Author Topic: This verse>Joe Budden's career  (Read 2568 times)

ICHI THE KILLER

Re: This verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe Budden's career
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2009, 08:55:30 AM »
Right lets not forget that Royce is from the Mid West so Slaughterhouse must be getting some airplay and should be known around there.

very good point, sir.

Royce is definatly a step ahead of those "other local guys" & has to get more exposure.

i dont know about that.im not sayin he is bad or anything but how u know he is step ahead  ;) midwest has really lots of dope rappers not known outside region
and again my 2 cents not sayin anything more  :pimp: since im not from midwest let people from there speak up

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2009, 09:05:47 AM »
Right lets not forget that Royce is from the Mid West so Slaughterhouse must be getting some airplay and should be known around there.

very good point, sir.

Royce is definatly a step ahead of those "other local guys" & has to get more exposure.

i dont know about that.im not sayin he is bad or anything but how u know he is step ahead  ;) midwest has really lots of dope rappers not known outside region
and again my 2 cents not sayin anything more  :pimp: since im not from midwest let people from there speak up
Midwestbitch is so fucking stupid that I respect every heavy metal head that hates rap as much as his opinions. That guy is literally a mentally challenged piece of shit so you just name some dope rappers if you know and speak your mind as long as you want.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2009, 09:17:02 AM »
i want just sayin that i can only speculate how the midwest rap scene look a like since im not from that region and when i said that people form mid should speak up didnt necessarily mean midwestryder  :D

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2009, 11:19:42 AM »
Detroit has the most slept-on rap scene 
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2009, 12:49:43 PM »

Eminem overpowers the rest of the D.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2009, 12:51:24 PM »

people on this board sleep on Detroit
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2009, 01:41:26 PM »

people in this board genre sleep on Detroit

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,

Jaydc555

« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »
Joe Buddens never had a career bro .  if you cant sell over 20k with radio and tv play you are garbage plain and simple
Once again,joe budden has a gold plaque you abortion.

midwestryder

« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »
yes i would personally but someone FROM THE MIDWEST is telling you its more common to listen to the radio or whats in the club. internet users must be in the minority. i really dont know why u are even trying to argue this anymore

arguing what? because we don't agree it's arguing? & based on your last post with the little "Joe Budden Fan" jab, it sounds like you'd go against me no matter what i said. :laugh:

you mean to tell me that midwestryder from some unpopulated town in the Midwest (i'm assuming) knows what everybody in the ENTIRE Midwest region does? alright. ::)
how am i from a unpopulated town ? i from st louis . i also travel all over the midwest &  i because of that i know what is being played on almost every radio station in midwest because i am on the road 5 out of 7 days a week anymore

midwestryder

« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2009, 03:10:20 PM »
slaughterhouse get no radio play in midwest except maybe detriot . royce has always been treated real underground & has never got any radio play in most midwest states ever. i am big royce da 5'9 fan & it suck that he gets no radio play at all.

Jaydc555

« Reply #176 on: August 25, 2009, 12:27:32 AM »
I can find plenty of dope albums.Slaughterhouse being one of them.I just laugh at your go east west or south and people dont know who sh is.That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
No it is not . not one person really knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . i am slaughtehouse fan but the truth is they are still underground compared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter house is undergroup group that is not known as much as you think.
YOU LISTEN TO NELLY AND J KWON YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER
get over that shit loser . i was listening to eric b & rakim , boogie down productions, epmd ,kool g rap, slick rick < bug dady kane befroe you were born ,hater . i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & i support any artist  out my city st louis . so my opiniion matter more then your loser . also what i said fact . i also listen to local st louis artist like gena, unladylike, the all stars , & adverb who can out rap your favortie rapper anytime .  i also listen to la coka nostra & slaughterhouse. so that means more opinion means more then your will ever . so get over little babby & stop being hater because i support artists from my city unlike your loser self
LOL So because you were born before your opinion holds more weights?LOLDumbest thing Ive read in a while.I was born in 84 by the way.
yes, it does when it comes to your genereation of ignorance & disresrect . your whole age group is ignorant,disrespectful & cancer like . it is dumberst thing you heard because that is how ignorant & closeminded your age group is . . the generation before me knows more then me . ssee i respect every generation before my generation. my little brother was born in 82 & hates his own genearation for being ignoranant ,closeminded ,disrespectful,cancer like,lazy & clueless. my generation is one of the main reason there is hip hop not your & we know more about hip hop then your generation will ever know . my generation was part of the golden era of hip hop unlike yours . making use better automaticly.
So by your logic the greatest generation to ever gace earth is cavemen since they were first.RETARD ALERT