3 (6%)
Violent J
0 (0%)
Guilty Simpson
1 (2%)
Madrox
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: best DETROIT rapper?  (Read 894 times)

Blasphemy

Re: best DETROIT rapper?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 07:58:44 AM »
I agree the list is a joke Violent J is a retard dressing up as a clown. Then again I voted for a guy who talks about Homosexuals. lmao Detroit:We got the rappers singing about the shit you don't like...

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 09:17:21 AM »
The whole poll is a joke. Nobody from Detroit will ever come close to Eminem. Nobody on the PLANET could come close to Em at his best.

LMFAO :laugh: seriously can you say stan?

Paul

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »
slim
funkyfreshintheflesh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 09:46:46 AM »
if royce was on there, i'd vote for him. been a fan of dude for years no homo
go back and check lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »
The whole poll is a joke. Nobody from Detroit will ever come close to Eminem. Nobody on the PLANET could come close to Em at his best.

hey Stan, whats up?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 09:51:05 AM »
Elzhi is better then evryone on this list.And violent j is ass.I love king gordy hes criminally slept on.To me detroit is what new york should be.Just good hip hop.Black milk is dope too

Madrox would rap circles about Elzhi

same with Em and Royce and Proof if he were alive

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 09:59:59 AM »
Right now, I gotta say Royce because of the new Slaughterhouse album + his EP which is dope too. Relapse was good too but since I havent listened to it since it came out...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 10:02:03 AM »
Relapse was good too but since I havent listened to it since it came out...
thats because you're not a big fan of bubblegum music  8)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 10:10:43 AM »
Relapse was good too but since I havent listened to it since it came out...
thats because you're not a big fan of bubblegum music  8)

Haha  :D, but really @ first I thought it was pretty good album but only listenable songs now are Deja Vu,Beautiful & Underground.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 10:11:55 AM »
i think "bagpipes" is the only song i actually listen to from that shit

underground was okay....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »
Royce

kemizt

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 11:04:40 AM »
Funny how the people calling me a "stan" are the ones listening to Relapse when I don't even like nor listen to that shit. If you think that someone who knows that Eminem is more talented at his best than any other rapper out their is a "stan" then you obviously don't know what a "stan" is.

Edit: Nor do you know what makes a dope MC.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 11:27:25 AM by KaiserSoze »

Elano

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »
ROYCE  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 12:35:40 PM »
Funny how the people calling me a "stan" are the ones listening to Relapse when I don't even like nor listen to that shit. If you think that someone who knows that Eminem is more talented at his best than any other rapper out their is a "stan" then you obviously don't know what a "stan" is.

Edit: Nor do you know what makes a dope MC.

RELAPSE SUCKS YOU HOMO, don't ever try to put words in my mouth

Are you going to tell me Eminem was better than Rakim, Kool G Rap, Nas, Biggie, Pac, Big L, Big Punisher, the GZA, Guru, Ice Cube, Scarface, Mc Juice or Big Daddy Kane????????

are you serious with that shit?

I'm going to call you Stanly Stannington from here out.  

peace.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »
Elzhi is the truth...thats one detroit rapper ive never had the pleasure of chopping it up with.

or any of the slum v cats for that matter.