Author Topic: This verse>Joe Budden's career  (Read 2564 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe Budden's career
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2009, 08:55:28 AM »
damn muffuccaz went in on killa killa
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2009, 12:01:31 PM »
Each to their own, personally I thinking Joe Budden is really an excellent rapper but I thought his first album on the whole was weak. However this response of referring back to Pump It Up every time is so played out. That might be the highlight of his commercial success but commmercial success usually does not co-exist with talent anyway. I do find it surprising that people would express the opinion that Joe Budden's flow is boring though and yet embrace Camron's flow which for me is so unentertaining that it's a waste of so many good beats but just my opinion. However that is the beauty of music isn't it? since music is an expression of oneself, it means different things to different people so there is no definitive answer.

So easy on the diss button Camron fans  ;)

This song to me is DOPE

Another great concept
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 12:51:48 PM by virtuoso »

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2009, 01:01:31 PM »
Joe Budden & Cam'ron are ironically my 2 favorite rappers.

Cam'rons career > Joe Buddens Career

Diplomats Movement = Best movement since wu tang

Slaughterhouse = Best Rap Group since The Diplomats

Joe Budden > Cam'ron Lyrically

Cam'ron makes better music all around

But Joe Budden pants a picture and makes great music for when your in a specific mood and more people can probably relate to what he is talking about.  

Diplomatic Immunity > Slaughterhouse Album > everything else in the last 8 years give our take a few

Mood Music Vol. 2 & 3 > all Cam'ron albums except S.D.E

You cant really compare the 2 because they are so different, these are my 2 favorite rappers but its hard to compare there work because I listen to both almost equally, more joe budden as of late though.

The greatest post in the history of dubcc.  I couldnt agree more and these are also my 2 favorite rappers of all time

I did disagree with one thing actually, I think Cam's Confessions of Fire, Come Home With Me and Purple Haze are definitely better than Mood Music 3

DIP DIP SET SET

midwestryder

« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2009, 02:57:21 PM »
I can find plenty of dope albums.Slaughterhouse being one of them.I just laugh at your go east west or south and people dont know who sh is.That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
No it is not . not one person really knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . i am slaughtehouse fan but the truth is they are still underground compared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter house is undergroup group that is not known as much as you think.
YOU LISTEN TO NELLY AND J KWON YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER
get over that shit loser . i was listening to eric b & rakim , boogie down productions, epmd ,kool g rap, slick rick < bug dady kane befroe you were born ,hater . i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & i support any artist  out my city st louis . so my opiniion matter more then your loser . also what i said fact . i also listen to local st louis artist like gena, unladylike, the all stars , & adverb who can out rap your favortie rapper anytime .  i also listen to la coka nostra & slaughterhouse. so that means more opinion means more then your will ever . so get over little babby & stop being hater because i support artists from my city unlike your loser self

ikke

« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2009, 02:58:58 PM »
I can find plenty of dope albums.Slaughterhouse being one of them.I just laugh at your go east west or south and people dont know who sh is.That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
No it is not . not one person really knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . i am slaughtehouse fan but the truth is they are still underground compared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter house is undergroup group that is not known as much as you think.
get over that shit loser . i was listening to eric b & rakim , boogie down productions, epmd ,kool g rap, slick rick < bug dady kane befroe you were born ,hater . i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & i support any artist  out my city st louis . so my opiniion matter more then your loser . also what i said fact . i also listen to local st louis artist like gena, unladylike, the all stars , & adverb who can out rap your favortie rapper anytime .  i also listen to la coka nostra & slaughterhouse. so that means more opinion means more then your will ever . so get over little babby & stop being hater because i support artists from my city unlike your loser self
somebody already proved you were 5 in 82 ::)

midwestryder

« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2009, 03:21:56 PM »
No it is not . no one person realy knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . iam slaughtehouse fan but the turth is they are still underground conpared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter is undergroup group that is not known as much as think.

incorrect.

people in the Mid-West who are hip hop fans, have no mainstream artist to rep.

NY has 50, Cali has Game, Florida has somebody lol; same goes for most southern states.

people in the Mid-West check the internet to see whose rapping & anybody who logs onto ANY hip hop website on the internet will see something Slaughterhouse related.

they're not super well known, but i wouldn't label them "underground" at this point.

but most importantly, who gives a flying fuck about their popularity status? if the music is amazing, who wouldn't bump it?

if Pac never blew up you wouldn't bump his music?

we have no mainsteam midwest artrist ? that is totall bullshit. sorry but nelly is mainstream & the radio in st louis playes local artist all the time . people in st louis listen to radio more then internet . you are not from midwest at all . so how would you know ? you wouldn't.  most people go by the radio in midwest & not internet. eminem ,kanye, common,twista & bone are all mainstream . so you just made yourself look stupid by what you said .st louis has it own hip hop .i have bumped 2pac since digital underground e.p with same song then i bought 2pac's first album the day it came out . i came from the era of hip hop where the radio did not play hip hop or rap at all & there was no such thing as internet. see people in midwest don't mess with the internet as much as you think . most people i know in midwest go by what they hear at the club , on the radio & on tv . most people i know only use the internet for i-tunes & don't go to any forums at all.  if the music is amazing, who wouldn't bump it?  alot of people in midwest because it is not in the club or on the radio.alot of good artist get slept on in midwest becuae how it is in the midwest. eminem is king in midwest compared to other parts of the country. la coka nostra got slept on in midwest . i am big la coka nostra supporter & nobody knows who they are hardley in midwest unless they saw vh1's top 100 rap songs & that is because of house of pain's jump around was on it & they told what they were doing these days .  i am going to see slaughterhouse next monday in columbia,mo & i bet you most people their won't even know who they are because most people will be their for talib kweli. slaughterhouse is underground as long as the b.e.t & radio are not playing it . iam slaughterhouse fan but the midwest is like atl . midwest is not like the east coast or the west coast  at all . they sleep on good artists all day in midwest & listen to pop radio crap

midwestryder

« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2009, 03:25:50 PM »
so what! i was 4 years old in 82 & was runiing the streets already . i have been living & listening to hip hop since i was 4 years old . i been iin gang since iwas 9 years old . i from one of the worst hoods in east st louis il ,washington park.

