Author Topic: 50 cent? Reggaeton?  (Read 667 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 50 cent? Reggaeton?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 12:43:29 AM »
I dont care if he doesnt do big numbers i just want the quality of music to be gud. Definatly along the lines of his last few releases. That respect it or check it is one of his best tracks since GRODT i think, his flow, lyrics and swagger on the track are on point. Also some of the tracks on war angel are grimey as fuck. Talking in codes, get the message etc. The production on that was excellent and 50 stepped his pen game up on it. "die nigga die fly pelican fly/when i pull it eat a bullet dont question me why"

He just needs to leave the corny shit out like london girl and ill do anything.

"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 12:48:52 AM »
^i agree, but i'm sure 50 Cent doesn't.

he is one of the largest names in mainstream rap, he NEEDS to sell records; he brags in his music about selling records.

if he has to sell out on one song that will add 250K buyers, he will do it in a heart beat.

but i expect "hood" music for the most part on his album.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 01:13:26 AM »
^i agree, but i'm sure 50 Cent doesn't.

he is one of the largest names in mainstream rap, he NEEDS to sell records; he brags in his music about selling records.

if he has to sell out on one song that will add 250K buyers, he will do it in a heart beat.

but i expect "hood" music for the most part on his album.

Yeah your right he would.

I think it will be more war angel...ish lol. Id be happy with that. Youve got to expect the standard girley tracks nowadays though.

As i say as long as the production tight, his lyrics are on point then id be happy.

Plus im looking forward to seeing the film hes releasing with the album if thats still happening.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 01:15:44 AM »
the production is what really got me a little extra hyped about this.

Dre did not disappoint in the slightest on Relapse & Em doesn't need bangers to spit over.

imagine the bangers Dre has for Fif'! :o

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 02:44:38 AM »
yeah definatly and to tell you the truth allot of the tracks on relapse i could see fif spitting over as appose to em!! Like medicine ball, fif would have killed that.

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 03:41:31 AM »
He needs to drop another track like many men.That will always be my favorite fif track.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 04:08:36 AM »
He needs to drop another track like many men.That will always be my favorite fif track.

Or that they burn me track. If there was a cdq of that could easierly be one of his best ever tracks.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 08:14:11 AM »
You ain't lyin'.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 10:14:47 AM »
haha

50's been hell of quiet lately.   I wonder how what marketing scheme he's planning to pitch BISD on now.  We all know for damn sure he's going to release a new single.
he won't be able to drop an album this year: i've stated it before.
the funny thing is, he was dissing artists that were signed to koch, yet his 5 minutes of fame are over

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 10:19:26 AM »
haha

50's been hell of quiet lately.   I wonder how what marketing scheme he's planning to pitch BISD on now.  We all know for damn sure he's going to release a new single.
the funny thing is, he was dissing artists that were signed to koch, yet his 5 minutes of fame are over

I didnt know having three multi platinum albums qualified as 5 minutes of fame.

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 06:01:10 AM »
whatever sells, right?

check out some wisin y yandel, their last album is really good

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 08:33:10 PM »
haha

Lol word

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 09:27:27 AM »
haha

Lol word
you guys missed the point: he isn't very popular anymore.
2 years ago, 50 cent stated that he would destroy Kanye with the first week sales, but it didn't happen.
even though 50 cent could still do decent numbers in 2009, he will still be a huge flop, according to his own logic.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 03:07:29 PM »
Yeah but terming it "5 Minutes" of fame is understating his previous influence hugely. I predict 50 to do about 500k first week, and hopefully hit platinum, he needs a major single though

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 06:43:23 PM »
haha

Lol word
you guys missed the point: he isn't very popular anymore.
2 years ago, 50 cent stated that he would destroy Kanye with the first week sales, but it didn't happen.
even though 50 cent could still do decent numbers in 2009, he will still be a huge flop, according to his own logic.

i dont know what rock youve been living under but NOBODY is popular anymore.Nobody sells records anymore.