Author Topic: I did a track with Spider Loc, Me on the hook and Beat. Spider Loc-45 thisis50.  (Read 654 times)

DEL AMO

• Lil Geezy
  • KEEP IT 1000
a poccet full of big fase hundred Lay ya on ya back like big fase 100 ahahaha

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol that nigga is the mark of the century for that one too lmao bitch boy's    run in the blood

Erik Whitefield

lol that nigga is the mark of the century for that one too lmao bitch boy's    run in the blood
Big Fase may be a mark but who are you to speak on it you dont know the politics out here again bitch and that nigga Spider is a mark he didnt wanna catch the fade with K-9 Snoop is the last thing he should worry about i know eses from F-13 who goes hard on your boy Spider

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
u fail again. please do tell what the f13's have done to spider? figures nothing, and when did spider see k-9 and turn down a fade? oops that figures never ever ever in ya smoked out life, you just bumpin ya gums all on spi dick cuz you cant help yourself..lmao you remind me of game

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Lol face aint never living that shit down!! lol at the end of the day he got back up....should have swung back!!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
exactly anybody that trys to put that incident in any other light just has a problem with reality or doesnt know shit about being a man, let alone a gee in da streets.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
LOL at bringing up K-9 who went from claiming No Love in Rialto to Swans

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
and from what ive learned k-9 has never even met spi face to face. spoke to him on the phone once while spi was fucking with suge according to the loc himself and it was k-9 asking to get on the phone threw a third party and offering to lace spi on all the ins and outs on deathrow since he'd been there already and it was just a phone introduction and was all cool. spi says the next time he heard from the fool was on the dvd or video when he was speaking sideways on his name and even then he gave spi his props lol speaking down on g malone for shouting him out and giving him props ( shame on glassess cuz k-9 is a weirdo no love is a crip set thats where kartoon is from) without ever meeting him but he's all on spi dick and aint never met  him. lmap @ deez weirdoz