3 (6%)
Violent J
0 (0%)
Guilty Simpson
1 (2%)
Madrox
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: best DETROIT rapper?  (Read 893 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: best DETROIT rapper?
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2009, 04:09:19 PM »
damn pac gettin mad hate up n nis
2pac>>>>>>>
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2009, 04:33:38 PM »
anyone who wants to argue the impacts of "Changes"  "Keep Ya Head Up"  "Who Do U Believe In" and "Papa's Song" to "sing for the moment" is a fucking clown
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jimmy H.

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2009, 06:21:54 PM »
Thing is if you don't like either artist, you can downplay what they do to just a handful of things because you're probably not inetersted enough to look any further. Pac rhymed about women and political issues because he was raised the only male in a female household whose Mom was politically active. Eminem rhymed about drugs and his mom being a pill-popper because that's what his life was about. They both rap about various subjects outside of the stuff that has been mentioned in this "battle of groupies". I think it's funny how similar their fanbases are.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »
Jimmy H

I've heard probably 200-300 eminem songs

i love alot of his old shit...everything from Infinite-SSLP era. 

but Eminem's range of subject matter or talent does not exceed 2pac's.   he's a better rhymer of words but that's it
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2009, 06:31:45 PM »
Pac lived in the slums of Baltimore at one point in his life, dealing with crack & shit.

he killed two cops because he was provoked & got away with it & you're going to tell me he "pretended"?

you're either the biggest Biggie fan of all time or i don't even know lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2009, 06:36:09 PM »
biggest biggie fan...cham you a fool
slim should be happy pac isnt around to murder him...as if his muzik doesnt already

Pac lived in the slums of Baltimore at one point in his life, dealing with crack & shit.

he killed two cops because he was provoked & got away with it & you're going to tell me he "pretended"?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Moe

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2009, 06:52:24 PM »

if he was a real thug he wouldnt have gotten away with it.  ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2009, 08:38:14 PM »
ode to the ghetto>>>>>>>>slim shady lp.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2009, 09:01:21 PM »
He didn't kill anyone. He shot two off duty police officers who were drunk and beating up a black man on the side of the road. He got away with it because the cops were drunk and not in uniform, it was in self defense, and he didn't shoot with intention to kill them. It definitely adds to the intrigue of his life story but I don't think it makes him a thug or a gangsta. While his written material had a far more realistic perspective than just about any rapper of that time, he still had plenty of songs that showcased fairly big exaggerations. As I've said in another post, Pac was one of the greatest artists in hip-hop but I also feel there are a good deal of people who overrate him in areas that he himself said he wasn't the best at.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2009, 09:07:16 PM »
he shot 2 cops

not killed

get ya shit str8 Chamil haha jk

either way

who do you believe in > any song ever made on AFtermath/Shady records

Elano

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2009, 12:44:16 AM »

2euce 7even

« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2009, 03:17:34 AM »
Eminem (1st 2 LP´s And Underground-Stuff) And Bo$$ (Dee Tha Mad Bit*h)

JD Bastin

« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2009, 12:52:12 PM »
Eminem (1st 2 LP´s And Underground-Stuff) And Bo$$ (Dee Tha Mad Bit*h)

Dee from Detroit??????????