ikke

« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »
so what! i was 4 years old in 82 & was runiing the streets already . i have been living & listening to hip hop since i was 4 years old . i been iin gang since iwas 9 years old . i from one of the worst hoods in east st louis il ,washington park.
ROFL, like anybody has ever believed that ::)

midwestryder

« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2009, 03:35:53 PM »
so what! i was 4 years old in 82 & was runiing the streets already . i have been living & listening to hip hop since i was 4 years old . i been iin gang since iwas 9 years old . i from one of the worst hoods in east st louis IL ,washington park.
then you are closeminded ignorant fool . i have no reason to lie .i dont care if you believe it or not because it is true. you most have been raised in subburbs to never seen or heard about stuff like that. alos my older cousins got me into hip hop & gangs . i joined the ganster disciples when i was 9 years old because of one of my cousins.. this just shows you are not hood at all & you lost your gheto hip hop pass.

Moe

« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2009, 03:45:26 PM »
so what! i was 4 years old in 82 & was runiing the streets already . i have been living & listening to hip hop since i was 4 years old . i been iin gang since iwas 9 years old . i from one of the worst hoods in east st louis IL ,washington park.
then you are closeminded ignorant fool . i have no reason to lie .i dont care if you believe it or not because it is true. you most have been raised in subburbs to never seen or heard about stuff like that. alos my older cousins got me into hip hop & gangs . i joined the ganster disciples when i was 9 years old because of one of my cousins.. this just shows you are not hood at all & you lost your gheto hip hop pass.
stop digging that hole.

Cali Climate

« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2009, 03:47:15 PM »
lol midwest, that area needs to just be redeveloped as a a colony for all the goddamn mexicans in california, send em there to live and work.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2009, 06:24:39 PM »
No it is not . no one person realy knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . iam slaughtehouse fan but the turth is they are still underground conpared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter is undergroup group that is not known as much as think.

incorrect.

people in the Mid-West who are hip hop fans, have no mainstream artist to rep.

NY has 50, Cali has Game, Florida has somebody lol; same goes for most southern states.

people in the Mid-West check the internet to see whose rapping & anybody who logs onto ANY hip hop website on the internet will see something Slaughterhouse related.

they're not super well known, but i wouldn't label them "underground" at this point.

but most importantly, who gives a flying fuck about their popularity status? if the music is amazing, who wouldn't bump it?

if Pac never blew up you wouldn't bump his music?

we have no mainsteam midwest artrist ? that is totall bullshit. sorry but nelly is mainstream & the radio in st louis playes local artist all the time . people in st louis listen to radio more then internet . you are not from midwest at all . so how would you know ? you wouldn't.  most people go by the radio in midwest & not internet. eminem ,kanye, common,twista & bone are all mainstream . so you just made yourself look stupid by what you said .st louis has it own hip hop .i have bumped 2pac since digital underground e.p with same song then i bought 2pac's first album the day it came out . i came from the era of hip hop where the radio did not play hip hop or rap at all & there was no such thing as internet. see people in midwest don't mess with the internet as much as you think . most people i know in midwest go by what they hear at the club , on the radio & on tv . most people i know only use the internet for i-tunes & don't go to any forums at all.  if the music is amazing, who wouldn't bump it?  alot of people in midwest because it is not in the club or on the radio.alot of good artist get slept on in midwest becuae how it is in the midwest. eminem is king in midwest compared to other parts of the country. la coka nostra got slept on in midwest . i am big la coka nostra supporter & nobody knows who they are hardley in midwest unless they saw vh1's top 100 rap songs & that is because of house of pain's jump around was on it & they told what they were doing these days .  i am going to see slaughterhouse next monday in columbia,mo & i bet you most people their won't even know who they are because most people will be their for talib kweli. slaughterhouse is underground as long as the b.e.t & radio are not playing it . iam slaughterhouse fan but the midwest is like atl . midwest is not like the east coast or the west coast  at all . they sleep on good artists all day in midwest & listen to pop radio crap

LOL, Nelly? mainstream?

what's his latest single getting play? Kanye doesn't have anything new out, i haven't heard a Twista song on the radio since "Overnight Celebrity".

you guys must be living in the past if you're listening to artists with no new songs lol.

but anyway, i didn't mean a major city; not Chicago or Detriot; but like North Dakota lmao & states like that.

no real rapper coming out of their & they check the internet for music.

midwest, relax, i know you want to shine in a conversation about your region; but everythings cool, slow your roll. ;)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2009, 06:34:08 PM »
damn i dont know sometimes seems like people will find anything to hate on joey
feel bad for him if hes hated this much for real
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2009, 07:30:01 PM »
No I'm dead serious, Budden has never put out a song anywhere near this dope. 
i'd rather listen to pump it up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »
No I'm dead serious, Budden has never put out a song anywhere near this dope. 
i'd rather listen to pump it up.
pump pump pump PUMP IT UP

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH