Author Topic: why are u guys so gay?  (Read 871 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: why are u guys so gay?
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 12:42:05 AM »
You have every friend you have post on this forum LOL

not even close, gaydc
you know its true Now_I_Blow

if it makes you feel better about being a low-life loaner who goes on the internet to form crews and finally get to feel like part of a brotherhood you've always yearned for but were too much of a jackass to actually pursue in real life, then yes
DUDE YOU OFTEN BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU ARE THE LEGEND OF THIS FORUM HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

what if he is gay? how is that an insult to him? middle school logic wont get you very far in the real world elior. its time to leave the nest.

if he wasnt a closet fag, it'd be different, banana boy...miss me with that nose-in-the-air bullshit talk. your punkass sounds english half the time. the other half, plain retarded.

Well I speak english, pretty well..It's not a blend of valley girl, inner city, and hillbilly like you're used to in the wannabe down circles, but it gets me by pretty well in work. Work. I'd try it sometime.

were not at work, you fuckin square, were on dubcc...youre tellin me that you talk the same way at work as you do when you're just kickin it with homies? take that stick out your ass, u bitch

Yeah i don't have to put on a mask to go to work, it's called becoming a man.

wow, what a fuckin typical geek lmao :grumpy:

Cali Climate

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 12:43:13 AM »
^yeah, i didnt think you'd have a real response. anyway, i'm tired of embarassing you ladies for the night. i'll peep your sure to be weak responses in the morning. peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 12:49:33 AM »
^yeah, i didnt think you'd have a real response. anyway, i'm tired of embarassing you ladies for the night. i'll peep your sure to be weak responses in the morning. peace

lmao, you're exactly like stacey dash's boyfriend with the stick up his ass from "mo money"..anyone who saw that movie knows exactly what im talkin about

Roccy

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 04:42:32 PM »
LOL

yeah exactly, fuckin backfired so pretend like you found something subtly funny and you're not a fuckin idiot.

I was laughing at this thread..I didnt even make this thread.

how it really goes down..

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »
you guys were just going on dubcc together and thought it would be fun to use each others accounts

Roccy

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 04:44:47 PM »
you guys were just going on dubcc together and thought it would be fun to use each others accounts

Nah, my internet is disconnected at my place, so I've been using LIGHTs and Sccits PC..just happens that I stay logged in when I leave.

then they start havin fun with it..shits too funny.
how it really goes down..

ikke

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2009, 04:54:46 PM »
this thread is genius

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »
LOL

yeah exactly, fuckin backfired so pretend like you found something subtly funny and you're not a fuckin idiot.
;D

kemizt

herpes

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 08:02:46 PM »

not even close, gaydc

if it makes you feel better about being a low-life loaner who goes on the internet to form crews and finally get to feel like part of a brotherhood you've always yearned for but were too much of a jackass to actually pursue in real life, then yes
DUDE YOU OFTEN BRAG ABOUT HOW YOU ARE THE LEGEND OF THIS FORUM HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

what if he is gay? how is that an insult to him? middle school logic wont get you very far in the real world elior. its time to leave the nest.

if he wasnt a closet fag, it'd be different, banana boy...miss me with that nose-in-the-air bullshit talk. your punkass sounds english half the time. the other half, plain retarded.

Well I speak english, pretty well..It's not a blend of valley girl, inner city, and hillbilly like you're used to in the wannabe down circles, but it gets me by pretty well in work. Work. I'd try it sometime.

were not at work, you fuckin square, were on dubcc...youre tellin me that you talk the same way at work as you do when you're just kickin it with homies? take that stick out your ass, u bitch

So speaking intelligently all the time makes him a geek, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2009, 01:23:40 AM »

not even close, gaydc

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

So speaking intelligently all the time makes him a geek, you have a lot of growing up to do.

i just think you have issues if you speak to your boss the same way you speak to friends or family, and i know most would agree

herpes

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2009, 01:27:06 AM »

not even close, gaydc

HAHAHAHAHAHA

gaydc is gay

i just think you have issues if you speak to your boss the same way you speak to friends or family, and i know most would agree

So talking to those you know in an educated way means you have issues, lmfao.  Grow up already lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2009, 01:45:52 AM »
^i'm just saying, if you sit around watching a football game with the homies and you talk to ur friends the same way you'd talk to your boss, then you've got issues.

Cali Climate

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2009, 02:07:40 AM »
^i'm just saying, if you sit around watching a football game with the homies and you talk to ur friends the same way you'd talk to your boss, then you've got issues.

Yeah? I'd say if you were cool with your boss you'd be on the way to doing something with your life. I'm sure the power pyramid at mcdonalds is clear cut and your boss = bad guy who makes you do work, but in the real world a valuable connect is a valuable connect. You stay on that high school levelw here you're afraid to talk to grown ups. That's also why you stay losing when you attempt to reason with me.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2009, 12:22:56 PM »
get him nik get him.............bananas YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT(and you know this man)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »
So you prefer your gays medium?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 01:12:51 PM by GimmeYourShoes »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>