Author Topic: Bobby Creekwater Leaves Shady/Aftermath (Video)  (Read 680 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bobby Creekwater Leaves Shady/Aftermath (Video)
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 01:31:14 AM »
I agree with basically all of Chams views in this thread. Good shit lol...

I still never got why they didn't sign Proof to Shady as a solo

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 01:48:26 AM »

Proof wanted to establish himself as his own person and start up his own label iron fist.He wanted to bring detroit to the forefront.He really was the mayor of detroit.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 02:43:03 AM »
Agree with pretty much all jaydc and cham have said in this thread. Shady aftermath had so much talent at one point but as jay said they just dropped the ball. After obie they should have realeased stats album as at the time they had that buzz, it would have definatly gone platinum.

Ive only heard a few thing from cashis would like to hear the county hound ep if anyone has some of the tracks. I saw avideo for a song of his i cant remember what it was called. Hes rapping about a drug kingpin he looked up to who fucked him over..hes like "i hate you" etc lol, but he was raw as fuck!! 
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 03:21:34 AM »
Agree with pretty much all jaydc and cham have said in this thread. Shady aftermath had so much talent at one point but as jay said they just dropped the ball. After obie they should have realeased stats album as at the time they had that buzz, it would have definatly gone platinum.

Ive only heard a few thing from cashis would like to hear the county hound ep if anyone has some of the tracks. I saw avideo for a song of his i cant remember what it was called. Hes rapping about a drug kingpin he looked up to who fucked him over..hes like "i hate you" etc lol, but he was raw as fuck!! 
Finding albums is extremely easy just go to google and type in the album name then follow it with megaupload or rapidshare and you will find it.Also check out the street album cashis dropped with young dre the truth called homeland security its dope.I thought the crack a bottle remix with bobby creekwater and cashis was dope as fuck.

RapAddict

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 03:24:51 AM »

Finding albums is extremely easy just go to google and type in the album name then follow it with megaupload or rapidshare and you will find it.Also check out the street album cashis dropped with young dre the truth called homeland security its dope.I thought the crack a bottle remix with bobby creekwater and cashis was dope as fuck.

Homeland Security was dope but it was with Young De.
dj smeeze "you dont have his cd in the deck listening to it? and it's a double frisbee i mean double cd!"

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 04:10:15 AM »

Thanks ill take a look.

Yeah tracks nice, would be great to have a full length album from him.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2009, 03:13:01 PM »

Proof wanted to establish himself as his own person and start up his own label iron fist.He wanted to bring detroit to the forefront.He really was the mayor of detroit.

True. His album was dope I reckon, 50 re using his "Ghetto Quaroan" hook on "Forgive Me" was sick. That "Kurt Cobain" track was my shit...

On another note "Promatic" was horrible, that Dogmatic cat just brought that album all the way down

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2009, 06:52:43 PM »

True. His album was dope I reckon, 50 re using his "Ghetto Quaroan" hook on "Forgive Me" was sick. That "Kurt Cobain" track was my shit...

On another note "Promatic" was horrible, that Dogmatic cat just brought that album all the way down
Did you check out the iron fist hand 2 hand official mixtape?I bought that the day it dropped,had some great tracks on it from an array of detroit artists.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2009, 08:31:01 PM »

Did you check out the iron fist hand 2 hand official mixtape?I bought that the day it dropped,had some great tracks on it from an array of detroit artists.

Nah bro never even heard of it? Got a link at all?

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2009, 08:45:05 PM »

Nah bro never even heard of it? Got a link at all?
Just type it into google followed by torrent or megaupload or zshare youll find it.Also check out proof grown man shit street album,its better then his album.http://www.amazon.com/Hand-Official-Mixtape-Instruction-Manual/dp/B000E5N68Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1250653397&sr=1-4

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »
^^^ Props on that bro. You ever know what happened to that album he recorded in 24 hours? I remember after his death heating it was going to get released, and maybe a dvd with it, but then never heard anything again.

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 06:05:21 PM »
^^^ Props on that bro. You ever know what happened to that album he recorded in 24 hours? I remember after his death heating it was going to get released, and maybe a dvd with it, but then never heard anything again.
Ive been wondering that myself.Must be caught up in some red tape with his estate and the lable im assuming