or he has no reason to follow the Middle Eastern ways to living with your parents until marrige.

ikke

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 10:05:48 AM »
he will never move out, when he gets maried he will throw his parents in a home

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 10:08:03 AM »
Dog u juzt gotta live life, foget all dat shit about "being a man" or whatever, life is all about blazin' fire, ballin', chillin phat, all dat other wigger shit. you feel me?

Every time you post I can't stop staring at that Katherine Heigel avi.

kemizt

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 10:23:35 AM »
Dog u juzt gotta live life, foget all dat shit about "being a man" or whatever, life is all about blazin' fire, ballin', chillin phat, all dat other wigger shit. you feel me?

Yes, it almost make me want to watch Grey's Anotomy.
Time for a change...bring it!

Cali Climate

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 10:26:17 AM »

yeah the idea had occurred to me too, but then I realized it was a hospital drama on basic cable.

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 06:47:28 PM »
quick thought; if Middle Eastern Culture says to live with your parents until marriage, wouldn't it be a safe assumption that you would have to wait until marriage to have sex?

so either NIK is a virgin or he has no reason to follow the Middle Eastern ways to living with your parents until marrige.
Dude were just talking in general here about nobody in particular

Moe

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »
i loved living on my own.

too bad i have a court order forcing me to live with the parents. its expireing soon. so soon i can taste it. 1/15/2010 here i come.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 07:21:12 PM »

i figured we could call our "hypothetical character" NIK; the person needs a name so i don't get confused & i know who we're talking about. :D

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 07:22:59 PM »

i figured we could call our "hypothetical character" NIK; the person needs a name so i don't get confused & i know who we're talking about. :D
how about we call him JEWlius

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 07:23:41 PM »

how about we call him JEWlius

i dig it, Mr. Poe.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 07:25:42 PM »

keyword almost.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 09:48:27 PM »
LOL@all you bums throwin away money on rent for a tore up spot, thinkin ur the shit

sayin it's not looked down upon in middle-eastern culture doesn't make it the reasoning....if i can stack enough chips to move out 2 a place i can actually take pride in, why the fuck not? ima be chillin phat, in a nice, big house up in hoodland pillz while u suckaz will be stuck in ur little 1 bedroom apartments in some shitty ass location. dont get mad, groupies.