Author Topic: This verse>Joe Budden's career  (Read 2565 times)

Jaydc555

Re: This verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe Budden's career
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 12:09:54 AM »
To me it just doesnt take any effort to say a bunch of random bullshit over a song.Anybody can do that,it takes no skill what so ever.Writing a clever punchline or something witty takes skill.Doing what crooked i does takes skill.If you want to listen to randomness just go walk on the street stand next to a crack head and throw on a bass cd.

Cali Climate

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 12:12:36 AM »
To me it just doesnt take any effort to say a bunch of random bullshit over a song.Anybody can do that,it takes no skill what so ever.Writing a clever punchline or something witty takes skill.Doing what crooked i does takes skill.If you want to listen to randomness just go walk on the street stand next to a crack head and throw on a bass cd.

Ahh, which is the point in the discussion where we reach NIHILISM.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilism
Maybe I do get my jollies shooting the breeze with a crackhead on the street, they are hilarious. After all, it's just entertainment no matter how you split. Inventing some sort of standard of intellectual quality with uneducated ghetto assholes is a waste of time unless you are said ghetto asshole, I know you, nor most of the people here bitching about cam'ron are.
Nihilism. Word of the day.

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 12:14:54 AM »

Maybe I do get my jollies shooting the breeze with a crackhead on the street, they are hilarious. After all, it's just entertainment no matter how you split. Inventing some sort of standard of intellectual quality with uneducated ghetto assholes is a waste of time unless you are said ghetto asshole, I know you, nor most of the people here bitching about cam'ron are.
Thatt would work in your arguement if you hadnt earlier just said people who dont like cam arent real hip hop heads and are noobs.

Cali Climate

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 12:17:16 AM »

Thatt would work in your arguement if you hadnt earlier just said people who dont like cam arent real hip hop heads and are noobs.

Actually you are very correct. From what I've noticed in my own experiences it's generally a sense of humor/cynical/intelligence thing vs just liking hip hop. i renege on that statement.

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 12:20:14 AM »
I just think cam sucks period.I cant get past his half assed flow.I could get past it if he was saying something worth saying,but he isnt.Where as I can get past someone not saying if they have amazing delivery.But cam has niether good delivery or good lyrics.Hell is listening to a non stop loop of fabolous,cam,mase and loon.

Al Bundy

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 12:26:02 AM »
I just think cam sucks period.I cant get past his half assed flow.I could get past it if he was saying something worth saying,but he isnt.Where as I can get past someone not saying if they have amazing delivery.But cam has niether good delivery or good lyrics.Hell is listening to a non stop loop of fabolous,cam,mase and loon.

it isn't so much what he's saying but how he says it. his flow is sporadic and entertaining imo.

Cali Climate

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2009, 12:26:45 AM »
You can lead a horse to water...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 12:26:49 AM »
LOLOL!

Jrome is definatly one of those guys who believes hip hop is dead too! :laugh:

NO WONDER! :laugh:

i guess Lil' Wayne really is the best rapper alive on your list too? pretty "innovative" to say the least. :laugh:

the song you originally posted is TERRIBLE though, like that's just not that good of a song lmao.

you can shit on Joe Budden all you want, this thread just established you as an official "hater"; an unprovoked assault to try to make a stupid point lmao.

forget Joe Budden at all for a second (if that's possible) & compare this to other music; you really rate the song you posted as "classic"? you would throw it in the mix with the greatest songs of all time? i'm not accusing you of saying this, i'm just curious to see if this is just another lame attempt at taking a Rae-ass cheap shot as Joey or you're sincere about this song actually being "great".

EDIT: have you guys heard Escape Route yet? LMAO, this is a sad day for Dubcc.

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 12:29:25 AM »

it isn't so much what he's saying but how he says it. his flow is sporadic and entertaining imo.

he really isnt saying it that well either.Ill admit some of his earlier stuff his dope.Pre dipset days.But crime pays and killa season were abortions.Come home with me was decent as was purple haze but i wouldnt even have cam in my top 50 list.

Cali Climate

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2009, 12:31:10 AM »
You guys...lol, leave it alone. There will be some things you just don't get. Let the dipset fanatics loke their shit, and you can like your sleep aid raps. I ain't gonna come in there judging you.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2009, 12:33:08 AM »
The 2 best rappers of all time 8)

DIP DIP SET SET

Jaydc555

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2009, 12:33:47 AM »
You guys...lol, leave it alone. There will be some things you just don't get. Let the dipset fanatics loke their shit, and you can like your sleep aid raps. I ain't gonna come in there judging you.
Their isnt anything to get.Cam is just an idiot saying random shit into a microphone because people will buy it.Its like when painters just throw a bunch of random colours on something and call it art and some jack ass will call genius and say other people just dont get it.When in reality its just a bunch of bullshit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2009, 12:34:41 AM »

he really isnt saying it that well either.Ill admit some of his earlier stuff his dope.Pre dipset days.But crime pays and killa season were abortions.Come home with me was decent as was purple haze but i wouldnt even have cam in my top 50 list.

but your opinon is irrelevant because;

1. you're going against Cam; apparently a no-no. :loco:
2. you're Pro-Joe Budden; the most hated rapper in hip hop lol.

we're in a lose-lose situation. :laugh:

hey, hey, hey; i have no problem with you being a Cam'Ron fan, but this thread Raekwon-ed Joey & i was entitled to fighting my own case. ;)

but know this, i'll take the most boring rapper alive & critisim from people who have only heard Pump It Up than bump a guy who is making up words with no substance. ;D

Cali Climate

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2009, 12:34:57 AM »
Their isnt anything to get.Cam is just an idiot saying random shit into a microphone because people will buy it.Its like when painters just throw a bunch of random colours on something and call it art and some jack ass will call genius and say other people just dont get it.When in reality its just a bunch of bullshit.
And joe budden is just some weak ass depressed guy pouring out his feelings trying to be emo, thats all there is. see we can go in circles.

Cali Climate

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2009, 12:36:56 AM »
We can go in circles.