Author Topic: This verse>Joe Budden's career  (Read 2562 times)

Jaydc555

Re: This verse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joe Budden's career
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2009, 12:37:19 AM »
You guys...lol, leave it alone. There will be some things you just don't get. Let the dipset fanatics loke their shit, and you can like your sleep aid raps. I ain't gonna come in there judging you.
Their isnt anything to get.Cam is just an idiot saying random shit into a microphone because people will buy it.Its like when painters just throw a bunch of random colours on something and call it art and some jack ass will call genius and say other people just dont get it.When in reality its just a bunch of bullshit.
And joe budden is just some weak ass depressed guy pouring out his feelings trying to be emo, thats all there is. see we can go in circles.
Your comparing someone putting their soul into their music verses someone saying random non sense.Besides the fact that joey is also a great battle rapper and has great punchlines.

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2009, 12:39:32 AM »
You guys...lol, leave it alone. There will be some things you just don't get. Let the dipset fanatics loke their shit, and you can like your sleep aid raps. I ain't gonna come in there judging you.
Their isnt anything to get.Cam is just an idiot saying random shit into a microphone because people will buy it.Its like when painters just throw a bunch of random colours on something and call it art and some jack ass will call genius and say other people just dont get it.When in reality its just a bunch of bullshit.
And joe budden is just some weak ass depressed guy pouring out his feelings trying to be emo, thats all there is. see we can go in circles.
Your comparing someone putting their soul into their music verses someone saying random non sense.Besides the fact that joey is also a great battle rapper and has great punchlines.

You're not gonna convince me nor am I you.

We can go in circles.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2009, 12:40:10 AM »
>>> "insert Cam song"

yeah! 8)

Cali Climate

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »
^Cam shoulda had that beat  :D

Jaydc555

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »
Why would you want to ruin a good beat

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 12:42:36 AM »

You're not gonna convince me nor am I you.

i think Jay morely means & questions how can you call this good, but at the same time call Joe Budden bad?

i mean, i can't lie; i can enjoy some of Lil' Waynes music, you could almost call me a fan, but it's not like i'm out hating upon rap with actual meaning and substance.

it's not a question of how do you like Cam more (although maybe that is his point lol) but how is Joey bad compared to this? ???

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2009, 12:42:47 AM »

that's what i thought when i listened to halfway house, then I realized none of the beats were good.

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2009, 12:44:49 AM »

that's what i thought when i listened to every heatmakerz beat dipset artists have ruined
FIXED

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2009, 12:47:05 AM »

that's what i thought when i listened to halfway house, then I realized none of the beats were good.

LOL, unless they were the beats to a new Cam album; then they would be classic lmao.

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2009, 12:48:06 AM »

that's what i thought when i listened to every heatmakerz beat dipset artists have ruined
FIXED

which dipset members are we talking about outside of cam?

juelz can come correct when he wants
jim jones... i don't even need to go there. dude should put the mic down
freekey zeekey is aite
40 cal can spit but his cds = trash
hell rell.. hit or miss. dude has some dope verses/tracks
JR writer... HELLA hit or miss

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2009, 12:49:10 AM »
When juelz santana is the nicest emcee in your crew its time to break up...oh wait....

Al Bundy

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2009, 12:49:38 AM »

LOL, unless they were the beats to a new Cam album; then they would be classic lmao.

i'm not even that big of a cam fan to be that much of a groupie. i've listened to mood muzik 1 & 2 and halfway house before the groupie fest occupied dubcc and never got into his shit. get over it.

Elano

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2009, 12:50:15 AM »
Well joe budden is deeper and more intelligent then 90 percent of rappers.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2009, 12:50:57 AM »
& Joe Budden has no charisma! ;D

<----- SIKE! :laugh:

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2009, 12:52:46 AM »
& Joe Budden has no charisma! ;D

<----- SIKE! :laugh: