Author Topic: Bobby Creekwater Leaves Shady/Aftermath (Video)  (Read 683 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Bobby Creekwater Leaves Shady/Aftermath (Video)
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 10:06:32 PM »
Does shady aftermath or g unit even exist anymore.I think that umbrella has taken over death row for the biggest waste of talent ever.Yes they do have sales but they could be ten times what they are with a long line of releases.Stat quo would have gone plat if they dropped his album back in the day

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 10:10:38 PM »
Does shady aftermath or g unit even exist anymore.I think that umbrella has taken over death row for the biggest waste of talent ever.Yes they do have sales but they could be ten times what they are with a long line of releases.Stat quo would have gone plat if they dropped his album back in the day

as long as Eminem drops albums, those labels will be around.

he was top selling in every country in the world, that's not even funny lol.

somebody worded it well in another thread about something like what you said; "if Shady/Aftermath is done, every label is done" lol.

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 10:13:15 PM »

somebody worded it well in another thread about something like what you said; "if Shady/Aftermath is done, every label is done" lol.
I think eminem is done after relapse 2

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 10:15:21 PM »
theres a rapper called bobby creekwater? what the fuck

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 10:17:24 PM »

I think eminem is done after relapse 2

i have to agree with you; if you listen to the song Beautiful on Relapse, he basically admits he's done & he has to find something else.

he will go down as one of the GOAT.

but i mean when he's done putting out albums & Dre is done after Detox (it will eventually drop) & 50 "claims" he is done after BISD; they could all just sit back & help the new guys pump out music.

Em is learning from hands down the best producer in rap history & since they have no albums of their own to work on, they can help the youth & with the names Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent behind you, you're in good shape.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 10:20:04 PM »
lol
damn its better he got dropped, how you not gon know bout bobby

and on the slim note
you could tell slim wasnt the same on relapse
prolly no point to even look forward to relapse 2

theres a rapper called bobby creekwater? what the fuck
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 10:20:56 PM »
Eminem really dropped the ball at shady.Obie was fucking fire i love both his albums.Stat quo is criminally slept on.The mixtapes he put out after leaving are insane.Most people write him off without actually listening to his music.Cashis has grown on me a lot.I still want to know why kuniva and kon artis havent dropped an album together their back and forth chemistry is perfect.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 10:21:53 PM »
FUCK THA INDUSTRY
jimmy dont want to take a chance...why should muffuccaz support their record companies?
granted rappers are hurt cuz of less units bein moved, but why help the guy at the top?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 10:27:35 PM »
Eminem really dropped the ball at shady.Obie was fucking fire i love both his albums.Stat quo is criminally slept on.The mixtapes he put out after leaving are insane.Most people write him off without actually listening to his music.Cashis has grown on me a lot.I still want to know why kuniva and kon artis havent dropped an album together their back and forth chemistry is perfect.

agreed 1,000%.

i've been a fan of Ca$his ever since hearing "The County Hound EP", what a fuckin' EP lol.

Stat was shit while signed, never liked much of his shit, except "Like Dat" which dropped in like 2003, LMAO; but then when he got released those mixtapes & internet leaked joints were HEAT! :o

Obie's "Cheers" is basically a personal classic to me; it has some holes in it, but i could bump that album all day. he didn't disappoint on "2nd Rounds On Me"; but i didn't think it was as good as "Cheers". definatly one of the most underrated rappers in the game.

personally, i'd just like a new D-12 album & just let Obie be all over that album in the TERRIBLE gap of no Proof (RIP); but a Kon/Kuniva duo would be pretty sick.

D-12 don't got no "Devil's Night" in them anymore, but i wasn't "SOOO" disappointed with "D-12 World", it was solid. 8)

sofdark

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 10:28:47 PM »
shit, it's about time right?

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 10:33:01 PM »
Yeah when i heard cashis on re up i thought he was wack then i copped the county hound and it ws good i liked every song.Bobby sounded a lot like bubba sparxxx i wasnt a huge fan of his anyway.Obies second album was lyrically better then the first but the first had wick production.The second had too much eminem production.He can make a dope beat but he couldnt hold down a whole album his production has no real variety to it.Loyal to the game was the proof.D-12 is better then most people make them out to be but proof was easily the best member.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 10:34:30 PM »
Shocker
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 10:38:42 PM »
Yeah when i heard cashis on re up i thought he was wack then i copped the county hound and it ws good i liked every song.Bobby sounded a lot like bubba sparxxx i wasnt a huge fan of his anyway.Obies second album was lyrically better then the first but the first had wick production.The second had too much eminem production.He can make a dope beat but he couldnt hold down a whole album his production has no real variety to it.Loyal to the game was the proof.D-12 is better then most people make them out to be but proof was easily the best member.

agreed, Obie was more lyrical on "2nd Round", but it missed those Dre beats lol.

& Proof was hands down, no question the best member, not counting Eminem.

JohnnyL

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 11:20:04 PM »

I agree with you that Cashis sounded much better on "County Hound" than he sounded on "The Re Up."  On the other hand, I thought Bobby Creekwater sounded really dope on "The Re Up."

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 11:25:14 PM »
I liekd him on the smackt that remix they ll sounded dope on that song