3 (6%)
Violent J
0 (0%)
Guilty Simpson
1 (2%)
Madrox
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: best DETROIT rapper?  (Read 910 times)

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: best DETROIT rapper?
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2009, 02:16:45 AM »
And stop catching feeling about it, we just have diffirent oppinions.

Don't worry about it, some people on the board are just going through puberty. It'll pass.

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2009, 02:20:36 AM »
i am a huge Eminem & Pac fan; but how can you say Eminem had more subject? all he rapped about was his mom, drugs & raping people lol.

And all pac rapped about was thugs, drugs, hennesey and being black. you see the same rhyme scheme repeated in almost every song.

Moe

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2009, 05:22:54 AM »
Funny how the people calling me a "stan" are the ones listening to Relapse when I don't even like nor listen to that shit. If you think that someone who knows that Eminem is more talented at his best than any other rapper out their is a "stan" then you obviously don't know what a "stan" is.

Edit: Nor do you know what makes a dope MC.

RELAPSE SUCKS YOU HOMO, don't ever try to put words in my mouth

Are you going to tell me Eminem was better than Rakim, Kool G Rap, Nas, Biggie, Pac, Big L, Big Punisher, the GZA, Guru, Ice Cube, Scarface, Mc Juice or Big Daddy Kane????????

are you serious with that shit?

I'm going to call you Stanly Stannington from here out.  

peace.

at his best he is/was GOAT, you can take verses, songs, concepts, creativity and compare with any of your mentioned rapper's one's, it wouldnt be a big competition (except for rakim).

LOL LOL LOL    I love old eminem music, but you're going to tell me Eminem's creativity and subject matter compares to 2pac, Big L, KRS One or Big Daddy Kane??? 

"my mom hates me, i hate life and do drugs" is not subject matter
2pacs subject matter is "i love my mom, i hate biggie, im a thug and fuck the world"

i'd take eminems subjects any day
LOL thats what you boil 2pac down to?Are you fucking kidding me???Have you ever actually listened to 2pac?And i mean actually listend?
yes
no
yes
yes

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2009, 05:33:29 AM »
I kinda feel sorry for you then.Hes got songs about everything,old school music,politics,teen pregnancy,women issues,he was tired of politicians getting mad calling women bitches so he made a song addressing it and broke it down,family life,religion,you name he hes made a song about it.You know his career was larger then the 6 months he spent on death row right?

Moe

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2009, 05:43:34 AM »
I kinda feel sorry for you then.Hes got songs about everything,old school music,politics,teen pregnancy,women issues,he was tired of politicians getting mad calling women bitches so he made a song addressing it and broke it down,family life,religion,you name he hes made a song about it.You know his career was larger then the 6 months he spent on death row right?
i know.
his songs are so god damned boring. i agree with bananas on this one.

i am a huge Eminem & Pac fan; but how can you say Eminem had more subject? all he rapped about was his mom, drugs & raping people lol.

And all pac rapped about was thugs, drugs, hennesey and being black. you see the same rhyme scheme repeated in almost every song.

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2009, 05:46:09 AM »
His songs are boring but you like cam,one of the most monotone rappers to ever grace a mic? ???

'EclipZe

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2009, 06:47:18 AM »
what a joke of a list... elzhi is better then all the named rappers in the poll.

westside159

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »
COME ON . Who made this thread ? are you smoking dope ?  Eminem of course .

JD Bastin

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2009, 07:38:22 AM »
Funny how the people calling me a "stan" are the ones listening to Relapse when I don't even like nor listen to that shit. If you think that someone who knows that Eminem is more talented at his best than any other rapper out their is a "stan" then you obviously don't know what a "stan" is.

Are you going to tell me Eminem was better than Rakim, Kool G Rap, Nas, Biggie, Pac, Big L, Big Punisher, the GZA, Guru, Ice Cube, Scarface, Mc Juice or Big Daddy Kane????????

peace.

at his best he is/was GOAT, you can take verses, songs, concepts, creativity and compare with any of your mentioned rapper's one's, it wouldnt be a big competition (except for rakim).

LOL LOL LOL    I love old eminem music, but you're going to tell me Eminem's creativity and subject matter compares to 2pac, Big L, KRS One or Big Daddy Kane??? 

2pacs subject matter is "i love my mom, i hate biggie, im a thug and fuck the world"

dear mama
papa'z song
keep ya head up
letter to the president
old school
brenda's got a baby
who do you believe in
panther power

eminem is never making these songs, or anything damn near close.

+10.

+10

he owned that dude

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2009, 08:47:32 AM »
eminem overrated like a muthafucca
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2009, 10:53:19 AM »
right now, Royce Da 5'9.   Eminem is a legend...Elzhi, Guilty and even Big Herk is dope

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2009, 10:55:58 AM »
coulda added paradime   ah well
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Moe

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2009, 03:43:01 PM »

peace.

dear mama
papa'z song
keep ya head up
letter to the president
old school
brenda's got a baby
who do you believe in
panther power

eminem is never making these songs, or anything damn near close.

+10.

+10

he owned that dude
let me say it again.

2pac is was a ballerina.

2pac pretended to be a thug

2pac is incredibly over rated.

2pac was not the best rapper ever.

eminem is not the best rapper ever.

eminem will always be better than 2pac.

2pac's catalogue is worthless.

Cali Climate