Author Topic: why are u guys so gay?  (Read 872 times)

Jaydc555

Re: why are u guys so gay?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 11:28:17 PM »
You have every friend you have post on this forum LOL

not even close, gaydc
you know its true Now_I_Blow

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 11:47:28 PM »

not even close, gaydc

if it makes you feel better about being a low-life loaner who goes on the internet to form crews and finally get to feel like part of a brotherhood you've always yearned for but were too much of a jackass to actually pursue in real life, then yes

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 11:53:59 PM »

not even close, gaydc

if it makes you feel better about being a low-life loaner who goes on the internet to form crews and finally get to feel like part of a brotherhood you've always yearned for but were too much of a jackass to actually pursue in real life, then yes
DUDE YOU OFTEN BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU ARE THE LEGEND OF THIS FORUM HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 12:13:11 AM »
HAHA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 12:14:05 AM »

not even close, gaydc

DUDE YOU OFTEN BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU ARE THE LEGEND OF THIS FORUM HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

Cali Climate

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 12:19:11 AM »

not even close, gaydc

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

what if he is gay? how is that an insult to him? middle school logic wont get you very far in the real world elior. its time to leave the nest.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 12:20:58 AM »
listen bananas you take this board serious???
------------------
you should take it serious when people wanna meet up with you
---------------
not only talk shit and pretend to walk hard... but when you're really running fast

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »

not even close, gaydc

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

what if he is gay? how is that an insult to him? middle school logic wont get you very far in the real world elior. its time to leave the nest.

if he wasnt a closet fag, it'd be different, banana boy...miss me with that nose-in-the-air bullshit talk. your punkass sounds english half the time. the other half, plain retarded.

Cali Climate

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 12:28:43 AM »

not even close, gaydc

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

if he wasnt a closet fag, it'd be different, banana boy...miss me with that nose-in-the-air bullshit talk. your punkass sounds english half the time. the other half, plain retarded.

Well I speak english, pretty well..It's not a blend of valley girl, inner city, and hillbilly like you're used to in the wannabe down circles, but it gets me by pretty well in work. Work. I'd try it sometime.

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 12:30:28 AM »
Why would he work when he can live off his family

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 12:31:02 AM »
Being a sponge is a tradition in middle eastern culture apparently

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 12:32:02 AM »
^beats havin a crackhead for a father and being a tool because of it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 12:33:06 AM »

not even close, gaydc

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

Well I speak english, pretty well..It's not a blend of valley girl, inner city, and hillbilly like you're used to in the wannabe down circles, but it gets me by pretty well in work. Work. I'd try it sometime.

were not at work, you fuckin square, were on dubcc...youre tellin me that you talk the same way at work as you do when you're just kickin it with homies? take that stick out your ass, u bitch

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 12:38:50 AM »
anyone got the answer to this question??
You really shouldn't make yourself such an easy target, homeboy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 12:40:28 AM »

not even close, gaydc

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

were not at work, you fuckin square, were on dubcc...youre tellin me that you talk the same way at work as you do when you're just kickin it with homies? take that stick out your ass, u bitch

Yeah i don't have to put on a mask to go to work, it's called becoming a man.