Author Topic: Will this person ever move out ?  (Read 917 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Will this person ever move out ?
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2009, 01:51:11 AM »
^nothing was handed to me, i pay my own shit...but lets be realistic and look at the big picture instead of tryna be cool cuz u live in an apartment that u pay for (which i coulda done at age 16 LOL)....i have a better future set up for me, for when i do finally have a family. youre right... theoretically, either one of us can die at any moment...but if were gunna talk about who is lookin at more overall success, then the answer is clearly me.....but honestly, tommy, i dont even know why u like to discuss this shit. just hop off already, foreal. ill do whats good for me, and ull do whats good for u. thats the way life should be.

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2009, 02:05:05 AM »
I think Tom is the only one being honest here. It wouldn't be in very good taste to keep arguing against him with claims that can not easily be backed up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2009, 11:06:30 AM »
Peoples families background are not a good gauge of how successful someone can be. A lot of successful people come from nothing. In fact the ones who have the hardest time being successful, are the ones who have had everything handed to them. I live in a house and have a car and make my own breaks. It has nothing to do with family structure either because my parents are still together and we have a very healthy relationship. Its all about being your own man.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2009, 11:10:47 AM »
str8 up gangsta^^^ ;D