Author Topic: This verse>Joe Budden's career  (Read 2479 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: This verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe Budden's career
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2009, 07:15:28 PM »
Budden has never spit that hard in his life, lol.

lol, this is like your fourth post in a row, whose getting butthurt & taking it seriously?

this whole thread just shows your hate for Budden lmao, you're a hater. :laugh:

nobody compared Joe to Cam ever, but you did because you knew people on this board would agree Cam LOL.

all i read was "the way Cam says shit is dope", Lil' Wayne has a MUCH similar style, with that voice of his being the difference; it was a safe assumption.

LOL @ telling me i should like this song but when i say you "should" like a Joe Budden song you won't even concider.

how you & other people going to PREACH this "it's opinon" & then when i disagree with you, i'm wrong? :stupid:

talk to me when you've heard a song other than Pump It Up lol.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2009, 07:24:29 PM »
Budden puts me to sleep, PAUSE. Cam fell, but he was dope
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2009, 10:22:55 PM »
every moment of your life is a chance to get it right
every moemnt you've been livingi n you cant turn it on like a light
and the weight of the medium ahs got mey busting in tear
then you leave with nothing, stand alone by my fears
i tell you know it's not too late to tell you baby
it's you and no one else
and i mean it even when i'm talking to myself
i said maybe it's you and no one else
and how i miss my stove
because people no how to have a good time in a mixed up state of mind
i guess i'm going now because there is no where else to go
so baby it's you and no one else
and i mean it even when i'm talking to myself
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2009, 11:09:04 PM »
lol @ fallin for jrome's mousetrap. cant blame you guys though his anger towards budden does appear genuine

shout out to bundy,bananas,spice and the rest of the Cam fans,the man can be entertaining

Jaydc555

« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2009, 05:30:52 AM »
You know that joe buddens forum is bigger then this one right

nope.

they have like 12k members, this forum has 20k members.  i thought i told u this already?
Half of the supposed memebrs of this forum were just aliases...Look at it like this the most this forum has ever had online was 320.Their forum that numbers is 730 something.

Moe

« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2009, 05:44:43 AM »
how come no ones posted D Rugs yet?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2009, 05:51:25 AM »
So I think it's been decided. Cam>>>Joe Budden, no disrespect to joey he makes good tracks sometimes too. Cheers to the budden fans who tried valiantly.

haha +1
;D

kemizt

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2009, 05:57:10 AM »
Mid-West has Kanye West, Common, Kid CuDi, Royce, Eminem, etc.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2009, 09:34:34 AM »

lol, this is like your fourth post in a row, whose getting butthurt & taking it seriously?

Yes, not a one of my posts in here were tongue in cheek, you got me.

No, it shows that this verse>>>>>>Budden's career

nobody compared Joe to Cam ever, but you did because you knew people on this board would agree Cam LOL.

Uh yeah, somebody did - ME, lol.  Why do I give a fuck if nobody else did?  And as usual your candyland fantasies are wrong.  The song was playing on my comp when I was on here and I banged it out and it inspired me to make the thread.

all i read was "the way Cam says shit is dope", Lil' Wayne has a MUCH similar style, with that voice of his being the difference; it was a safe assumption.

Wtf, when did I say that?  It's a stupid assumption.  The only wayne you'll find in my collection is his features on early CMR albums / Hot Boys album.  The only time I've found Wayne tolerable was over a Manny Fresh beat.

LOL @ telling me i should like this song but when i say you "should" like a Joe Budden song you won't even concider.

Hey I'm just trying to help you out.

how you & other people going to PREACH this "it's opinon" & then when i disagree with you, i'm wrong? :stupid:

How is it when I disagree w/ you, I'm wrong?  It's like bananas said, we can go in circles all day.

Tell you what, next time I'm about to take a nap i'll throw on some Budden.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2009, 09:39:57 AM »
lol @ fallin for jrome's mousetrap. cant blame you guys though his anger towards budden does appear genuine

shout out to bundy,bananas,spice and the rest of the Cam fans,the man can be entertaining

Nah, peeps just need to get brought back to reality.  Dudes go way over board talkin like he's the GOAT.  So I have to counterbalance it.

And lol @ you always comin outta the woodwork in these threads, throwin out little disses n shit. 

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2009, 10:29:33 AM »

Nah, peeps just need to get brought back to reality.  Dudes go way over board talkin like he's the GOAT.  So I have to counterbalance it.

And lol @ you always comin outta the woodwork in these threads, throwin out little disses n shit. 
no im not dissin you lol. its truth. you dont like the guy. although we dont need a reminder every time buddens name pops up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2009, 10:58:07 AM »
how come no ones posted D Rugs yet?

Everybody should know D Rugs

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2009, 01:22:49 PM »

Yes, not a one of my posts in here were tongue in cheek, you got me.

No, it shows that this verse>>>>>>Budden's career

Uh yeah, somebody did - ME, lol.  Why do I give a fuck if nobody else did?  And as usual your candyland fantasies are wrong.  The song was playing on my comp when I was on here and I banged it out and it inspired me to make the thread.

Wtf, when did I say that?  It's a stupid assumption.  The only wayne you'll find in my collection is his features on early CMR albums / Hot Boys album.  The only time I've found Wayne tolerable was over a Manny Fresh beat.

Hey I'm just trying to help you out.

How is it when I disagree w/ you, I'm wrong?  It's like bananas said, we can go in circles all day.

Tell you what, next time I'm about to take a nap i'll throw on some Budden.

it's hard to discuss anything with somebody so ignorant, not one response to anything i said was CLOSE to being justified lol.

you could have named any rapper in hip hop, but you named Joe Budden; coinsidence? naw, you're just hatin'. ;)

i guess you can't read properly, i'll bold it for you, don't worry; it was a safe assumption that you like Lil' Wayne because he has a very similar style. he raps on pure swag, rambling away talking about nothing; the only difference is the voice, understand? LOL.

because you're not even talking about music, songs etc. you say things that don't make sense, you say "Budden has no charisma, no life, all boring & shit" & i posted tracks to make a point that what you're saying is not true; he shows plenty of life; if you ACTUALLY listened to Escape Route (which you can lie that you did all day LOL), he sounds angry & hungry on every track; a different sound that the only song you've heard by Joe Budden, Pump It Up. ;)

so i'll leave it at that, you just come back when you do & tell me i'm wrong & you're right because i'm Pro-Joe Budden & you're a Joe Budden hater & because you're you & i'm me lol.

:stupid:

Moe

« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2009, 02:34:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bFP0BeShxx8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bFP0BeShxx8</a>

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2009, 06:27:25 PM »
Joe Budden & Cam'ron are ironically my 2 favorite rappers.

Cam'rons career > Joe Buddens Career

Diplomats Movement = Best movement since wu tang

Slaughterhouse = Best Rap Group since The Diplomats

Joe Budden > Cam'ron Lyrically

Cam'ron makes better music all around

But Joe Budden pants a picture and makes great music for when your in a specific mood and more people can probably relate to what he is talking about.  

Diplomatic Immunity > Slaughterhouse Album > everything else in the last 8 years give our take a few

Mood Music Vol. 2 & 3 > all Cam'ron albums except S.D.E

You cant really compare the 2 because they are so different, these are my 2 favorite rappers but its hard to compare there work because I listen to both almost equally, more joe budden as of late though.

The greatest post in the history of dubcc.  I couldnt agree more and these are also my 2 favorite rappers of all time

DIP DIP SET SET