Author Topic: I did a track with Spider Loc, Me on the hook and Beat. Spider Loc-45 thisis50.  (Read 655 times)

Auditory

• 'G'
Im currently making the transition from producer to artist. Currently working on the solo album but in the mean time peep the joint me and spider loc just did "45". www.Thisis50.com , Peep the player on the lower left hand side of the page. It's track 8 "Spider Loc-45" . I did the hook and beat. The track was released on his Land of the lost lp

Auditory

• 'G'
uppin

Erik Whitefield

did you tell  him that i am his biggest fan ask gaybacc

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
thats my shit rite there bloodraw went hard too

EuroWiggaSplitta

homie u aight but u need to ditch spiderloc he a joke

just go smoke loc

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
euro and erik are the same person......he has a crush on spi, dont mind him auditory......u and spider did yaw thang and blood raw........

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
yaw hear that spi 100? its crack

lil murda show

that song is tha bizzness...

Auditory

• 'G'
yeah bloodraw kilt it too

Erik Whitefield

euro and erik are the same person......he has a crush on spi, dont mind him auditory......u and spider did yaw thang and blood raw........
who are you to speak on  me on the turf and the dead homies you can get it i got family from Mafia a squable aint nothing

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
who are you to speak on  me on the turf and the dead homies you can get it i got family from Mafia a squable aint nothing
nigga u not going to bust a grape in a food fight bitch ass nigga
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 11:21:26 AM by DEL AMO »

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol squablin played out long ago buddy the new thing is your thing fussing over the web...lmao i dont give a fuck where you got family from fuck you ya family and mafia that shit dont impress or scare me. the truth of the matter is you are an extreemly gay internet poster with a feddish for the realest nigga in the game and you know it......lol keep it "100"

THEREALBWS

lol squablin played out long ago buddy the new thing is your thing fussing over the web...lmao i dont give a fuck where you got family from fuck you ya family and mafia that shit dont impress or scare me. the truth of the matter is you are an extreemly gay internet poster with a feddish for the realest nigga in the game and you know it......lol keep it "100"
realest nigga in da game HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  y u say dat cuz he stole yukmouth chain?

Erik Whitefield

nigga u not going to bust a grape in a food fight bitch ass nigga
but your not outside so how do you know that? you stay on the Computer Cripin because them real Carson ridas killing your homies DEL AMO ass busta

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
what could you possibly know about real ridaz when you have one of the most popular non ridaz in ya sig? mr snooper dooper himself lol and i know you arent speaking negatively on anyone staying on the computer acting tough day in and say out. that would be like talking about the person you see in the mirror every day...lmao!!!!!