Author Topic: Will this person ever move out ?  (Read 876 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Will this person ever move out ?
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »
LOL@all you bums throwin away money on rent for a tore up spot, thinkin ur the shit

sayin it's not looked down upon in middle-eastern culture doesn't make it the reasoning....if i can stack enough chips to move out 2 a place i can actually take pride in, why the fuck not? ima be chillin phat, in a nice, big house up in hoodland pillz while u suckaz will be stuck in ur little 1 bedroom apartments in some shitty ass location. dont get mad, groupies.
IS that what you tell yourself when your mom lays out your footy jammies for you every night

Cali Climate

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 09:56:46 PM »
LOL@all you bums throwin away money on rent for a tore up spot, thinkin ur the shit

sayin it's not looked down upon in middle-eastern culture doesn't make it the reasoning....if i can stack enough chips to move out 2 a place i can actually take pride in, why the fuck not? ima be chillin phat, in a nice, big house up in hoodland pillz while u suckaz will be stuck in ur little 1 bedroom apartments in some shitty ass location. dont get mad, groupies.

sorry i mean, i know the type of job u have doesnt go very far in scenic woodland hills, but for the rest of the country most young people can make something of themselves if they want it. just like the secret, your favorite shit. Hell in seattle I'm looking at a 3 bedroom townhouse with fireplace and garage for 1200, thats unheard of in California. Like I said, if you wanna make something of yourself you can do it, but dont be on here judging other people because you're too afraid to make moves.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 10:08:28 PM by J Bananas »

herpes

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 10:03:55 PM »

Wow... guilty conscience eh ?  I didn't even say your name lol.

Hoodland Pillz.... woooooow, what are we 12 now lol

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 10:07:45 PM »
hoodland pills hahaha rip raveyone

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 10:11:22 PM »
quick thought; if Middle Eastern Culture says to live with your parents until marriage, wouldn't it be a safe assumption that you would have to wait until marriage to have sex?

i might be wrong, but it sounds pretty logical.

two things to note:
a) a majority of the Middle Eastern culture is Muslim.
b) even with other religions, a majority of the Middle Eastern culture is considered to be a high level of practicing religion.

Islamic law forbids sex outside of marriage, so they'd remain virgins till they are married. That's why its recommended to get your kids married as soon as they are mature enough.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 10:12:19 PM »
if i can spend my 20s and early 30s living with my mom and dad and stack enough chips to buy a house ill be ballin phat hahaha not exactly

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 11:11:18 PM »
lol@tom's fraudulent ass pretendin like this thread wasnt directed at me...even if it wasnt, my name was still brought up.

and muhhfukka, you're a depressed neo-nazi high school dropout who hates his life, no one cares what u think

banana boy...you have to relocate to move into a nice place. sucks for you. im currently lookin at a nice place in somewhere a little more worthy of my greatness than shitty seattle.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 11:15:28 PM »
actually your right in a middle eastern family they want you to
1.marry someone from the same race/country
so for example if you are from the us but your parents are from middle east they want you to marry from their country
BUT THEN IF YOUR G/F IS WHITE/MEXICAN THATS A BAD THING AND WILL CAUSE EARTHQUAKES...lol

2.and yes they do want you to wait til marriage for sex

TRUST ME I GOT MIDDLE EASTERN FAM AND THATS ONE OF THE REASONS I LEFT ALL THAT BEHIND
INCLUDIN ALOT OF MONEY, CARS, HOUSES ETC...BUT FREEDOM IS PRICELESS

quick thought; if Middle Eastern Culture says to live with your parents until marriage, wouldn't it be a safe assumption that you would have to wait until marriage to have sex?

i might be wrong, but it sounds pretty logical.

so either NIK is a virgin or he has no reason to follow the Middle Eastern ways to living with your parents until marrige.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 04:10:34 PM »
lol@tom's fraudulent ass pretendin like this thread wasnt directed at me...even if it wasnt, my name was still brought up.

I didn't say your name so stop catching feelings, elior.  But if the shoe fits, wear it.

You know whats funny though, every home owner I know has moved out and rented before they became eventually became home owners.  Most people were able to rent while "stacking chips" to eventually buy a home of their own.  Why would anyone want to live at home?  I guess if you aren't close to being self sufficient it's better to have mommy and daddy still wipe your ass.  Even your ex attempted to move out on her own. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2009, 12:59:21 AM »

I didn't say your name so stop catching feelings, elior.  But if the shoe fits, wear it.

You know whats funny though, every home owner I know has moved out and rented before they became eventually became home owners.  Most people were able to rent while "stacking chips" to eventually buy a home of their own.  Why would anyone want to live at home?  I guess if you aren't close to being self sufficient it's better to have mommy and daddy still wipe your ass.  Even your ex attempted to move out on her own. 

lets put it this way...all my family members did it this way and they're all more successful than any of your family members. when i do move out and get a place 100X better than yours, what r u gunna say then? LOL

herpes

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2009, 01:19:29 AM »

lets put it this way...all my family members did it this way and they're all more successful than any of your family members. when i do move out and get a place 100X better than yours, what r u gunna say then? LOL

How do you know how successful every member of my family is lolol.  Oh from stuff I said when I was 16-17 regarding my father who was successful only to get torn down because of an accident that left him paralyzed.  Thats your pathetic argument.  And I know you will make some pathetic joke about my father being paralyzed or they don't love me or some ridiculously pathetic response.   And get a place 100x better than mine lol.  Well I'll deal with that when you cross that bridge, if you ever cross that bridge.  Until than you still live at home and you aren't self sufficient.  Don't type too loud, you may wake money and daddy up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2009, 01:28:59 AM »

How do you know how successful every member of my family is lolol.  Oh from stuff I said when I was 16-17 regarding my father who was successful only to get torn down because of an accident that left him paralyzed.  Thats your pathetic argument.  And I know you will make some pathetic joke about my father being paralyzed or they don't love me or some ridiculously pathetic response.   And get a place 100x better than mine lol.  Well I'll deal with that when you cross that bridge, if you ever cross that bridge.  Until than you still live at home and you aren't self sufficient.  Don't type too loud, you may wake money and daddy up.

Because you're a broke hick and you've complained about your family being a bunch of losers many times in the past, back when you were more comfortable with spilling your heart out on WCC LOL. The point is, i come from a more successful background than you (it's even something your stupid ass has tried clowning me on), and this is how we've all done it....man up and worry bout yourself, cuz karmas a bitch and you're gunna feel stupid when you're strugglin to make rent and i'm sittin on a nice yacht with a blunt in my mouth, laughing at idiots like you who used to feel special back when they first moved out to their brokedown apartment.

herpes

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2009, 01:33:40 AM »

I didn't say your name so stop catching feelings, elior.  But if the shoe fits, wear it.

You know whats funny though, every home owner I know has moved out and rented before they became eventually became home owners.  Most people were able to rent while "stacking chips" to eventually buy a home of their own.  Why would anyone want to live at home?  I guess if you aren't close to being self sufficient it's better to have mommy and daddy still wipe your ass.  Even your ex attempted to move out on her own.  

How do you know how successful every member of my family is lolol.  Oh from stuff I said when I was 16-17 regarding my father who was successful only to get torn down because of an accident that left him paralyzed.  Thats your pathetic argument.  And I know you will make some pathetic joke about my father being paralyzed or they don't love me or some ridiculously pathetic response.   And get a place 100x better than mine lol.  Well I'll deal with that when you cross that bridge, if you ever cross that bridge.  Until than you still live at home and you aren't self sufficient.  Don't type too loud, you may wake money and daddy up.

Because you're a broke hick and you've complained about your family being a bunch of losers many times in the past, back when you were more comfortable with spilling your heart out on WCC LOL. The point is, i come from a more successful background than you (it's even something your stupid ass has tried clowning me on), and this is how we've all done it....man up and worry bout yourself, cuz karmas a bitch and you're gunna feel stupid when you're strugglin to make rent and i'm sittin on a nice yacht with a blunt in my mouth, laughing at idiots like you who used to feel special back when they first moved out to their brokedown apartment.

LMFAO @ you catching feelings.  And splling my feelings... when I was 16-17.  C'mon you gotta reach that far back to get dirt on me lol.  But since I am afraid of splling my guts, yes many on my dads side of the family were losers.  My father was not one of them.  He owned a business and made over 100k a year before his accident which he had in 1996.  And my mothers side of the family has some very successful people.  And LMFAO @ you telling anyone to man up.  You're entire life has been handed to you on a silver platter and yet you still live at home because you aren't prepared for the real world.  C'mon kid.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 01:36:14 AM by Teflon Tom »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2009, 01:38:07 AM »

I didn't say your name so stop catching feelings, elior.  But if the shoe fits, wear it.

You know whats funny though, every home owner I know has moved out and rented before they became eventually became home owners.  Most people were able to rent while "stacking chips" to eventually buy a home of their own.  Why would anyone want to live at home?  I guess if you aren't close to being self sufficient it's better to have mommy and daddy still wipe your ass.  Even your ex attempted to move out on her own.  

How do you know how successful every member of my family is lolol.  Oh from stuff I said when I was 16-17 regarding my father who was successful only to get torn down because of an accident that left him paralyzed.  Thats your pathetic argument.  And I know you will make some pathetic joke about my father being paralyzed or they don't love me or some ridiculously pathetic response.   And get a place 100x better than mine lol.  Well I'll deal with that when you cross that bridge, if you ever cross that bridge.  Until than you still live at home and you aren't self sufficient.  Don't type too loud, you may wake money and daddy up.

LMFAO @ you catching feelings.  And splling my feelings... when I was 16-17.  C'mon you gotta reach that far back to get dirt on me lol.  But since I am afraid of splling my guts, yes many on my dads side of the family were losers.  My father was not one of them.  He owned a business and made over 100k a year before his accident which he had in 1996.  And my mothers side of the family has some very successful people.  And LMFAO @ you telling anyone to man up.  You're entire life has been handed to you on a silver platter and yet you still live at home because you aren't prepared for the real world.  C'mon kid.

hick, you can do you, and ill do me...in the end, we all know which one of us is gunna end up more successful LOL

herpes

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2009, 01:42:36 AM »

hick, you can do you, and ill do me...in the end, we all know which one of us is gunna end up more successful LOL

No we don't elior, for all we know one of us can walk outside right into a unforeseen accident.  We can both plan and build for the future but neither one of us are God and neither one of us know what tomorrow will bring.  But as it stands today I work full time, play my own bills, pay my own tuition, drive a nice car I paid for, and live on my own.  You still live at home and have had life handed to you on a silver platter and still aren't prepared for the real world.  So instead of talking about the future which no one knows what it will bring, lets focus on the here and now shall we ?